He Wants His Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt makes her way back to University to fuck Nephew.
2.1k words
4.42
134.2k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday and time to head home. I packed my bags and loaded my car up. I had not checked my cell phone since I had been so busy with work. I turn it on and I had 13 unheard messages.

First message "Hey Karen, Sis here, Listen, I want to thank you for dropping by the University for me. Ryan is lucky to have an Aunt like you who cares. Call me when you have time."

Second message "Aunt Karen? Uh it's me Ryan. I can't stop thinking of you. Call me?"

A few messages later "Aunt Karen, It's me Ryan again. Please call me; I need to talk to you."

Then yet another from Ryan "Aunt Karen, I am sitting here (heavy breathing) jacking off thinking of you touching me. I have your picture up and mmmmm yes mmmm mmmmmm mmmm Ahhhhhhh yes Aunt Karen. Ahhhhhhhhhh. (Panting continues) Call me"

I sort through the remaining messages a few more are from Ryan, all of them begging for a call. I search through the numbers and find Nephew at school. I hit send and the phone starts to ring. "Hello?" says Ryan.

"How is my favorite nephew doing today?" I reply.

"Aunt Karen! I thought you forgot about me, or started feeling bad about the other night. Where are you?" said Ryan.

"I just hit the road; I am about 2 hours from you. Have you been thinking of me?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Aunt Karen, you are all I can think about. The way you smell, your soft touch, the way you taste, the way you hold me, the way you kiss with such power. I miss you so much! Are you coming by this way?" Ryan said anxiously.

"Yes, baby, I will be by your way in a couple of hours. Are you busy today?"

"I have class from noon until one today then I am finished until study group at seven tonight. Can you come see me?" Ryan said.

"We will see baby, we will see. But I need to hop off here; I will talk to you later, Okay?" I said.

"Uh, Okay Aunt Karen, bye" sounding so sad.

As I drove down the interstate memories came rushing into my head. How it felt to have my nephew touch me and how child like he sounds when he cums even though he is near 20 years old. I notice at that time I am soaked. I want to be touched, and needed. As I get closer I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I take the exit off the Interstate toward the University. If nothing happens, nothing happens, I accept that. I just need to see for myself what is going on. Am I betraying my half sister by fucking her only child? Or was this meant to be? I had to know.

I found a place to park and walked up the steps to his Apt. I thought several times just to turn around and drive away. I made it to his door, it was silent. I rang the doorbell. I looked around waiting. I rang it again. No one came to the door, he must still be gone. I took the key from my purse that my sister had given me. I unlocked the door and went in. The room smelt musty and was dark.. Sitting my purse on his desk his laptop came out of hibernation and came on. The desk top background was a collage of pictures of me. He had cropped my ex husband, my friends, his mother out of the pictures so it was only me. There was a stiff sticky towel on the desk along with a tube of motion lotion. The door opening startled me, I jumped. It was Ryan and another boy. Ryan looked as if he had seen a ghost. He walked to me and said "Aunt Karen, this is my friend Mike. He needs to borrow my notes. Mike this is my Aunt Karen." The smile on Ryan's face was huge. I could tell he was glad to see me.

Mike nodded his head at me and said "It's nice to meet you, I have heard so much about you."

Oh my god, it is hard to guess what I have heard so much about you could be. I stood there speechless. Ryan opened his desk drawer and pulled out a notebook handing it to Mike he says "Listen man, here are the notes. If you don't mind could you excuse me and my Aunt? I don't get to see her often "

"Sure man, notta problem. Call me later." Mike replied.

Grinning at me, Mike walked out the door. My focus was on the closing door when all of the sudden I felt Ryan's strong hands on my shoulders slamming me against the wall forcefully. His lips pressing against mine hard, his tongue exploring my mouth. It was all shocking at first until I noticed myself allowing this to happen. My tongue was exploring his mouth as well. Ryan's fingers make there way to the bottom of my blouse. He lifts it up over my head exposing a red lace bra covering my huge size D breasts. Ryan was grunting and kissing my neck so loudly neither one of us noticed the door open and Mike walk in. Ryan scooped my body up into his arms and carried me to the bed. Laying me down he pulled my shoes off, unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off my body. I lay there in a pair of red thongs and a red lace bra. I reach my hands up and pull his shirt over his head. His body is in such good shape with his six pack abs; I can't help but run my hands all over his chest. Still no words were said between us, our bodies were doing the talking for us. Ryan lies on his chest and positions his body between my legs. He slides my thong off and tosses it in the floor. He placed my legs over his shoulder and starts licking my clit. Nibbling at it he tastes my wetness. I start to moan "Mmmmmm Ryan yes.....mmmmmmm!"

Ryan buries his face in my hot pussy. Licking and tugging at my hard clit. As my moans get louder and louder. I grab his head and force his face in deeper. My back arches as I scream "YES! OH GOD YES RYAN! Ooooooooooooh"

I hold his head in my pussy as he is forced to eat all my cum, as I spray it in his face. Panting, I let Ryan's head go, he releases my legs. He rises up and looks in my eyes. His face is shiny from my cum. He licks his lips and glides his way up my body pressing his lips firmly against mine I can taste the sweetness of my own cum on his lips.

I take my hands and push Ryan to his back. I slowly remove his pants and under ware. His hard thick throbbing cock bounces out at me. I lick the head so gently, making circular motions with my tongue. Licking around the head I dig my fingernails into his hips. Taking in a little more of his cock I dig in harder. He is moaning and jerking as I give him pain to go with his pleasure. He looks down at me, as he watches his entire cock disappear in my mouth. He notices the hunger in my eyes, the hunger for cum. As I slide my mouth off of his cock, he can see his cock shiny from the mixture of pre cum and my saliva. I slowly engulf his entire cock in my mouth. Ryan starts to moan louder and wraps his hands up tight in my hair. Shoving my face on his cock guiding me for his pleasure. Sliding me all the way up and shoving me back down on it hard. Making the head of his cock slam into the back of my throat. I could feel his balls on my chin. The harder I dug my nails in the faster and deeper he would shove me. I felt blood start trickling down my finger tips. Ryan started using my face as a fuck toy, slamming me hard. He was moaning loud "Mmmmm Aunt Karen, your such a fucking good cock sucker. Mmmmmmmm that's it..mmmmmm suck it. You like sucking your nephews cock don't you. Mmmmmm."

I could feel is cock throb in my mouth. I knew he was going to cum soon. "Aunt Karen, I'm gonna cum..mmmmm."

Ryan pulled my mouth off his cock and grabbed it with his own hand and began to jerk it. I just looked at him and placed the tip of his cock back in my mouth. Ryan gasped with pleasure. I took my hand and started jacking him hard. His body tensed up and he was screaming "YESsssssssssssssss, oh my god YESsssssssssss!!!!"

I felt his hot cum slamming into the back of my throat. I kept sucking him until he was dry. Sliding my body up his laying beside of him. His breathing was very hard and sweat was all over his body. Just then I heard a moan, it wasn't either of us. Where was it coming from? In the darkness we both notice Mike; he had been watching us the entire time. His pants were at his ankles and he was jerking the largest cock I had ever seen. He was in tears he needed to cum so badly. Not a word was said; I motioned for him to come to me. He walked towards me still stroking his cock. I stood up and positioned him on the bed beside of Ryan. I crawled on my knees between his legs. Placing the tip of his cock between my lips. My ass was in the air dripping wet, needing to be fucked. I nibbled at his cock. Placed the foreskin between my teeth and started to gently pull it away from his cock. Mike let out a huge moan. I released the skin and placed his entire cock in my mouth. With his cock in my mouth I looked over to Ryan, his cock was hard again and his panting had slowed down. I looked him in the eye and wiggled my ass for him. I felt the bed moving as I concentrated on Mike's cock. I felt Ryan's strong hands on my hips, and then his finger tips made there way to my pussy. He was pulling my hard clit as he stuck two fingers in my soaking wet pussy. He immediately found my G spot and started massaging it hard and rough. Just as I felt I was going to cum he pulls his fingers out and slams his hard cock in so deep I lost my breath. The pain of his cock slamming into me made me immediately cum. My moans and screams of pleasure were muffled by Mike's hard cock in my mouth. My body was shaking and trembling, I didn't think I was going to quit Cumming. Ryan was showing my pussy no mercy; he was moaning and screaming "Aunt Karen, your pussy..it...it feels so good...MMMmmmm."

Mike howls "Oh my god, I'm going to cummmmmmmm."

I suck harder until I feel it shooting out; I remove my mouth and grab his cock. I start jerking furiously, shooting his cum all over my huge tits. Mike laid there admiring his spunk all over my tits. Just then Ryan screamed "Aunt Karen ..yesssssss.mmmmmmm."

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and shot his cum all over my ass He watched it drip and ooze all over my hole.

The three of us laid there, still no words were said. I went to the bathroom and when I came out Ryan and Mike were dressed. They were going to be late for there study group at seven. Mike stood there with his head down not saying a word. Ryan walked over and put his arms around me. "Aunt Karen? I have to go, please be here when I come back. Please...don't go." Ryan said looking into my eyes.

I stood there with a towel wrapped around my cum covered body in my nephews dorm room. I said to him "We will see baby.......we will see."

I kissed him and told him to be on his way, he didn't need to be late for group. The boys left and I headed for the shower. Should I stay or should I go?