He Takes Me

Story Info
Older man roughly fucks his young lover.
833 words
3.97
81.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIMBS
LIMBS
8 Followers

I moan as he enters me slowly. He's being so gentle with me. I usually hate it when guys fuck me soft and slow, but this white man is making me feel so good right now. It turns me on even more that he's a lot older than me. I'm 19 and he's 36. We met online. We went out to dinner and talked for bit, and then he brought me back to his house and began to undress me.

"How does that feel..." he whispers in my ear, pushing an inch more of his 9 inch cock inside me. I shudder and moan again, wrapping my fingers in his dark hair.

"Mmm that feels so good, Bryan," I moan. I desperately want him to be rough with me. This is my first time having any sort of sexual encounter with an older man, especially with a cock his size. It's so big and thick and it's driving me crazy already and he hasn't even really started fucking me.

Bryan spreads my legs wider apart. I watch as he kisses up my right thigh to the tips of my toes, and then starts to suck on my big toe while looking into my eyes. He knows I'm not into that-I told him at dinner and he laughed-but he is. The fact that he knows I don't like it really turns me on and I find myself begging him, "Please Bryan... fuck me hard baby."

He takes his mouth off of my toe and smiles seductively at me. "You sure you can handle it?" His eyes wander all over my dark, teenage body in pure ecstasy. I blush.

"I can handle it, I promise."

With that, Bryan grabs my hips and shoves the rest of his hard cock into me. I cry out in both pain and pleasure as the tip of his dick hits my cervix. He begins to thrust in and out and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" he grunts loudly. His hands squeeze my small tits and I feel my pussy squeeze his cock in response. My tits are very sensitive. Bryan bites them and pulls on them with his teeth. I begin to buck my hips against him as my juices flow. The squishing sound our bodies make as they come together is beginning to send me over the edge. He realizes I'm near my first orgasm and he slows down.

"No!"

"Don't worry, honey," Bryan says, grinning at me. He sees I'm real disappointed and he pulls me in for a passionate kiss. His wet tongue twists and twirls around mine. Then he pulls away and pulls his slick dick out of me. "I want to see that big, sexy ass shake as I fuck your pussy."

I let out a sigh, but do as he wants and flip over on my stomach. Bryan chuckles. He grabs my ass and lifts me up so both of my holes are fully exposed. I feel his tongue slide over my wetness, making me moan deep in my throat, and then he wiggles his tongue into my anus.

"W-What are you doing?" I groan, looking back at him. He ignores me and shoves his tongue deeper into my asshole. It feels weird, but the slurping sounds he's making, and the movement I feel inside of me feels too good to tell him to stop. I even reach back and spread my ass cheeks for him. He starts shoving his tongue in and out. And just as soon as it starts, the pleasure he's giving me stops. He takes his tongue out, places his hands on my ass and tells me to brace myself while he positions his cock up against my dripping cunt.

"Is it going to hurt?" I whimper softly, feeling dazed.

"Yes because I'm going to thrust in nice and hard and you'll feel me go deeper than before," he says.

"Don't hurt me too much..."

Bryan doesn't pay me any attention. He takes his cock and thrusts fast and deep all the way up to my cervix.

"Oohhh Bryan yes," I moan loudly. His head banging against my cervix does hurt, but it also excites me even more. "Deeper," I croon.

He thrusts again. There's a loud popping sound and I cry out as I feel his head slide through my cervix and into my womb. At this point my pussy starts twitching and convulsing and I scream as I cum all over his 9 inch dick.

Bryan explodes and I feel him spray his hot seed into me. I collapse in a tired heap on his bed. He yanks his spent cock out of me, making me cry once again in pain. He lies besides me and gathers me up in his arms. He kisses my full lips and my nose and my eyes. "Did you enjoy it?"

I look into his kind eyes and smile sheepishly. "Yes. Let's do it again."

LIMBS
LIMBS
8 Followers