He was Always There Pt. 04

Story Info
Finally...the other twin finds happiness.
14.3k words
4.68
13.9k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers

This is the conclusion to this story...for now. I appreciate all of the good words.

As usual, constructive criticism is welcome. Everyone in the story is over the age of 18 and this story binds the author's imagination to digital paper for your enjoyment. Please enjoy!

*

Where we are now: Brad was hospitalized for collapsing due to weakness, his mother and his sisters cared for him, fucked him and then mom did it again, grandma took over care and fucked him. Now breakfast is over. So then -

After the cleaning of the breakfast and the rest of the kitchen Brad sat on the living room couch and watched some television while trying to work his legs in small lifts to get some muscle and strength back into them. The living room was shaded because of the closed blinds but it didn't matter much to him as he was still naked. Even though it had been almost an hour since breakfast he was feeling very comfortable in the free. Since Eppie had been the same way when he'd last seen her he was okay.

What was bothering him was that the Fairplex Half-Marathon was today and he had done nothing to keep it in check. He wasn't overly worried as Molly had told him that she would take care of it. Happiness in letting others do his work did not sit with well with him. Oh, sure, she was perfectly capable of it but it was a great deal of work and she had her regular job as well as being the CEO of the B.U.S.H. Foundation so it was even more work. Of course, knowing her, she probably got some of her nurses to help out or, even, her niece, Brigitte.

What bothered him the most was that he wouldn't be there and he knew that the twins were running today. He'd made every attempt to be at the finish line when his sisters finished their run for every race they participated in. So far he was one hundred percent. Brad was certain they wouldn't be angry for today but it did bother him. He was missing yet another something for someone else. The feelings of failure were beginning to compound. It was unrealistic, he knew, but his ability to be there for everyone at almost every possible time made him happy and missing someone's success was a detriment.

Brad breathed in and out in long slow movements trying to calm his mind when he heard the doorbell ring. His grandmother was probably upstairs but she was thoughtful enough to have brought his robe for him. He slowly, too slowly for him, picked himself up from his couch seat, draped his robe over his body and tied it off and then cane-walked to the door.

The doorbell chimed again as he looked through the peephole of the door and saw that it was blocked with some green something-or-other and then there was very little sunlight behind it -- almost as if it was only ambient light trying to get through. There were no windows connected to the door for security purposes but if he stepped back into the living room he could look through that window. Too much work, he thought. Better do this like children are taught:

"Who is it," he asked sharply while trying to deepen his voice in a menacing manner. He wasn't very successful, he knew, but he tried.

"Flower delivery," responded a feminine voice.

A smile filtered through to Brad's face. That voice was immediately recognizable as Molly's twenty-four year old niece, Brigitte. She was a cutie, Brad always thought. Long, auburn hair going to the middle of her back which she usually let fly free, pouty lips with eyes of azure fire that could hold any man's gaze, smaller breasts that seemed to have the innate ability to stand on their own or appear as though they were pointing their nipples at you -- he saw that when she wore a bikini to the water park, lithe hips and exciting legs you just wanted to grab a hold of. Brigitte was a wonderful young lady Brad had always gotten along with. As well, Molly would enforce her to work for the Foundation from time to time. Obviously she wasn't helping with the marathon today.

Brad stepped back, checked his robe that everything was properly hidden and then unlocked and opened the door. What he saw made him stumble back a step, eyes wide with surprise and wonder and his jaw falling to the floor:

The porch of his mother's house had had a light tan tarp or blanket of some sort draped to the awning and then run inwards to the door with only the ambient light being apressed through the cream colored material. The green was probably from a hand covering the peephole. Brigitte and five other young ladies were standing completely nude on the doorstep.

"Hi, Brad," they all yelled together. "Thank you, Brad," they finished. As they finished each of the young women walked up to Brad and kissed him full on the mouth. As each pair of lips was removed Brad realized he knew each of these fem fatales from past instances of help or support.

Brigitte stood behind as each one stepped up to Brad, her hands on her gorgeous hips and a look of boast on her face. She was even more astounding naked.

Lisa Saginelli -- given a two-year scholarship to the local community college with transfer arrangements to a four year university when she was ready. Her family couldn't pay for college and the grants were limited. Gargantuan tits with areolas the size of plates attached to a too-small for the sized-mammary frame. Thick bush, neatly trimmed and needing Brad's fingers, tongue and dick, he thought to himself, stepped up, grabbed his face and brought Brad's mouth down to meet hers in a tongued kiss of wild, manic need. She held on for only a few seconds before letting him go and stepping back. 'Call me' she mouthed. At nineteen she was the epitome of sexuality.

Brenda Rivera -- livelihood saved by having her parents' store rescued. Recently graduated and now helping to run the store. Eighteen years old rarely looked so good as she resembled Catherine Zeta Jones almost to a tee. She stepped up and grabbed Brad's free right hand and brought it to her left tit where she helped him squeeze it before taking his face and gently tried to suck his cock through his throat. Her tongue tasted of sweet deliverance from who cares. When she released his mouth she whispered 'thank you,' gave him another quick kiss and stepped back.

Mallory Jensen-Smith -- Why the hyphenated name and the pretension behind it? Because when she married her longtime lover it was Brad who convinced the judge that gay marriage was all about love, not some sort of trying to do something against the establishment. The only issue had was after the wedding both Mallory and her new bride became overly active feminists. Their current cacoethes was sometimes beyond a good idea. Still, she was also naked. A little larger and much taller than the other ladies, even taller than Brad, her breasts hung down in a bulbous drop like all of the cellular material was trying to escape through her nipples. Though something larger there was an attraction -- she carried herself well and obviously had no issues standing nude with these more lithe women. She stepped up in her turn, gave Brad a chaste kiss and then enveloped him in a hug that held him tight enough to begin to cause breath to be needed. Still, Brad returned her hug with as much strength as he could. When they released each other she held him at arm's length and just looked at him. His hands had drawn to her sides as they drew apart and now the massive mountains of mammary flesh covered part of his arms. She paid no notice as she said thanks and took another small step back where the incredibly large nipple-covered his hands. Without a thought Brad turned his hands over and held them without premise. They were heavy in his hands but the skin was smooth. She looked down at his hands, then to his eyes, gave a wink and stepped away.

Terra Bloomington -- once homeless, missing a great many teeth but still had a fire to be better. The dentist Brad convinced to help the young lady helped his business by permanent advertising and now her smile was gorgeous. She had a steady job now and a small apartment in the same complex as Brad's. Her nudity was no new change to Brad as, whenever we was home, she would call him over to her place to help with something...was already naked and frequently asked if she could do "anything" for him like make him dinner, help keep his place clean, suck his dick, fuck him silly...Brad did have dinner with her once but for reasons he couldn't explain at the time they didn't have sex. When Terra took her place she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him fiercely, whispering thank you thank you thank you over and over in his ear. He could feel her tears against his skin and it warmed his heart to know that he could do something for her. She did it all herself now and that was good. Her body felt good and looked great. Where her skin used to be rough and calloused it was now smooth and fresh. Her breasts were small with hard nipples and her mound was covered with a mass of barely trimmed brown hair. Brad was extremely proud of and happy for her and he hugged her back and let her tears run.

Sara Cantle -- the oldest of the group at a slender thirty years of age was still living in her family's house thanks to Brad. The bank wanted the house and was about to foreclose on it when payment for the house was given in full. Sara had no idea at the time and it took many months for someone to tell her that the B.U.S.H. Foundation was the party that saved her and her family. Sara's body was replete with perfected proportion -- just less than squared shoulders held a chest with large B-cup breasts, fully tanned and without lines, which hovered over a stomach and abdomen of slim presence which led to a cleanly shaven mound with pussy lips peeking out from between thighs of a runner that ultimately led to feet which seemed so dainty -- all of her body was one color, no tan lines and was the presence that completed the arousal between Brad's legs. Why would a married woman be here? Because one hundred thousand dollars is enough for anyone to show up nude. She stepped up to Brad from the left side of the covered area and wrapped her arms about him, raised her mouth to his and kissed him with a slow passion. Her movement caused Brad's robe to shift which allowed his attenuated manhood to peek out and poke her in the stomach. Sara's eyes opened wide and she looked at Brad in surprise. Missing only a singular beat she reached down and grabbed a firm hold of Brad's shaft, took half step back and then slid it between her protruded bottom lips and then stepped forward and kissed him again.

The other ladies noticed the action and all gasped in surprise. Sara was slowly moving back and forth along the shaft causing a severe wetness to project itself across that same shaft and causing Sara to become yet more excited which caused Brad to become more excited...you get the idea. But for all this infidelity Sara was a happily married woman and had to call a halt before it went too far. Oh, now some may argue how much further can you go already being nude, kissing the guy and then grabbing his dick. A certain reality is that, despite this already broken of vow action there was no insertion. Sara felt okay with what she had done but this was enough. She slowly stepped back and as the dick slipped from between her legs she did reach down and give the shaft a firm squeeze. The look of longing in her eyes tried to reprove the hypocrisy but she kept her pussy for her husband that day.

The other ladies were not so held back. Lisa, Brenda and Terra jumped at his now protruding between the folds of his robe cock. Lisa's mouth took in the entirety of the organ for three quick pumps to tickle her uvula. When she pulled off Terra jumped on and said as she moved forward, "it's about time." Several swallows with her mouth and strokes with her hand made Brad harder than ever.

Brenda tapped her shoulder after Terra started making love to Brad's engorged member. Terra was disappointed but gave up her place and Brenda took it. Some quick strokes half way down the shaft with entries into her mouth ended with an edging for a few moments. Brad was watching everything but that move made him squirm a little. Brenda kissed it when she was done and she stood back.

Surprising to everyone was the fact that Mallory stepped up to Brad, nose to nose, grabbed his dick in the middle of the shaft and just held it. "It's too bad this isn't my thing," she began, short stroking the cock in her hand, "else I would make it my thing." She gave Brad a quick kiss on the lips, a wink and stepped back.

As Brigitte tried to get into place a voice broke through everything. "Brad, is everything okay?"

All of the ladies froze as Eppie brought herself around Brad's shoulder and looked out onto the porch, seeing all of the naked women. All of the ladies were stricken with some terror and held their place. A couple of them tried, unsuccessfully, to cover something of their nudity but Mallory just stood her ground. Another woman seeing her naked, whatever.

"Oh my," Eppie said weakly, placing a hand on her chest. "What beauty we've got out here, then, don't we?"

Confusion replaced fear from four of the five and they all just stared at the older woman in the doorway. Eppie was only wearing a sundress but looked as though she were completely covered.

"Brad," she said, "what's the matter with you? Invite them in for crying out loud! Ladies, come in, come in." Eppie waved the ladies in and motioned for them to grab their clothes and sundries, leaving the tarp up for now. Each of the women stepped through the doorway as Brad took a step back, making sure his cane was out of the way. The only problem was that his dick wasn't completely out of the way and a couple of them took a grab as they walked in.

When everyone was in Brad slowly closed the door with a peek outside to see if anyone saw anything through the covered porch. Though only partially satisfied he closed the door and turned to see all of the ladies finding a seat in the living room, talking as though the party were just starting -- calm and relaxed, laughing and conversing, still naked. Brad's hard-on wasn't going away any time soon.

Walking with the cane in his right hand Brad used his left hand to help his robe stay over his engorged member as he slowly circled around the far end of the living room toward the kitchen. Despite his surprise and wonder over the visit Brad found himself resorting to old manners as he asked if he could get any of the ladies something to drink. Any nervousness he felt was only made so by being in the room with so many naked, beautiful women. When a couple of them requested some kind of liquid Brad excused himself to the kitchen to produce the drinks.

Thankfully it was only two glasses so he was able to slowly, ever too slowly he felt, walk back to the living room and pass the glasses to the ladies' request. He noticed Eppie holding a type of court and speaking plainly and getting all of the women to speak plainly, as well. It was a nice situation and Brad's manhood began to fall just a little. He retrieved his cane and then stood next to Eppie at the head of entry to the seating appointments. His brain, though, was going in too many directions at once and fatigue was beginning to exercise itself upon him.

He stepped passed Eppie and went to each of the ladies in unhurriedness and gave them thanks and a kiss and an extreme favor for their kindness and love to him. He apologized profusely following the thanks for his weakness and bade each of them forgive a little. Each lady stood as he approached and returned his kiss followed by a hug and told him to get better quickly.

The whole departing took close to ten minutes and when he finally took to the stairs with severe care he found Brigitte at his side -- still naked. She gently took his left elbow as he climbed the stairs one by one. It might have been a grand idea to move Brad downstairs but he argued that the climbing would make him stronger. Sure, it took a little time but he felt stronger each time he did it.

When the top of the stairs was reached Brad took a moment to catch his breath and then gently walked the naked girl at his side to his room.

*************************

While Brad and Brigitte were headed up the stairs Eppie turned to all of the other naked women sitting in comfort within the living room of the house. She looked at each of them in turn with a soft smile, consideration of their deeds evident on her face.

"Ladies, I'd like to thank all of you for giving a little -- or, actually, quite a good amount -- of yourselves in coming to see my grandson. It warms my heart to know that he is so welcome for his charity and love to each of you," Eppie said with a pure grace.

Mallory looked around the room at the other ladies and then offered Eppie a wry smile and said, "Eppie, I think it's safe to say that we all owe that young man quite a bit more than what we've given here."

"I agree," said Terra. "I, uh, I mean, we, can do a whole lot more." Her excitement evident in her inability to sit still.

The nods of agreement from the other ladies excited Eppie's sense of justice.

Hands in the air in supplication Eppie said, "I believe that you have made that statement clear and we can do more for him when he gets better. For now, though, you beautiful women, I believe it's time to get dressed and leave Brad to recover."

All of the women looked up the stairs in wonder at how Brad was continuing his recovery.

*************************

Brigitte had his cock all the way down her throat. Her nude form glistening with sweat after the heat of the day, being naked outside in an enclosed arena and finally getting to be with the guy she's dreamt about for several years now. Ever since her aunt forced her to work with him.

Brad was kind and giving, relatable and patient, a fantastic listener and a quiet speaker. She had seen this man get upset once when someone tried to renege on their deal for some event. Not only had they returned with what they promised but more. That was what he gave -- always more. Now she wanted to give him more for everything he had done for her.

Just like he had become downstairs his cock was hard down her throat. That dual soft/hard feeling that the male member was known for was causing a tickle in her throat as she took his relatively smaller head passed her uvula and literally into her throat. The smooth skin of his shaft dripping with her saliva gave an easy motion as she worked back and forth -- into, out of, into, out of her throat. She wanted his juices and she really didn't care where -- the inside of her stomach, the back walls of her pussy, spread all over her face, tits or the outside of her stomach, her back as he pulled out of her from behind, the inside of her mouth. She didn't care at this moment; she just wanted it.

Brigitte worked for it, too, but while his dick was hard, it had been many minutes now, he wasn't giving her his creamy lather of baby batter. Not that she wanted his baby but there was obviously some more work to be done here. With the thought of more work she decided to make it easier for them both. She didn't know he already had sex just over an hour ago so that was giving him a little bit of stamina.

With Brad on his back on the bed Brigitte rose and threw her leg over his body. When she was balanced on both feet she reached down betwixt her legs, grabbed his hard cock and positioned it right at the entrance to her love tunnel. Without grace or any idea of sensual output she dropped herself right onto him about half way down the shaft. Oh my, that feels really good, she thought.

She was now balancing on him. The only way to describe it. Her chest, now covered in Brad's hands, faced his face and her clit was mere inches away from connecting to his body in a dropped movement of awe. Cowgirl, or whatever the term is, required a sense of balance for the woman to stay upright. It wasn't that the balance was difficult but it did require some attention. With that attention in focus she lifted herself almost the end of his protruding shaft, then she lowered herself until her ass cheeks and the backs of her thighs were touching the top of his thighs.

sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers