He Warned Me

Story Info
Bratty Wife is publically disciplined.
1.2k words
4.05
64.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He Warned Me.

He warned me. He did. Not once but three times. I chose to ignore his warnings and, instead, teased and flirted and mouthed off. I even dared him to carry through with his warning. And now, here I am. Cuffed to the balcony railing. Waiting. I never thought he'd go through with it, but he is. The doorbell just rang and I can hear Joe, Dan and Milord talking. I keep my eyes closed because it's bad enough that they can see me, I don't want to see them. HE is explaining the situation to them. Telling them of my disobedience, my mouthy brattiness. He knows I can hear every word because he raises his voice just a bit and orders me to open my eyes and look at him. Reluctantly, I do so. And there they are. Three sets of eyes staring up at me. I start to cry and my tears drip on the floor beneath me, close to their shoes. This isn't the first time Milord has used others in my punishments, and it won't be the last. He knows I hate it, but he also knows it's effective. Joe, the quiet one, stands silently staring up at me and says, "Let's get to it."

Dan, one of the strictest Doms I've ever met, grins at me, slaps Milord on the shoulder and asks, "How long?" I hold my breath.

"Ten minutes," HE answers. I breathe more easily. Ten minutes. I can handle ten minutes of spankings.

"Each of us."

Oh my God.

"I'll go first, then Joe and Dan, if you will, you last."

Oh my God! After twenty minutes of punishment from both HIM and Joe, Dan, who knows exactly how to make me dance, will have ten minutes with my poor bottom?? I'm sobbing now, imagining not sitting for the next three days.

"One more thing, just to be sure she remembers her position. After our time is up, I want her fucked. Either hole is fine. Just fuck her hard and cum over her ass. She needs to learn that I will do with her body as I want to, when I want to and how I want to."

He looked up at me, grinned and said, "You need this, don't you my love."

I gulped. Here is where he's asking permission to go through with it. Here is where I can say no and be released. Here, my punishment could end with simple humiliation and begging. Here is where I decided.

"Yes, Milord. I do need this."

Gulping, I know that I have just accepted my punishment. The men come up the stairs and stand around me. First Milord deals with my bottom. He warmed it with his hand, bless him. Every so often he ran his finger through my slit and laughed when he noticed how wet I was. Again, I blushed at this shame but luckily no one could see my red cheeks, not that it would matter. My face, I was sure was already beet red because of my tears and the downward position.

"Belt," He said.

I cried in earnest now and begged for mercy which was ignored.

Bless him, though, he was in no hurry. Ten minutes of constant belt whipping would have likely caused me to use my safe word. Instead, he firmly slapped his belt across my bottom and I howled as the fire flashed across my skin. Then, he pumped his finger in and out of my pussy, rubbing his thumb against my clit until I all but came. Then, he pull his hand out and administer another belting. By the time his ten minutes were up, I was weeping from pain and frustration.

I heard him unzip his jeans and remembered the second part of my punishment. Each man would fuck me. I could cum! HE plunged into my soaked pussy and I moaned. He grabbed my hair, leaned over me and whispered. "You didn't think you'd get to cum yet, did you?" I moaned. So THIS was my real punishment! I'd flirted with him when he had no outlet for release and now he would do the same to me. He pulled out of my pussy and pressed against my glory hole. My head flew up and I wiggled my hips, crying out, "No, please. No." (NOT my safeword, however!) He ignored me and, encouraged by his two friends, fucked my anus. I fought not to cum and, luckily, just when I was about to lose the battle, He pulled out and unleashed his load across my tender bottom.

Before I had the chance to recover, Milord had stepped back and Joe was in his place. How do I know it was Joe, because Joe kept up a steady, firm hand spanking. Never did he slow his pace or his power, but for ten minutes covered my cheeks, sit spot and upper thighs with unfailing slaps. By the time his time was up, I was slumped against the railing, having no choice but to accept my punishment. Joe, thank the goddess, chose my pussy. He pulled against my shoulders and silently fucked me. I bit my lip, hard, desperate not to come. Finally, I felt his hot sperm searing my back.

One more to go. Dan. The invincible, merciless, but always fair Dan. By this point, I had given up squirming and shouting. I had accepted my fate and acknowledged my crime. I would take whatever Dan gave me like a good girl and I would prove to them all that Milord had trained me well. Then, Dan spanked me where I had never been spanked before. My pussy. Directly on my pussy. He cupped his hand and slapped my most sensitive area. I screamed and danced, pulling my legs together. "Gentlemen." He said, and then Milord and Joe each grabbed an ankle and spread my legs, holding me open. Ten minutes of this I endured. The shrieking stopped after a while and I pressed my chest against the cold railing, sobbing pitifully. When the time was up, Dan chose to use my mouth. Milord unchained me and I dropped to the floor of the landing. Dan grabbed my hair and pushed his cock into my mouth. He fucked it hard and steady until he too reach his climax and covered my face and breasts with his cream. I collapsed onto the floor, a puddle of remorse and frustrated need.

Milord pulled me into his arms and carried me downstairs, kissing me and telling me how proud he was of me for taking my punishment like a good girl. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his face, swearing I'd behave now and that I loved him so very, very much.

I thought my ordeal was over, but again I was wrong.

"Now, we can go on with the evening I had planned. We are going to enjoy the game and you as well. Here's the plan. You will be displayed for our viewing pleasure and, as we choose, we will pleasure you. Just to be sure you behave, I'm going to tie you down, but I want you to cum as much and as often as possible now, Sweet, because your pleasure brings me great joy. Agreed?"

Agreed!