He Was Beautiful

Story Info
A girl follows her fantasy and fucks a gorgeous guy.
1.9k words
4.51
13.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not alot of college guys caught my attention, but he did.

I saw him everyday as I crossed the college campus on my way to my second class of the day on Wednesdays. I looked forward to Wednesdays for this reason, even though it was my day that was filled beginning to end with intense lab sessions and advanced physics classes. At least, before the worst of it, I could see someone as gorgeous as him.

Every week I noticed something more that made me want him. He had beautiful broad shoulders that blocked out the morning sun as he walked toward me from a distance. His hair was clean cut on the sides with a pleasant mop of curls on the top of his head. He had a strong brow over beautiful eyes. His lips were full, dark pink. Soft, I surmised.

He walked with his hands in his pockets and a scarf over his shoulders in the chilled spring air.

He always wore nice oxford shoes and slacks, setting him miles apart from the gym clothes the rest of the students seemed to wear to school. And when he breezed past me, I drew in the scent of spices and vanilla. I always had half a mind to turn around and follow him, push him against the red brick of the building, and kiss him until he didn't know where he was anymore. He was so beautiful. One day, I decided it was time to make my move.

On this Wednesday, I took my time getting ready in the morning. I stood in the hot, steamy shower and touched my body in the places I wanted his hands to be. I imagined his strong forearms on either side of my hips as his body pressed into mine. I leaned forward, wanting to feel him wet and naked with me, and pouted when I couldn't will him to appear.

I dressed myself in the sexiest outfit I dared to wear to school. Garters, stockings, cute combat heels, a low cut v-neck, a skirt, and a black bra and panties set. My makeup had to be perfect, my hair had to be styled but not too much in case his fingers would find their way there as I went down on him.

I sat impatiently through my first class, avoiding the stares of my classmates. The anticipation was making me wet.

Finally, the hour ended and I made my way to the stretch of sidewalk on which I usually saw my dream guy. When I saw him, my heart felt like it had been washed in electricity. His eyes met mine in the polite glance we usually gave each other, but this time I didn't break my gaze. He looked down and back up, noticing I was still watching him. An uncertain hand reached up and removed his headphones as I stopped walking in front of him.

"Hi," he said, almost as a question.

I reached to him and held either end of his scarf, pulling him to me. I put my lips beside his neck and asked, "Want to come with me?"

He didn't say anything, but he nodded. I held both ends of his scarf in one hand and led him to the nearby building. When we turned the corner, out of sight I pressed him into the wall and released his scarf. I ran my hands up and down his sides. He was real.

"You're gorgeous," I whispered.

"You too," he said, a little nervously.

I looked into his face. He had freckles on his nose. "I want to do things to you."

He smiled crookedly, his full lips parting to show beautiful white teeth. "Go ahead."

I wanted to giggle at how spontaneous he was being with a complete stranger, but I couldn't wait any more. I pulled on his handsome plaid button up and laid my lips on his.

They were soft, just as I imagined.

I moaned into his mouth and he moaned back. I reached up and held his face, feeling the corner of his jaw moving as he kissed me. He was so strong, I wanted to melt into his chest. I moved my lips from his to his neck and began to kiss him there. His scent intoxicated me.

His hands ventured with a shy eagerness to my waist and then my ass. His hands slipped under my short skirt and squeezed my ass and I bit his neck in response. He inhaled sharply. "Fuck," he whispered into my ear.

I pushed him in the empty classroom nearest us and started to unbutton his shirt as I reached up to kiss him again. I teased his tongue into my mouth and sucked on it, turning myself on.

His hands pushed under my top and felt my breasts, squeezing them pleasantly and feeling curiously over my lacy bra.

I wanted to use him, I wanted to make him come, but I needed his body first. I pulled away from his body and took of my top and dropped my skirt, standing in front of him in just my underwear, stockings, and heels. He looked stunned.

"Take off your shirt," I told him.

He quickly reached up and slipped his scarf over his shoulder, setting it on the long, blacktop lab table behind him. He finished unbuttoning his shirt and removed it and then the white undershirt he was wearing.

"Come here," I said.

He obediently walked to me and I pressed my palm to his abdomen with my fingers facing downward. I slid my hand downward, slipping between his pants and his skin. He gasped softly and I teased his lips with mine. "Shh, you're going to make things worse for yourself," I told him. A moan escaped the back of his throat and I placed my hand over the hardening budge in his pants, rubbing it gently with my hand.

He moaned again. I pressed my mouth to his chest and sucked on his skin. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it off of his waist, taking down his pants. I pushed him down on the table behind him and straddled him. His fingers went to pull my panties but I took his wrists and put them over his head and kissed him again. As I tasted him, I felt his dick hardening against my satin-covered panties and I began to rock my hips back and forth, still holding his wrists. He blinked his pretty eyes at me, he was even blushing slightly.

I continued the motion of my hips and pressed my lips to his ear. "You've made me want you for so long," I whispered. "You can't walk around looking so beautiful."

His full lips parted in infatuation and I teased him with a kiss, he seemed to want more, as if my mouth was dripping with honey. But I wouldn't let him. His neck stretched up trying to chase my lips but I pulled back and instead rubbed myself against his dick more deliberately. I let go of wrists but indicated that he was not to move them. I undid the front clasp on my bra and let it fall off my shoulders.

He sighed in frustration, staring at my chest.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"More," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, tilting my head.

He looked as if he was in intense pain so I rocked my hips back and forth again, making his eyes roll back.

I leaned over his body and placed my breasts over his face and he eagerly opened his mouth to kiss and suck on both of them. His eyes closed and his long lashes brushed against my skin as he buried his face into me. I moaned as his warm tongue took my nipple and his mouth wrapped around me. His dick twitched with my moan and I reached down and pulled it from his briefs. I wrapped my hand around it and began to pull up and down gently. He opened his mouth and let out a shaky breath but I forced my breast against his tongue and he obliged by continuing to suck on me.

With my hand still reaching down between my legs, I moved my panties aside and let the throbbing tip of his cock slide up and down my wet slit.

His back arched and his wrists dared to drift down to his shoulders. I quickly dismounted him, a wicked idea coming to mind.

"Stay," I told him. I grabbed his belt from the floor and walked around the table. I tightened the belt around his wrists and looped it around the faucet of the sink that was built into the lab table. "Now you're mine," I told him.

He struggled slightly and I smiled at him as I took my panties off.

Now in just my stockings and heels, I climbed up on the helpless boy n font of me and poised my pussy against his pulsing dick.

I teased his tip by sliding it into my pussy ever so slightly. He stared up at me in awe. I rocked my hips again, this time in full round motions. I held my breasts and let them drop into a cute bounce on my chest while at the same time, sliding his dick deeper inside me.

"Please," he managed. His desperate eyes were locked on mine.

Slowly, I placed both palms on his chest and lowered myself fully onto his cock, feeling it slide deep into my body, pressing hard into my cervix. I cried out in pain and then the pleasure rolled over me as I lifted my hips to slide his length out and back in. He moaned loudly, his legs were shaking.

My body shuddered in the preambles of an orgasm, and I started to fuck him.

It was like my body was possessed when I was riding him. I arched my back and reached back with my hands to hold his thighs as leverage as I rode his cock up and down faster and faster. Warm waves washed over my body from the pit of my stomach outward. I felt like my body was bursting into sunbeams.

I was so wet, I could feel my own wetness dripping down the inside of my thighs.

He struggled against the restraint on his wrists while my ass bounced against him. I reached down and rubbed my clit and felt orgasms begin to crash over me, again and again with his dick deep inside me.

"I'm going to cum," he breathed, in almost a cry.

I dismounted him and moved down to straddle one of his legs. I leaned over and put the head of his hot, full dick in my mouth. It tasted like me. I sucked on him, pulling the base gently and teasing the sensitive vein under the mushroom tip of his cock.

That was all it took. His hips lifted and he came, his dick pulsing over and over and over again filling my mouth with cum. I swallowed and kept sucking slowly and wanting until he twisted away, too sensitive to take any more. As he turned, the faucet of the sink broke off and water sprayed everywhere.

I cried out in surprise as water drenched us both. His restraints were no longer secured to anything but a loose piece of metal and he rolled off the the table taking me with him.

We ended up on the floor laughing and blushing, quickly redressing and running out of the emergency exit door before it got worse.