He Takes What He Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue played with her clit, sucking biting and tugging. I pushed the folds between my front teeth and tongue almost threatening to bite it off and then switched to exploring her gushing cunt with my tongue. Debbie began to pant hard. The greedy little bitch was losing it. My hand moved down to the side of the bed and found the opened condom. Within seconds I'd rolled the rubber onto my member. My dick didn't take well to the constraint and throbbed angrily.

Debbie showed what a greedy little whore she was. Content in the knowledge I wouldn't enter her she twisted and tweaked her nipples and held my head in place while she bucked against my face. I sucked her clit then rolled it between my tongue and front teeth. Debbie's body was heaving towards a pleasure she didn't know. I increased the pressure on her clit between my teeth and tongue and then Debbie stopped moving. Gasped, threw her head to one side and moved her hand to her mouth. I felt her shudder. More of a gentle quiver of her lower body than an explosive release. But that was it.

I moved up to see Debbie's face. In the next few days she would have that content look after sex. But for now there was unfinished business.

I had taken quite a few virgins. I learned there is no easy way. Girls get scared and dry up. Fortunately a mans cock has evolved over thousands of years to penetrate the driest and most unwilling of cunts. Indeed, a few years earlier I had penetrated and impregnated a girl against her will. I knew what I was capable of.

I looked at Debbie's face and stole a small kiss. She appreciated the attention but the drink and her own greed had left her satisfied. By restraining her orgasm I had heightened the experience for this little whore and she didn't feel as though there was much left.

Debbie's legs were still spread as my hand moved down under the covers and guided the head of my cock to her entrance. My full weight was pinning Debbie to the bed. Debbie looked up at me and smiled.

"No." she said playfully. "You're not using anything."

I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her. My cock sill nestled at her entrance.

"I've put a condom on Debbie.".

A look of terror crossed her face. Debbie began to struggle.

"No..no.. please don't."

Debbie shuffled her body uselessly against my weight on top of her.

"Please don't. I don't want to now."

In truth I found the struggle exciting but enjoying the cruelty of the moment wouldn't get her to be my fucktoy. I smiled

"OK."

I arched my back and eased my cock back.

Debbie swallowed in relief.

"Just not now... you understand."

Debbie was in danger of being a self serving little cocktease and I had to train her out of that.

I looked into her eyes. The neon street lamp flickered and showed a face at ease and she breathed gently. Debbie was content.

Debbie's eyes widened, her mouth opened so wide that her nose wrinkled and she threw her head back.

"Ah."

I held my position inside her cunt. Debbie looked as if I had plunged a six inch dagger into her belly. There was disbelief on her face that this was happening to her. Almost in slow motion she moved her head to one side and opened her legs slightly wider to deal with the searing pain the penetration had caused.

"No." Not a command this time but resignation.

"Ah."

"Move your knees up Debbie you'll find me easier to take in."

Debbie did as she was told hoping to decrease the pain she was experiencing.

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

The three deep thrusts had left little doubt. She had to know that her virginity was lost. Each thrust caused a small buck in response. A look of disbelief and confusion was fixed on her face.

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

I kissed her and said.

"I'm cumming now."

It sounded cold and clinical as I had little need to be cruel. The faster for this girl the better.

I grunted and trust deep into Debbie's pussy, My cock twitched and my balls released their load into her. Debbie's pussy was more accommodating than she would have liked to acknowledge. It contracted and squeezed me dry of every last drop of cum.

I lay on top of Debbie. A smell of rubber rubbed violently against flesh filled our nostrils and clearly Debbie was both sore and shocked at the speed at which I had fucked her. I withdrew my cock, moved off her and discarded the condom.

Debbie stayed the night. It was gone midnight. The other girls would know or at least Debbie thought they would and she didn't want to face them.

At three O'clock in the morning Debbie rose, put on my dressing gown and left for the toilet. She came back. I watched her stare at the ceiling for twenty minutes or so, despite the poor light I think I saw her eyes were red. Debbie's mind was reconciling what she had just done with who she thought she was.

The next morning I woke at eight O'clock. I had a massive morning hard on and Debbie was there to deal with it. She hadn't left during the night. She was mine. I kissed Debbie awake and gently teased her nipples into a hardened state. My fingers moved down to Debbie's clit and she responded by bucking eagerly. Debbie always fucked well in the morning. Her juices ran freely and she craved the attention. I drew her to orgasm and she gleefully took it. I threw back the covers to reveal the length of the cock that had recently deflowered her. Debbie watched patiently as I rolled the condom on. This time she wanted to savor and not be a bystander. In truth, at that point I just wanted to fuck. Debbie's legs spread quickly and despite her soreness I put in 50 thrusts before I pumped her full of cum. At this point she passed from a girl to a woman.

My plan was to use Debbie. I would push her hard and then discard her when she failed me or refused to cooperate. On Julies return I'd play them off against each other and move on from both of them.

I arranged to take Debbie to a Christmas market where the chill of winter could be enjoyed with warm clothes and mulled wine. Debbie was keen. The silly little bitch sought acknowledgment that I was her boyfriend. The market was a useful date. In fact, she was fun and the highlight of that afternoon was a visit to a large store where I treated her to some grown up lingerie - black lace panties and matching bra. I bought some food and gave her the key to my apartment. I told her to cook me dinner whilst I was at the gym. Debbie was so taken with me that she agreed wholeheartedly.

The gym workout was hard. Heavy weights and a ten kilometer run left blood thumping through my body even after I showered and dressed. The walk back to the apartment was bracing in the cold air.

The smell of the cooking hit me first. The girl had made an effort. Debbie stood at the door wearing a knee length red dress revealing her cleavage supported by the black lace bra. Four inches of fuck me stilettos perfectly finished off the black stockings she was wearing. Debbie moved to kiss me, I took her and passed my hands to her ass and pulled her into my groin. She squealed in delight and I thrust a few times into her groin with my appreciative cock. Both the food and the pussy tasted good that night..

....Three weeks later....

I looked into Julies raging, defiant eyes. The neon street lamp flickered and showed a face taut with loathing and she breathed heavily after my struggle with her. If Julies mouth wasn't so dry from fear she would have spat into my face. For a few seconds we lay there. My body weight crushing any further hope Julie had of physical resistance. However, the arrogant bitch believed that her stream of verbal abuse and belittling comments had served to control the ardor of the animal on top of her. Julie tried to move from under me.

Julies eyes widened, her mouth opened so wide that her nose wrinkled, she bared her teeth and she threw her head back.

"Ahn."

I held my position inside her cunt. Julie looked as if I had ripped her belly open with a carving knife and her life was about to drain away. Almost in slow motion she moved her head to one side and opened her legs slightly wider to deal with the searing pain the penetration had caused. Her lips came together and she spat

"NO." A word spoken not in resignation but a command that was going to be ignored.

"Ahn."

"Move your knees up Julie you'll find me easier to take in."

Julie had no other choice to ease the pain she was experiencing.

"Ahn.....NO."

Julies hands groped my clenching buttocks and hips struggling to find a way to push me out of her and stop the pain.

"Ahhhn..no..please."

The three deep thrusts had left little doubt. I was going to make know that her virginity was lost. Each thrust caused her to try to squirm away and was met by look of increasing disbelief and confusion.

"No..Ahn."

"Ahn."

This pussy was tight and uncooperative, the only lubrication coming from the blood of her busted hymen. This cunt was a one off. I was never getting here again.

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

The stupid bitches dryness was too much, I felt a sudden tightening and release around my cock as the condom split. The girl was going to regret her lack of desire

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

"Ahn."

My cock ripping through Julies dry pussy had reduced the girl to whimpering. I could have cum then but smashed into her ass and pussy a hundred times or so knowing that when I came - she was vulnerable. I took pleasure from my cruelty and the friction her pussy provided as it tried to expel me. The longer and harder for this fucking cocktease the better.

My back arched, a massive muscular convulsion along the length of my body started with savage bite of her neck, moved to a rib crushing clench of my powerful arms around her helpless body, drove a ball breaking thrust into her and ended with me pumping cum into her baby making pussy. My cock twitched several times and my balls released their full load into her. Despite the brutality and hatred, Julies pussy contracted and squeezed me dry of every last drop of cum.

"No.........."

I lay on top of this senseless little fucktoy. A smell of rubber worked to destruction in her desert of a pussy filled our nostrils. Julie was both sore and shocked at the ferocity at which I had fucked her. I withdrew my cock and rolled off the ungrateful slag. My prick was drenched in blood and the condom reduced to an elastic band at the hilt. Tomorrow I'd tell the silly little bitch that because she wasn't woman enough - she'd have to get the morning after pill and face a day of throwing up.

Within seconds Julie rose and dressed. She took several quick paces towards the door and picked up the empty glass containing the residue of Southern Comfort that had passed her lips a few minutes earlier. Julie raised her arm with irrational rage and threw it at me. It shattered on the wall above my head causing a rain of glass shards all over me and the blood stained duvet she had created. Julies eyes were ablaze..

"Bastard."

12