He Was My Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

When she finally started moving with him, he let out a ragged breath. "Yea, that's it honey, fuck me back. Take me deep inside you."

"Oh Derek, it feels so good." Felicity moaned lifting her lips to meet his thrusts. "I love feeling you moving inside me."

Derek lowered his face to her neck, breathing hard as he forced himself to move slowly inside her. "Oh Felicity honey, I love your sweet pussy. It feels so good wrapped around me. You ready for a real ride?"

Felicity wasn't sure what he meant but she knew that she liked what he was doing now so she was sure she would like whatever he did. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she pushed against him. "Yes, oh yes, ride me baby."

Derek moaned in relief at her words, he gripped her ass-cheeks, holding her tightly against him as he started hammering his cock deep into her body.

Felicity gasped at the powerful thrusts, then moaned as she felt her orgasm start to rise over her. "Oh Derek, fuck me. Make me cum on your hard cock. It feels so fucking good."

"Oh...Ugh...Agh...Oh god Felicity, You are so hot baby." Derek panted slamming hard into her body. His balls slapped against her ass and he moaned as the cum rolled around inside them.

"Oh honey, you are so tight, I could fuck you forever." He kissed her hard, almost brutally but Felicity just returned the kiss as she slammed her body ruthlessly against his own.

The bed protested the hard thrusts, the bedsprings squealed under their powerfully moving bodies.

Neither of the couple noticed though, they were lost in the pleasure they were bringing to one another. Derek sucked at her neck, leaving a cherry red mark, and then groaned when Felicity did the same to him.

When Felicity suddenly stiffened beneath him, he growled as he felt her pussy tighten around him. "Oh fuck...Agh...I'm cummmmmminnnnnggggg..." He howled as he started shooting forcefully into the condom.

Feeling his cock expand sent Felicity over the edge again and her cries matched his own.

The young couple loved each other with their bodies all night long. Derek lost count of how many times he came in her mouth or how many condoms he used.

When he finally left the next day after being paid for his services by her father, he looked up at her window to see her smiling down at him.

He knew that he would be seeing Felicity again soon, and this time he wouldn't be paid to sleep with her.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12