He was Always There Pt. 01

Story Info
If only charity were of the body.
8.9k words
4.63
48k
95

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over 18. Constructive criticism is welcome. Please vote - if you liked it, vote high. If you didn't like it, vote low.

*****

He was there when his father was sick. Both times. He was there when his father, unfortunately, lost the battles and finally succumbed to the eternal sleep. His strength was what held his mother's world together during that tough time. He played executor, planner and caregiver.

There he was when his grandmother was injured and she required daily care to bring her back to full health. Not only did she return to full strength but everyone around her stated that she seemed stronger than before. He was also there when, to everyone's chagrin and sadness, Grandpa John was lost to the universe.

Within a breath's reach was he when his younger twin sisters were in a car accident and one of them was hospitalized for many a month. The doctors told her she would never walk the same again but he was there coaching and guiding and prodding and supportive and a set of arms when a hug was needed, a shoulder to cry on for both melancholy and joy, an ear to just listen. The twins now run marathons.

Now, at twenty-five, he has taken ill. At first he said nothing; instead simply being the Atlas of the family. As time went on all of the family left could see him weakening and falling and they knew not what to do. He was their rock, their stability, their coach, cheerleader, shrink, big brother who went to every one of his sister's marathon runs, the fourth corner of the quilt party for the grandmother, the cook, the cleaner - the everything. But they saw him beginning to stumble whether under pressure or the inability to keep up with everyone else's needs they knew not. At the insistence to slow down the excuses were made that he was needed here or there.

The gift of solidarity had been given and he not taking was finally too much.

While serving dinner one evening to the four women of his life Bradley Sintec collapsed and would not waken. His mother, Sarah, 49, called the ambulance and then rode with him to the hospital. Jennifer and Karol, 21, his sisters, followed behind with their grandmother, Eppie, 69, in the back seat. Everyone's worry was high and there was talk about what to do now. They'd all been so dependent upon Bard, the family nickname for Bradley - given when Bradley couldn't say his own name, saying instead "Bardley," that not having him about in their lives scared them silly. It wasn't that they couldn't do for themselves, they certainly could, but their Bard was just there whenever he was needed.

The hospital staff was quick to care for their Bard as he had helped the hospital so many times that he was extremely important to the entire staff. The others of the Sintec family were unaware of their one man's charity work or philanthropy. Bradley was moved immediately from the ER to a private room where it appeared that all of the doctors of the place were there to give their two or ten cents on how to care for their guy. All of the nurses from every department came to see their guy, the hospital administrator stopped by and told Sarah that the world will be moved to provide the best possible answers and care for the hospital's greatest fund raiser in the history of the century-old building. The ladies of the family were left in wonder at what their Bard actually did for these people.

Considering the loss of consciousness the medical staff looked at blood work but found no major abnormalities. Kinesthesis experts were brought in to look at his muscles and it was determined that there was a severe case of atonias within the muscle fibers. Neurology experts were brought in to look at brain wave activity and found that there were no abnormal conditions but there were two interesting irregularities of activity within Bradley's brain: the temporal lobe and the amygdala were more active than everything else going on. To keep the layman connected Bradley cared too much for everything and ran himself ragged caring for everyone but himself.

Bradley was comatose for four days. Each day showed a strengthening of all of his systems and when he woke there was great celebration by the family and the staff of the hospital, the staff and residents of the elder care facility a few miles away, the local high school, college and trade schools, the city swim teams, pop warner, little league baseball, soccer and basketball teams all sent cards and flowers and gifts. Sarah was surprised that any news of her son went out to so many and so quickly.

The Sintec ladies held conference in concern for how much could anyone do for all of these parties. Did he care for himself at all? In a joking manner the twins asked if he'd ever gotten laid with doing so much for anyone else. It did not go over well with their mother or grandmother. The two elder ladies looked at each other, though, in vexation and neither of them could recall him ever having a girlfriend or going on dates, or high school dances or just hanging out with anyone at all. They knew he had his own apartment but he spent so much time at the Sintec home and elsewhere, apparently, that they couldn't determine when he went to his own bed. A mystery, to be sure.

The Sintec ladies realized, with a certain irascible indignity, that they had no idea what their son/grandson/brother did for work. They never thought about it. Bradley was always there when you needed him - like a sixth sense type of thing. He never needed money or anything so they thought he worked a normal job.

When all four women walked into Bard's hospital room after his first week they saw that the curtain was drawn around the bed but there were a great many feet to be seen below the hem. Talking was going on with laughs and oohs and aahs and they heard Bard speaking very softly but they couldn't understand the words.

"Hello," Sarah called as she quickly stepped and moved the curtain aside. "What the hell is going on here!" she nearly screamed. What she saw was seven nurses all around the bed with their scrub shirts pulled up, along with their bras, and tits and skin hanging out everywhere. Skin color of every hue graced the world around her son. Even Sarah was impressed with some of what those women carried.

Embarrassment whelped its way across every face and all of the nurses turned red, even the black woman whose tits were absolutely massive, and they all pulled down their tops and essentially ran from the room. Sarah followed them out calling for the chief nurse and the hospital administration to get some kind of an explanation. A quarter of an hour later the four Sintec women were sitting in the office of the hospital's director of operations. The stern looking woman in her mid to late fifties was trying to show a face of concern but failing miserably.

"Ladies, I do apologize for what you have seen but I have no intention of disciplining any of those women."

"What? Why not," asked Sarah. The huff and disbelief in her words were recognizable from people who weren't even there.

"Because of what Bradley has done for this facility and for what he has done for this city. It's obvious, and rather upsetting, that you don't know what your son does for everyone," said the woman with a true disdain. "If I were younger I'd be showing him whatever he wanted to see, as well."

After arguing the point of what the nurses did the woman went into a long and drawn explanation and exclamation of Brad's many accomplishments as a fund raiser. She also let the twins know that the marathons they run were put on by their brother raising money for many businesses in the city. As well, from all of the connections he'd made over the years, the Sintec houses were paid off, the twins' college was paid for, scholarships were made for many of the kids who needed the monetary help to go to school and many more. "I am the B. U. Sintec Hope Foundation's CEO," said the woman. "I know all that he does for so many people and he is the reason for so many wonderful things."

The woman rose from her seat and curtly guided the Sintec women to the door of her office. As they left the woman ended with, "Frankly, ladies, you should all be showing your tits to the young man, too. Who cares if you're family." With that she closed the door.

Later, in Bard's hospital room, Sarah and Eppie were grilling their son on what he did and how he could have asked for the nurses to show themselves to him. It just wasn't right.

"Mom," he began in a quiet but steady deep voice, "I didn't ask anyone for anything. One of them, Jenny Tower, came in and let me know that her new husband got over his cold feet because of the 'Love Night' at the bowling alley and she wanted to thank me. Another one came in at that moment and said something like 'You can thank him by showing him your boobs.' So she did and then they all came in and did. I'm not going to turn away boobs."

His smile was infectious, as usual, so Sarah began to let it go but what the woman said was getting to her. What did she really owe her son? She obviously knew nothing about her son except that he liked boobs and was a surprise philanthropist of a type she had no idea about.

Some hours later Sarah said goodbye so her son could sleep and she went home and began to think. Bard was coming to her home in a couple of days but was still very weak. He would need a little care to help regain his strength and all four Sintec women were ready to give their strength for the man who was always there for them. The doctors said that her son's condition was not mononucleosis but was still very constricting to his strength. Since her son spent much of his time here at his mother's house, anyway, she was going to bring her son home and get him back to all capability. The ladies made arrangements for two of them to go over to Brad's apartment and get clothes and essentials and whatever he needed.

For the next couple of days Sarah and Eppie went about their relatively small city of about two-hundred thousand people trying to find information on Brad's foundation. What she found scared her because she had no idea how much her son had given to the community. Not just one part but the entire city. She'd always seen the news about the parades, charitable functions and actions around but there was never a name tied to any of it. What she did find was that the "BUSH" Foundation, it took her some time to figure out why people called it that - she felt rather stupid "Bradley Ulysses Sintec Hope," helped every community. His own apartment building was going to be foreclosed and destroyed so he put on a rally to update the building and create a rent-control criteria that saved it. The owner of the complex, also a tenant, was so thankful that he gave Brad his apartment rent-free for the next fifty years. So there was one answer about some money. So many people and businesses said the same thing: The B.U.S.H. Foundation helped them and they were able to keep working, eating, getting electricity - living.

Sarah and Eppie Sintec realized that they also owed their child and grandchild for all that he had done for them, as well. Would showing him their tits be enough of a thank you? Probably not but when your son redesigns, builds and, somehow, pays for all of the parts to get many of the rooms in your house better for living - and not asking for any money - you'd better show him something, right?

After several days of separate planning the Sintec ladies were ready to take the last man of the house home. Gossip ran that nearly every woman in the hospital, including the director of the hospital, had gone topless or clothes-less and all four women had their own thoughts about when, where, how or whether they would be showing their chests to their Bard. Was he that good of a guy? Was he so amazing that all he'd done so far for their city and their county deserved this release of societal change? Mother, grandmother and sisters showing their tits just to show how much he'd helped them over many of, if not all of, their years.

Is it even a decent thing to do for anyone, let alone a family member - showing off your tits like a Mardi Gras parade? Who knew? But for reasons unexplained all of these other women thought it was.

To the Sintec home they went one early Friday evening. Bradley was helped from the car and made comfortable in his old bedroom. He was able to walk, of course, but his movement was slow with some slight issues of balance. Brad needed no help for going to the bathroom or putting food in his mouth but standing in the shower was questionable. Bathing was a better idea but he wasn't much of a bath-type guy. He, himself, wondered why there was the need for caretakers until he fell over trying to get up from bed on the first morning. Okay, he thought, that makes sense.

Karol was there to help him and she gently eased him back onto the edge of the bed where he collected himself. When he looked up to his younger sister he noticed then that she was topless. Surprised appeared over his face and his beautiful sister put her hands to her hips, popped a hip out and drew her shoulders back and stared him in the eye.

The pale skin of her torso showed no tan lines anywhere. Karol's "C" size breasts were perfect in their makeup. Quarter-sized areolas with eraser tip nipples that seemed to be trying to escape were leveled at him. Curves of perfection shone against the faded light of the bedroom and Bradley smiled within that sexual thoughts screamed at him. What if he could drop his cock between those perfect tits, no matter who it was?

"Well," she said. A smirk appearing on her face. "What do you think?"

Never one to be without words Brad said, in a very non-furtive voice, "They're perfect." His eyes studied them directly and saw that while his sister's tits were a bit large for his general liking there was no sag. They seemed to stand on their own. When he moved his eyes to Karol's there was no embarrassment as she just smiled away. No hiding or trying to cover up. While he preferred breasts just a bit smaller he wasn't complaining. As well, it might be interesting someday to learn how she ran with those things.

Now Karol was the twin who had to go through so much to get back to regular living and walking and her running made her lithe and toned. The flat near-six-pack stomach was firm and her breathing was easy and regular.

"There's only one problem with the picture before me, though," Brad suddenly said. A look of consternation on his face as he brought his hand to his chin was an odd poignancy that Karol saw immediately. The Thinker in true consideration.

With small alarm Karol responded with, "Wait, what?" She looked at her body as though something were hanging from it in the fashion of a tag. There were scars above her right hip and she was always conscientious about them.

"Well...," Brad began slowly, "there are too many clothes on you to get the whole picture of your loveliness. I mean, really Karol, how can you only show that much? Don't get me wrong, now, I'm loving what I'm seeing but if you're going to show me something then let's see all of it."

Karol's face was fraught with indecision and confusion showed in her eyes like a heavy hammer hitting an anvil. The beautiful smile was gone from her face and now she looked like she was on the road to abashment. Who knew her super brother was such a pervert? The major issue, though, was that she had been in love with her brother who knew how long and what he was saying was actually making her blush and want to do as he wanted. She simply never thought it would come to pass so the confusion showing on her face was real but her brother's read was incorrect.

Brad saw his error and immediately said, with as much conviction and apology as he could muster, "I'm sorry. Your older brother is just a perv, Twinkle. Let's enjoy the moment and we can let it go, okay?" Her nickname brightened her face a little and, still topless, she helped her brother to the bathroom. He did his business himself and then they headed downstairs at an extremely slow pace.

Brad also wondered about whether or not he would see more family tits. He was a pervert - insofar as he really enjoyed the naked form of women. His life took an odd turn and he'd never gotten to explore that arena of life overmuch. He wasn't a virgin or anything - he just had other things to take care of - but relationships always seemed to escape him.

After an easy breakfast the siblings sat together and just watched TV. Karol had put on tank top that was barely made of fabric. It was nearly see-through and when she leaned to one side or another one of her breasts just fell out. She wouldn't always put them away when she changed position again and since she was sitting on the couch with her brother he had free views all he wanted. His earlier statement seemed to have disappeared from her thoughts.

During one commercial break Karol asked if she could get anything since she was getting something. Brad asked for water and when his sister returned both of her tits were out with the tank fabric resting between her breasts. As Brad was sitting on the left side of the couch, with a small table over the side of the couch, she reached over him to put his drink on a coaster. Her left tit smacked his face, of course purely by accident she swore, and he felt the smoothness of her skin. He didn't move as the nipple dragged across his lips. When she stood back up Karol asked if there was anything else she could do just then. Her tits were within reach and Brad went a little dirty in his mind and motioned her down. When she bent over Brad softly grabbed her left tit with both hands and said in a sultry voice, "We'd best put these away for a few minutes." He leaned forward and with his right hand holding her left tit brought it to his mouth and suckled the nipple. Karol didn't move from the grasp or the tongue but she was, again, surprised.

When Brad felt that he'd given enough attention to the beautiful body part he gently squeezed it once and then used both hands to "try" and tuck it back into the semi-shirt. Her nipple was now protruding through the faux-fabric and that excited Brad quite a bit. He then performed the same loving caress to his sister's gorgeous right breast, spending about the same amount of time suckling the nipple and kissing the surrounding skin and running his tongue over the entire nipple and areola. When he tucked the right side back in to the barely held top he looked up at his sister and said, "Thank you for the water."

Thereafter Karol's breasts seemed to fall out quite often and she asked her brother to keep helping her tuck them back in. To Brad's dismay he wasn't getting an erection and this bothered him some.

Since it was just the two of them until early evening they spent the morning playing this little game. After a couple of hours Brad asked Karol if she would help him upstairs. He felt he really needed a shower.

"I'm not supposed to allow you into the shower, Bard. You might fall down and we can't have that. I can run a bath for you, though," Karol said sweetly, as if waiting for something.

"I don't like baths," Brad said, exasperated. "What if...what if...?" He couldn't seem to finish the words so he held up his hand in asking for a moment.

"What is it," Karol asked, a near-knowing smirk on her face.

"What if you got in with me? You know to help me stay standing."

Karol froze for a less than a moment, "Okay." Her face showed an excitement that Brad wasn't quite ready for it but he hid it well and motioned for them to go.

When they reached the bathroom Brad sat down on the closed toilet to catch his breath and take a minute to get some strength back. Karol came in and opened the shower door and reached in and turned on the water. As it always took a couple of minutes to heat up, despite the huge water heaters, she was able to help her brother stand and get his shirt off. She took her own top off and then without even waiting for anything she dropped her shorts and panties and stood completely nude before her brother. Brad froze for a moment before he unclipped his own shorts and let them drop to the floor. Karol's body was simply stunning. Even with the scars running over her hips from the many surgeries Brad couldn't remove his eyes from her.

sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers