He Wanted to Watch

Story Info
My husband had a fantasy - to watch me with another guy.
1.1k words
4.1
83k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night in bed after having sex, my husband confided in me that he had a fantasy of watching me with another man. My initial reaction was one of hurt; if he loved me, how could he want me to be with someone else? I couldn't bear the thought of seeing him with another woman. I just didn't understand. He tried to explain that he had strong voyeuristic tendencies and that he thought I was so beautiful and it would be an amazing thing to watch. He said it would be like having his own private pornstar. I normally like to indulge him and help fulfill his fantasies, but I just wasn't sure about this one.

He could tell I was upset by this suggestion, so he never brought it up again. But it was still on my mind. Sometimes, while having sex, I would take his finger and start licking it and sucking it, and say, "Imagine this is another man's cock." I would see how crazy turned on this would make him, and in turn, it would turn me on.

I started thinking, "Are you crazy?" Many women would kill for not only the opportunity but permission to be with someone else. I started reconsidering it but didn't mention it to him. We started going to chat rooms together. He enjoyed having me flirt with guys there, and I thought this was a safe alternative. I would send them pictures, and sometimes webcam chat with them. It drove him nuts to see their reactions and knowing they were cumming looking at me. It turned me on too. We would always end up having mind-blowing sex afterwards.

One night, I started chatting, and a guy messaged me. We started with introductions; we exchanged photos. He said, "Holy shit, you're fucking hot!" I was flattered. As we talked more, we got around to where we were both from. It turned out he lived twenty minutes away! We both couldn't believe it. Most of the guys I'd chatted with before were from halfway across the country, or further. He started saying things like, "We have to meet," and, "I have to fuck you."

I told him that I was married, and he said, "So?"

I asked him if he'd like to come over, but only if he was okay with my husband watching. I thought my husband was going to fall out of his chair! My husband asked me if I was serious, and I said, "This is what you wanted, right?"

He said, "Very much, baby," and kissed me passionately. The guy asked if he could call me on the phone to make sure I was for real, and I gave him our number. He called within ten seconds. We talked for a few minutes. He asked if there was anything he could bring, and I said it would be good if he could bring some wine. I gave him our address and told him to give me like a half hour to shower and shave and get ready.

I got in the shower to start getting ready. Before I was done, I heard the doorbell. My husband wasn't happy that he had to answer the door without me, but I wasn't quite ready yet. He let the guy in. We lived in an upstairs one-bedroom apartment at the time. They came upstairs and sat on the couch making small talk. I called out from the bathroom and said I'd be just one more minute, and asked my husband to pour me a glass of wine.

I came out of the bathroom wearing my husband's favorite little black spaghetti-strap dress because I knew it would drive him crazy (it always does). I thought the guy's (we'll call him Tom) jaw was going to hit the floor when he saw me! He stood up, and I walked over to him and gave him a hug hello. I sat down between them and started sipping on my wine. We started with some small talk, getting to know each other. He seemed like a nice guy and was fairly good looking.

I could tell he was nervous, as was I. None of us had ever done anything like this. We sat there talking for what seemed like forever, no one knowing how to make the first move. My husband was rubbing my leg as we were chatting, and I was getting a little buzzed from the wine. I turned toward him a bit on the couch, to give him more of my undivided attention. My husband started rubbing my shoulders as we were talking; it helped to put me at ease and make me more comfortable. Without me noticing (probably because of the wine), he somehow unzipped the back of my dress and was rubbing my back. He slid the strap off of my right shoulder. About a minute later, he slid the strap off my left shoulder.

Before I knew it, I was sitting there in front of Tom with both of my tits out. He took that as his cue to lean in and start kissing me. We were making out pretty heavily, hands roaming everywhere. We stood up, and let my dress fall to the floor. He could then see that I wasn't wearing any panties, and my freshly shaven pussy. I undid his jeans and helped him out of them, then sat him down. He had a nice cock, not as big as my husband's but still very nice. I started licking his balls, then licking and teasing my way up his cock. Tom was going nuts! My husband would later tell me that watching me suck cock was like "watching an artist at work." My husband was rubbing my back, my ass, holding back my hair so he could get a better look, fingering me from behind as I sucked Tom's cock.

Tom then laid me down on the couch and started licking my pussy. He had a very talented tongue. My husband was kissing me as Tom was eating my pussy and playing with my nipples. It was heaven to have these hands and mouths all over me! I came a few times, right in a row from all the excitement.

I then told Tom I wanted to ride his cock. We laid a blanket out on the floor, and I climbed on top of him. I told my husband to come over so I could suck his cock as I rode Tom. I felt like a porn star! It was absolutely amazing, I couldn't believe it was happening. We changed positions a few times - missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl. Tom finally finished while fucking me doggy; he pulled out and came all over my back and ass.

I then told him that my husband was going to fuck me now and that he was welcome to stay and watch if he liked. He did, then we all got dressed, he thanked us and went home. We ended up getting together a bunch more times after that, and with a few other guys as well, but none were quite as memorable as the first time.