He Takes What He Wants

Story Info
Breaking in two virgins.
5.6k words
3.78
140.2k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two large brown eyes looked up at me over the screwdriver cocktail and then returned their interest to the contents of the glass. She was a good fuck. During the time I had known her I had seen her fuck for favor and revenge and that combined with intelligence and wit had seen her do well at the firm. Her dark hair was styled to flow and tantalise but would steady immediately to a professional demeanor. Her dress sense was perfect, a bespoke grey suit complemented by a blouse cut to reveal a subtle and highly sexual flash of her favoured lace bra.

She was a women at her sexual peak and I was a man sporting a well practiced cock, ample wealth and a powerful desire to impregnate her.

"There are only three men that mean anything to a women." my heart raced, she was so good at these games. My curiosity overcame me.

"And who are they..?" I asked.

"The bastard they marry, the bastard who broke their heart, and the bastard who took their virginity."

I paused...

"And which am I?"

She ran her tongue over some of the sugar on the rim of the glass, took some sticky granules into her mouth, smiled and returned her gaze towards me.

"Who says you mean anything to me?"

....Ten years earlier....

As a twentythree year old my life was perfect. I was a college tutor. I lived rent free, I had complete use of a gym which my body had grown to approve of and complete access to a stream of women undergraduates. All the women were under my charge in the event of "difficulties" in the college. I spent many a night talking to those who were finding college life new and frightening. I often comforted those vulnerable girls and eased many into womanhood in the process. Over the two years I had worked there I had refined my techniques as a bastard.

It was approaching the end of the Christmas term and I'd become an item with Julie. Julie was twenty, great looking, a good flirt but had the ability to say no. After three weeks my cock was growing weary of nights being wanked and the growing frustration had over spilled from a sticky hand to outright anger that Julie had not caved in to my charms. To make matters worse Julie had left for home before the end of term party leaving me with six days of frustration. The party was classic event to seal some business for many and I had had plans for Julie that night.

The college bar where the party was held smelt of spilled beer, cheap perfume and even cheaper aftershave. Girls collected in groups safe not only in numbers but protected by tight jeans and non-revealing tee shirts. Other women floated around in dresses, tight skirts and thin shirts. They were often on the tease or with their male in close proximity to declare their recent journey into sexuality. I carried a drink of whiskey and idly played the "which girl is on heat game". Bare arms, high heels, thick lipstick and a surplus of visible flesh were now obvious signals to me. I had often exploited these signals.

Ten O'clock. The music from the portable disco thumped a primeval beat as couplings between the women and men began to form. Debbie walked in. A young first year girl of eighteen with a pleasant face and a body to forget. Long dark hair fell down to the center of her back as the girl still hadn't left behind a hair style she had grown used to during her time at school. Debbie's friends followed all in tight jeans and baggy shirts. Scarves and sweaters protected the girls from the chill of the night and more importantly from the prying eyes of men seeking a glimpse of something that could stir a male groin.

Debbie was of interest. Some weeks earlier the rumors had spread to me that she had a "thing" for me. A naive social fumbling which had come to nothing. I had received an anonymous birthday card signed "With love". A check of handwriting with the college records had given me confidence that it was her. At the time I didn't act. Julie had preoccupied me. Now was different. A three week hard-on had caused my attention to drift to softer targets. Furthermore, despite the cold night, Debbie was wearing a sleeveless Laura Ashley dress and a poor attempt at heels. Subconsciously Debbie was giving off signals which she wasn't even aware of.

Debbie moved towards the bar for a drink and I swiftly finished the whiskey as an excuse to move. At the tightly packed bar the proximity of our bodies and a shared gaze caused me to smile and I won a smile back.

"It's a tight squeeze- looks like we've got a wait for our drinks."

Debbie smiled at the attention and I could sense her struggling to reply with anything meaningful.

"Yes." was Debbie's pathetic and unpracticed reply.

"What are you drinking?" I probed.

"Oh..nothing alcoholic .. just an orange." The attention had surprised her. Her plan for the night until this point had been simple.

"Let me..I'm closer to the bar." I offered to buy her drink.

The lights of the bar were dimmed to extenuate the effect of the disco. But if a voice could blush - Debbie's voice blushed.

"That's kind... I'll get you one back."

"No alcohol in it?"

"No thank you. I don't drink. I'm not used to it."

I took the orange and Debbie to a corner of the room away from the chatter and protection of her friends.

At one side of the room sat Amanda, a thin, but well groomed redhead who watched Debbie move with me. Amanda's recollection of our meeting at the start of term caused her to wince as she recalled the searing pain my cock had caused as it ripped through her hymen one night. Amanda moved to hold her boyfriends hand and tried to keep her gaze and thoughts away from Debbie and the night that Amanda knew was in store for her.

My conversation with Debbie was one way, a conversation stilted by teenage fear and lack of experience. I was led to questions about Debbie's past at school. A naive boyfriend - who was really a friend of many years who had made the mistake of trying to kiss her before she came to university and was now in the past. Beyond the sad dissolution of a long childhood friendship Debbie had had a term of little adventure and few friends.

If Debbie didn't watch her weight in a couple of years what now passed for a mature body would give way to fat. At the moment her body had sufficient curves to make her a daunting prospect for the scrawny teenage boys of her own age but extremely fuckable by a powerfully built male of twenty three. Whilst Debbie recounted stories about her time at school, crushes on teachers and passed exams my mind moved to preparing Debbie and her body for the next five days. I needed a pussy at my beck and call to work out my cock and I needed to break Debbie in quickly and cleanly to get her to a usable point.

After three quarters of an hour one of Debbie's stories became interesting but the increasing noise coming from the dance floor and the crowds coming into the bar were making conversation hard. I smiled at Debbie and took her glass.

"Another drink?"

"Yes...please."

I cast a glance over to the throbbing crowd waiting at the bar and back to Debbie.

"I could be a very long time." I smiled.

Debbie looked at me quizzically.

"Here. Let's get drink at my room- it's quiet there and easier to talk."

A confidence had grown in Debbie, the ease with which she had been speaking to me had forged a small bond of trust and she stood up.

"Sounds like a good idea."

As we left Amanda looked on. Debbie was well known to be a virgin and in a brief cruel moment she tried to picture the chubby little girl with her legs astride and my cock smashing into her.

The key slipped easily into the lock of my apartment door. A quick turn

revealed a large "L" shaped room with a bed, rather than a sofa, in the corner.

"Take a seat- another orange?"

Debbie slipped her heels off and moved towards the bed.

"Yes please."

The kitchen area was hidden from view and a I dug out two tumblers for the drinks. I found orange in the fridge and poured a generous portion into both glasses. I opened a bottle of vodka that I had to hand for such occasions and put three shots into Debbie's drink. I wanted Debbie relaxed and at ease. A virgin pussy needs help.

I handed Debbie the orange. The lights in the room were dim, more as a result of poor lighting than design. A lot of light came from a neon street light which had taken to flickering. The atmosphere was surreal as each flicker of the street light took snap shots of the room.

"Is that OK?"

Debbie had downed half the orange unaware of its likely effect on someone with no ability to handle alcohol

"It's strange tasting, is it a mixed fruit drink?"

"Yes," I answered "it's a mix or grapefruit and orange - all I had I'm sorry."

"No...I like it - it has a bite." she smiled.

Debbie's eyes moved to the clock on the bedside and mentally made a note to leave by half past eleven otherwise the girls on the corridor might get suspicious.

I pondered for a few seconds. I needed to check the condoms. Virgin pussy was usually tight I was sure they were extra thick but if she struggled and got dry it was risky.

We both sat in a difficult position on the bed that doubled as a sofa but was clearly not designed for such. I lent back on the wall whilst Debbie sat along the length of the bed, feet outstretched towards me.

"Those shoes were killing you?" I looked at the heels on the floor.

"I'm not used to them. They were tearing up my feet."

I put my drink down and moved my hands to her feet. Pulling one foot up with both hands I asked.

"Where does it hurt?"

I rubbed gently behind her heel with both hands. At this point Debbie either withdrew her foot or was fucked.

The drink had worked. Debbie wriggled her toes and pushed the other foot towards me.

"They both hurt." Her feet met with some brutal massage, each toe was tortured and her soles pummeled to over acted moans by Debbie.

"Another drink or have you had enough?" I asked after a few moments. Debbie's appetite for my cocktail was useful.

"I'd like that- make it a double." she laughed an easy and relaxed laugh and then sighed as I put her feet to one side. I took her glass and stood up. My jeans were now constraining my cock so much that it was beginning to hurt. My cock sensed pussy and needed to have it very soon.

I made an equally strong cocktail. Debbie spent little time finishing it off and hit a bold and euphoric state very quickly.

"You've not finished with my feet." Debbie looked wistful so I moved my hand to her feet but this time moved higher to her calf and knee.

"Here - this is uncomfortable." I pulled Debbie's feet and legs down the bed causing her to lie on her back and simultaneously positioned myself at her side.

"Comfortable?" Two brown eyes looked up at me. The smell of liquor on her breath was evident to me but had gone unnoticed by her.

"I'm OK." I sensed some unease in her voice. Mentally I was crossing boundaries and she was getting nervous.

"You smell nice." This comment won a smile. I moved my mouth to her lips and gently licked her lower lip.

"You also taste nice." For Debbie this moment must have challenged a lifetime of fears. A man doing something as intimate as licking her lip. A man who was considered "dangerous" by all those girls who spoke about him.

The thrill was too much. The closeness of my face, my breath, my body warmth and strength. I moved to her mouth and parted her lips with a probing tongue and little mercy. Once inside her, our tongues met and I tasted the thickened, viscous saliva of a girl who was was subconsciously preparing her body for me.

My hands didn't wander yet. I stroked the side of her face with my right hand coaxing her to explore my mouth more and more with her tongue. Occasionally my upper arm would brush against her breast. The accident of this contact clearly excited her and deeper thrusts into my mouth by her tongue followed.

"Here." I sat up and started to remove my shirt.

"I don't want to crease this shirt".

Hours in the gym and a good summer had produced wide, powerfully rounded shoulders as well as a muscled torso and a tanned skin. Debbie must have considered her own body at this point, very pale and a little chubby. A fear of disappointing crossed her mind. What would this twenty three year old man make of her? Debbie moved her arm across her body both in defense and insecurity.

"Hey.. " I moved the arm firmly out of the way and moved my weight over her and hugged. Debbie's gasped and leaving her mouth open for me to further abuse.

Yes, this one was fuckable. My hand left stroking her face and started on each of the buttons on the front of the skirt. Each pop of a button opened Debbie more. My thigh lay firmly against Debbie's groin. Firm movements into her won the occasional involuntary thrust back as her pussy betrayed its needs.

"Please. I don't really want to do this now." Debbie's mind spoke.

"We wont do this now" I smiled. "But we can enjoy each other a little."

Debbie yielded to further deep kisses. Occasionally Debbie's breathing became tattered. The girl was getting close and when I sensed this loss of control I eased back. Her left breast was particularly sensitive. I often extracted a small genuine moan as I brushed my elbow against it.

"Your dress will crease.. I'll help you."

At this point I had released all the front buttons on the dress to reveal a greying bra which Debbie had outgrown a year ago as she denied her growing maturity. Her breasts spilling over her ill-fitting garment gave the impression that they were larger and more available than I believed she would have wanted. Debbie's panties were a dowdy reminder that she was still a girl. Wide on the hip and very sensible. The only saving grace of Debbie's panties was their ability to absorb the wetness that her cunt was pouring out.

The dress was removed and Debbie silently moved between the covers of the bed. In her mind she had a limit. I was not to remove her bra or panties and she would leave in twenty five minutes at half past eleven. I had stood up to allow Debbie under the covers and while she protected her modesty under the duvet I put on a dressing gown and moved to the unseen area of the kitchen. There I removed my jeans and shorts. My cock relished its new found freedom and readied itself for fresh pussy.

As I approached the bed I saw Debbie had her back to me and was facing the wall. Debbie's uncertainty was only overcome by clouded judgment induced by the drink. Debbie was adamant in her mind. half past eleven, bra stays on. In the dressing gown pocket I found three condoms - all thick. I tore one open and lay it at the side of the bed. The other two would be used tomorrow morning once Debbie was used to being fucked.

Debbie didn't see me naked as I removed the dressing gown. She didn't see the length of my cock fully erect with precum covering the helmet. She didn't see the balls tight up near the shaft in readiness for the pounding they were going to receive against her ass. All Debbie sensed was the nakedness of my leg and thigh as I turned her around to kiss her and drive my thigh into her groin.

"Oh.. you've undressed."

"Jeans were far too tight.. I didn't want to scratch you with the studs on them."

Debbie's breathing became more tattered over the next few minutes as the combination of my thigh and wrist brushing against her left nipple drew her close. I eased off. She wasn't to cum yet.

Once the impending orgasm had been restrained I hugged her. My powerful shoulders almost smothering her comparatively small frame whilst my arms squeezed her hard across her back. Her gasp was met by my release of the grip and Debbie smiled. I stoked her face and was met with a look of approval. My other arm passed across her back and my hand moved to her bra clasp. With a quick movement the look on Debbie's face passed from approval to alarm as she felt her breasts released from the confines of her bra.

"No.. not that.." There was little point in protesting. The bra was too tight and one breast spilled out as the bra itself snapped forward. Debbie's reflex action to cover her naked breast with her hand was met by my hand taking hers to my mouth. As I sucked her fingers my other hand moved to the side of one exposed breast and as I held her side firmly with that hand whilst my thumb stroked the side of her breast without threatening the nipple. Debbie's face was a mixture of confusion and uncertainty. I moved my lips to hers and returned to deep throating her with my tongue. Debbie's resolve to retain her panties increased.

Debbie had grown to like my tongue in her mouth and my arm brushing her breast. Now my thumb and fingers massaged and caressed her left breast more assertively at each stroke I got closer to the nipple. The bra had completely dislodged and soon I was circling her hardened nipple with my finger. My mouth changed its focus and I moved down kissing her chin, her neck, her upper breast and finally the nipple. Debbie's breathing began to quicken again. My thigh had been working her pussy and clit and she was bucking back against the thrust involuntarily. Debbie has felt the hardness of my cock but dismissed it as the feelings in her pussy grew. No thought had crossed her mind that her body was minutes away from being violated.

I later discovered that Debbie hadn't even ever brought herself to orgasm. Her clit was a mystery to her and the rushes she was experiencing as she approached orgasm were new and strange. Debbie was indeed, just a girl.

As Debbie was restrained yet again from cumming she pleaded.

"Please. I don't want to go much further - I've got to go soon."

It was quarter to midnight the girls would be back at the apartment and talking about her. They had seen her leave with me. She didn't want that.

I eased off. She needed security and I need a fucktoy for the next few days.

"I'll make you a deal," I teased. "If you don't cum then I won't".

Debbie looked bewildered. Having never experienced an orgasm and being confused by the drink she had little understanding. Debbie simply smiled at my tease.

I returned briefly to her mouth and her willingness returned. Her breasts were mine and I freely fondled and massaged them. The bra had long gone. At one point I hugged Debbie again and whilst gasping I moved my entire weight over her. My torso crushed her breasts against her body and I eased Debbie's legs apart using my lower legs and the strength of my muscular thighs. The head of my cock was greeted by soaked panties and a look of concern on Debbie's face

"Please don't." Debbie begged. At request I withdrew my cock.

"It's a bit dangerous... I'm not wearing a condom... I'd better not." I answered.

A look of relief crossed Debbie's face. I was acting responsibly and doing what she wanted. She felt more secure.

I kissed Debbie's breasts then licked down to her naval and just above the scruff of hair peeking out from above her remaining underwear. My hands moved to tweak the nipples of her now willing breasts and I moved the thumb of my free hand over her upper thigh and under her panties. Debbie squirmed a little but the new experiences were escalating and she knew that at any time she could ask me to stop as I wasn't wearing a condom.

As Debbie began to pant I sat up and marveled at her dowdy panties.

"Tasteful," I teased, "they're very wet".

Debbie cringed with embarrassment. She looked up at this tanned torso and powerful shoulders now positioned below her. My hands eased her panties down and more through embarrassment than good judgment she allowed me to remove the last obstacle. A perfect and slightly hairy pussy presented itself willingly to me. My cock was throbbing. Fresh pussy awaited. In her completely naked form I kissed her pubic area and pummeled her breasts. My mouth moved to Debbie's clit and her hand moved to the back of my head to hold me in place whilst the other fondled her own breast. The girl was getting greedy.

12