He Wants To Know... He Asks

Story Info
She responds to her own private war, and wins.
3.3k words
4.14
30.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wants to know... "What are you feeling ... what makes you compliant ... how do you become an object of pleasure made only to satisfy the needs of the lustful male?" He asks. I meditate. I loose my sense of self and think on the images he's conjured up in my mind. I take myself there and images mix with real experiences and I can feel the same feelings and emotions surface.

I was shaky, a bit unsteady... wondering again why did I make these arrangements? If I followed the logic in my mind I could surmise the deductions and realize that I'm only asking for pain (and pleasure of course) but the pain inside seems to last past the aftermath these days. I ask the same questions in my mind as I drive to meet him at our designated rendezvous.. "What is it inside me that seeks out abuse, lust, wanton pleasure, and pain. Is it my souls revenge? Is this my way of removing the restraints presented by modern civilization? The wars between my logical and illogical beings toss back and forth.

Logical: "If you want to be used why didn't you just become the whore you really are? At least then you'd be paid." Illogical: "But, it's not the money... and besides who would pay for mine anyway. I have other assets more valuable this is all strictly about the pleasure. Mine to him and his to mine." Logical: "Then why can't you just dismiss thoughts of him after he's through with you? If it's all about the pleasure, then why do you want him again and again for days after he's gone?" Illogical: "Because that's just how women are... we still associate acts of pleasure with feelings of emotion. Isn't that what we've learned. If he wants you then that must mean he loves you and you are made to love him in return.... it's all a part of our makeup... We submit! We give, body and soul! Submitting ourselves to the male dominance for his gratification ... in exchange he gives us love and affection...." and on and on the war goes as I arrive at the hotel... I hesitate in the car wondering which conscious will win... then the cell phone chimes and I answer. "Where are you?" he asks. "I'm outside the hotel..."... I hesitate a moment. "Are you ready for me to come in?" I ask "Yes, come to room 103" he answers, "I've been waiting too long and you know how impatient I can be... don't make me wait any longer, it is not in your best interest" He says... "Okay... I'll be right there." I whisper a bit breathless. Shaky with both fear and anticipation, I suppress Ms. Logical and open the car door extending my long leg in the sunlight and taking the first step past reality. I don't question anymore...

I've known this lover before, he only calls when he's on the road, passing through town and he's always quick to let me know this is strictly a pleasure call. (or as the younger generation would call it a "booty" call)... okay, so it's a bit more than the average "booty" call but, pleasure and lust amount to the same thing in the end. I walked up the steps to the hotel foyer, I glance around looking for room numbers. The cell chimes again... "Darn!" I know he's impatient by now. "Is it so hard for a woman with a triple digit IQ to find room 103?" He asks. "No.. I'm almost there." I answered. I turned down the aisle and saw his tall frame at the end of the hall. He watched me approach but, when I was within distance of eye contact, he turned and walked back into the room lowering the phone and ending our conversation. I thought I caught a glimpse of admiration in his eyes but, it so quickly disappeared... "What does he really think of me?" I wondered.

I took a deep breath as I faced the closed door to room 103. I knocked. He answered the door, pulled me into the room and into his arms pressing his lips to mine in a short salutation. He gestures for me to sit on the sofa and pulls out the desk chair to sit facing me. His eyes meet mine but only for a brief second then they wonder over my body from head to toe assessing me in a way that makes me feel somehow dirty. "How are the kids?" he asks. "Their fine.. a handful... but, fine." I answer.. and on flows the small talk for a few minutes. Why does he do that, I wonder to myself... but, I know it's all a part of the roles.. things society has taught him as well. Social graces must still exist even if only as a facade. He is dressed in light cotton shirt and pant set with the Nike logo across the front. Black dress socks his only indication that he was recently dressed for business. He seems tall even though he is seated, his medium to large male frame, full thick salt / pepper hair smoothly in place, and sharp blue eyes stir my senses. Not that he is the most handsome of men but, he does present a marked presence in the room and I know from experience those hands can control every degree of my pleasure. He stands suddenly and walks to the fridge area of suite... "A glass of Merlot?" he asks. "Sure, I'd love one." I answer. "So, what is a good price for a full bodied Merlot... these days?" He asks. I shrug.. "depends on how high you want to go... 7 to 30 I suppose."

"So, 18 would put it about mid-grade...?" he asks. "Yes, I assume so.. is that what you bought?" I asked. "Yes and I'll let you judge whether or not it is worth it as I am not a wine connoisseur" he said as he pushed in the cork screw... "So, that makes your going rate $18 bucks... a little less than the average whore... wouldn't you say?" he asks. I pass a shaky laugh and wonder how he read my thoughts so easily. He walks over with the bottle in hand and raises my chin to meet his gaze. "I was only speaking your thoughts, Gorgeous..." ... "I know, Carl..." I answer.

He walks back to the counter and pours one full glass and one with only a possible two sips or so... "I'll trade you..." he says. A little off guard, I case a puzzled expression. "A glass for one article of clothing.." he says. "Oh.. okay" I look down wondering which garment he would ask for first. I stand and look at him for guidance and he indicates that he'd like me to remove my outer jacket. I remove the garment and he hands me the glass... he picks up the bottle and returns to his chair. I continue with the small talk to cover my uncertainty until he interrupts me with.... "I need to see more of you, take off your blouse!" I stand and remove my shirt. "Hmmmm.. I like the bar.. is it leather?" he asked. "No, black satin." I answer. He commented that it looks like leather. As I sit back down on the sofa and reach for my glass the a bit of black lace from my slip shows through the slit in my skirt. "Slide your skirt higher and let me see the lace of your slip." he commands. I do as he asks and take the last sip of my wine... "Oh, it looks as though you need more wine... and I will require another object of clothing." he walks to where I sit and pours me a half glass this time. I start to reach for the clasps on my bra. "No, stand up.... you have nice full breasts and I want to watch them fall from the cups." he states. I obey standing in front of him as he sits back in the desk chair, I remove the bra and allow the weight of my breasts to tumble out. I can feel my body starting to respond to his non-chalant, challenging veneer. My clit is swelling and I know that my V is covered with moisture. So, far.. he showed no signs of arousal as he sipped at his glass of wine. "I am anticipating whether I should just attack you and get it over with or should I savor you?" he asks. I remain silent in front of him.. "lift them.. roll and squash them for me" he commands. I take the weight of each globe in my hand begin to massage the flesh, rolling them with my palms then squeezing the mounds again.

My nipples grew taught and he motioned me closer. "Sit here on my lap." He says. I sat on his knee as he took first one nipple and then the other rolling them and smashing them between his thumb and forefinger. He watched my reaction and saw the sparks ignite in my eyes then he lowered his head claiming each tit with his lips and teeth. I felt the swell of his arousal as it pressed against my thigh. He sucked hard and painful at each breast and desire started to burn in my abdomen. It's felt like there was a direct connection between the tug on my nipple and the fire inside my V. He lifted his head and pushed me from his lap... "Stand up and finish stripping for me." he said. He refilled both our glasses and watched as I undress until I stood only in my shoes and my black satin g-string. He stopped me and commands me to turn around and present my bottom to him. I turn around and he pushes my back forward pulling my ass closer to him until I am bent in half with my ass on display. "I can see you have not had a good spanking lately!" he says. "your butt cheeks are getting berry brown from your tanning and there are no marks. I think you have been left alone to fornicate unpunished for far to long. I will have to rectify that with my leather strap." He stood and walked into the bedroom of the suite. When he came back, he commanded me to lie across the hotel desk from the side and place my hands on the opposite side of the desk. Using a strand of rope, he secured my wrists then tied each line of rope to one leg of the table leaving my body stretched across the desktop and my nipples pressing into the wood. The cool wood felt good to my hot body and I hid my face against the wood to not show my embarrassment at the vivid display. He pushed my hair aside and ran his fingers up and down the length of my spine building my anticipation. I knew the leather was in his hand and there was only a matter of when the sting would strike. I trembled at his touch with his free hand applying pressure to the middle of my back, pressing my breasts deeper into the wood. I wriggled under the pressure... he chuckled... "lift your head, doll face... I want to see the sting in your eyes as I slash your pink ass." he said. I glanced at him, a little surprised that he was this verbal. His eyes connected with mine and his hand delivered the first shhhhting to my bottom. I flinched but, did not cry out. He paused and looked deep inside my mind. "I can see that you have been very bad lately... your defiance is surfacing... I think you will need several of these to bring you into my control. Do you agree?" he asked. "Yes..." I answered. "You will submit to me, Anne.. you are here to be used by me. I think we should start at 20 strips and then I will test you again."

"Okay... " I answered a bit shaky biting my lip. "Spread your legs wider, I want to see and feel your surrender as your cavern heats and overflows." he commanded. I spread my legs wider and felt the next sshhhhting of the leather strap as it connected with my lifted bottom. Tears stung the back of my eyes and breath caught in my throat. I could sense that he would be relentless in his attack.. I lowered my head, clenching my fists as he administered five more stripes... I tasted blood as my teeth sank into my lower lip. Suddenly, I felt a harsh hand in my hair pulling my head up ... "You will not hide your pretty face from me!" He commanded. "Okay... " I stammered. He held my hair in his hand pulling me taught against the ropes on my wrists... arching my back... my breasts smashed painfully into the desk. Five more stripes landed against my round plush bottom and a single tear slid down my cheek.. it seemed that was incentive for him to show arousal and his last ten smacks were delivered with swift intensity and he allowed me to feel the hardness of his cock pushing against my side. Tears dripped from my lashes when he released my hair and dropped the leather. He moved behind me running his palms over the reddened mounds and I felt the tip of his cock pressing just on the tip of my passion as though he were anticipating penetration. I braced myself for his entry but, he suddenly withdrew and walked around to the opposite side of the desk.

He again pushed a hand into my hair and raised my head… the tears still trembled on my lashes and he smiled. “Much better… I can see that you are much more willing to satisfy me now.” He said. “Yes… Carl!” I answered. With his free hand he held his hard prick and it seemed painfully hard pointing only inches from my face as he held me by my hair. I could see beads of pre-cum dripping from the tip. “I want you to suck my pre-cum… I want you to lick and suck my balls. But, I won’t give you the satisfaction of tasting my seed… Are you ready?” he asked. “Yes, …” I answered. His hand at the back of my head he lifted his prick to my lips and shoved it swiftly to the back of my throat causing me to gag in reflux. He was so thick and long. I tried to pull back but he kept his hand hard and steady in my hair shoving it deep in and out of my throat… “Suck it, Beth… you mustn’t gag on it! That makes me upset!” he erupted. I tried to control my tongue but, felt so helpless as he relentlessly thrust his cock in and out of my throat. My body was being violated and I had no control over anything. I wanted to push him away but, my hands were tied and I could only suck and breath short gasps of air as he pumped his cock in and out of my face burying his balls against my chin. The pre-cum rolled back and forth against my tongue as he admonished me to suck him… to please him… Just when I thought I couldn’t catch my breath he pulled his prick from my mouth and raised it high commanding me to lick and suck his balls. The grainy texture was salty against my tongue and I smelled the musky sent of his body as he pushed my head into his crotch. I could tell he was fully aroused by the tightness in his sack. His smell made me ache for release and my hips gyrated against the side of the desk and I pressed my heat against the hard wood until I felt the familiar quakes and the warmth spread through my body. A full release as my mouth worshiped his manhood. He watched and seemed aware that I was taking my pleasure in him… This seemed to excite him more and the smell of my sex filled the room.

He releases my head to step back. His cock hard and erect standing out from his body and mentally I wondered at his stamina and ability to feel so much anticipation yet hold his orgasm at bay. He swiftly untied the ropes from the desk but kept my wrists bound. He lifted me from the desk by tugging at the ropes and led me into the bedroom as a master would his slave. He stripped me of my g-string and told me to step out of my pumps. He reached for the black leather blindfold that lay by the bed and placed it over my eyes. Then had me lay down on the bed and placed a pillow across my mid-section. He then pulled my hands and arms down over the pillow and commanded me to hold it in place. He told me to roll over on my front and raise my ass up for him with my knees. Then he took the two loose strands of rope that secured my wrists and pulled them taught between my legs putting my hands within reach of my clit and V. My painted nails brushed the swollen tip of my passion. It was sensitive and I flinched a bit. “tease your clit for me, Beth… I want to watch you cum for me.” I ran my fingers back and forth over the wet swollen bud. My hips twitched involuntarily and I was embarrassed wondering what sort of picture I presented to his probing eyes.

He deftly controlled my actions with the ropes pulling my hands tighter against my body and commanding me to another orgasm. My body started to respond as I rolled and pinched my clit and the rough ropes he inserted within the slit pulling it tighter and tighter commanding me to finger fuck my cavern. Just as I reached the point my moans were louder and my hips were hunching to meet my fingers He slid his plum headed prick up to the opening of my ass. He pulled the ropes tight like a cowboy would pull the ropes on his bull and inserted the head of his cock into my throbbing tight ass hole. Past all points of defiance, I surrendered my ass wanting to feel him taking me… No more resistance, he slide deeper and deeper into my most private sector and completed his violation of my privacy. When his cock was full and deep, he again pulled up on the ropes and began to thrust in me as though he were riding my body. I felt a blow as he slapped my ass and road me deeper and deeper. My whimpers became sounds that were foreign to me … I wasn’t sure if it was pleasure or pain. I was past the point of reality and could only feel him taking me to a new level of intensity. His noises became louder and his body thrusting in and out! “Ahhhhhha….. Ahhhhhhha..” I felt my body moving to meet his thrusts and wondered how I could accept such wanton behavior but my fingers were deep in my cunt and he was pulling them in and out with each thrust and tug on the rope until my orgasm exploded causing both my V and ass to contract in multiple spasms. He could no longer withhold his pleasure and buried his body deep into mine to deposit his seed .. harder and deeper he thrust until we were both exhausted and he collapsed on my back to lay silently spent!

What was I thinking? He wanted to know? How can a lady think beyond the moment and the surrender? Is this his answer?