He Was Nervous

Story Info
His turn to submit...
2.3k words
4
25.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavyT777
DavyT777
45 Followers

She led me to our rendezvous via phone, she on her private number, me on my mobile. I entered the house her directions had led me to, and she guided me to the room where she awaited me. The only light was from a few strategically placed candles, lightly scenting the air with an exotic fragrance. In the half light she stood at the foot of the bed, her pale, firm breasts barely contained in her black lace bra. Her arms encased in elbow length, black satin gloves. As she turned around, displaying her outfit to me, I noticed the matching g-string barely covered her pubic area, before disappearing between the mounds of her luscious round ass. The black, thigh-high stockings, and black, high-heels made her legs look long. I could feel a stirring in my groin as I pondered our roles reversed, and what I'd like to do with her. Right at that moment I wished I could tie her up and bury my face in her pussy. But I knew I had been allowed to come here for the strict purpose of doing her bidding, not mine.

She looked intently into my eyes. "Tonight you must do as I say or else there will be consequences. Trust me, obey me, and you'll enjoy as much pleasure as I will - now take off your shirt and your shoes." As I did she kissed my cheek and then reached for my right wrist. She tied a thick black silk ribbon around it, as if to tie on a leash. She attached another to my left wrist, and led me to the bed, securing the left leash to the bedhead.

"Get on the bed, slave, and on your knees" she ordered...There was enough slack in the length of the restraint that my hands, at that stage, could reach around to rest on my knees, as she tied off the right hand side leash.

As she worked silently, I couldn't help but stare at her tight body, bound in the finest lingerie. She looked up and smiled, pushing her dark hair back away from her face. "You'd like to touch, wouldn't you?" she asked as she caressed her tits, pushing them together for deeper cleavage. "We'll see if you earn the right to do so. Your binds allow you a small amount of freedom but you will keep still; anything I allow you to do will only be with my permission. Oh, and one last thing darling," she stepped close to me and held my chin to make me look directly into her eyes, "you may only refer to me as Mistress, or Mistress Joanne. Do you understand?" Her face was completely neutral as she tried to remain calm, but I could tell her heart was racing as she could not wait to get started. I wanted so much to break free of the bonds and take control then and there, but I held back, knowing that if things went well, there might be many more times such as this in the future...

I cleared my throat and smiled down at her, "Yes, I do, Mistress."

She climbed up on the end of the bed, onto her knees, face to face with me and leaned over to kiss me. Her tongue darted over my lips, then into my mouth. We explored each other's mouths for a few moments. I instinctively brought my hands up to touch her but she knew the limits of the restraints – I could reach so far but not to where she had positioned herself, just out of range. Her hands moved up and down my shoulders and arms, then teased my nipples, flicking each one, rolling the tips of her fingers on my taut, tiny pebbles. She pulled her mouth away from my lips and kissed my cheek. She kissed and bit my throat then moved up to my ear, sucking on the lobe.

"Mmmmm let's have some fun, shall we?" she whispered and softly giggled. I moved my head to the side and tried to kiss her but she pushed my face away. "Oh, now you have just disobeyed me. Did you hear me say that you could try to kiss me." Her eyes sparkled with excitement.... "Well, did you here me give you permission?" she raised her voice and pulled my face up.

"No, baby" I answered and was rewarded with a slap on his cheek. My eyes widened and my face reddened from the sting of her hand.

"No...who?" she smiled sweetly at my, her eyebrows raised in question.

"No, Mistress" I forced from my throat. "I'm so sorry, Mistress Joanne, I didn't think...."

She gentle palmed my cheek, but then dug her nails in and put her face up close to mine. "I didn't ask you to think, slave. Yes, that's right, you're my slave. You're my slut if that's how I want to think of you. Don't you take that tone of voice with me, either. You just stay there and be my slut and let me handle everything. See, you don't even have to do anything! All you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride. Now shut up and behave. But let me advise you I have no aversion to disciplining you when necessary. In fact, the very thought of it makes me so hot and wet!" She laughed and again caressed the cheek she'd just slapped.

She leaned down to suck and bite my nipples and reached to release my belt and opened his pants. My ample stomach constricted as her hand brushed against my penis, which had been alternating between a half-erect and raging hardness. She climbed off the bed and squatted behind me to pull my pants, shorts, and socks off. While she was low she reached up and grabbed my ass, a hand on each cheek and squeezed, digging her nails in. At the bite of her nails I pulled my ass in, jerking my hips forward. She slapped my buttock hard, "Your ass, your whole body, is mine and you will not pull away from me!"

Off the bed, she walked around to the end of the bed and stood there looking me over.

"Play with your cock for me" she said softly

"Do it" she said, " I know you want to, the sight of me has you straining for release, kneel up and play with it, let me watch you"

She was right, I wanted to touch myself so badly...I reached for my cock and started pumping it slowly, closing my eyes at the pleasure it gave...when she snapped at me "Open you eyes! You will look at me while you do that, I didn't give you permission to do anything else" I opened my eyes again and looked into hers..."I am your fantasy, no one else," she said, "and I am here now – you only respond to me!"

"Yes, Mistress", I replied.

She watched my hand stroking up and down my cock, and as I started to build up speed, she ordered me to stop "No cumming for you yet, slut, not until I say so".

She climbed on the bed and bowed her head down to my cock, so close I could feel her warm breath on it, and flicked out her tongue to lightly graze across the tip... I twitched violently and involuntarily at the slight touch, when she moved away, saying "That's as close as you'll get for now."

"Now bend over for me, as far as you can," she ordered

I felt her moving behind me, not daring to look in case I incurred her anger again, when I felt the first blow of her sharp stinging hand on my ass

"That one is for enjoying yourself so much" she snapped

The second blow fell on the other cheek. "That one is for the way you look at me"

A third and a fourth in quick succession. "Those ones are just because I want to," she giggled, "Now let's see what you can do to avoid anymore...lie down on the bed, " she ordered as she loosened one wrist, allowing me the freedom to maneuver myself into position, lying on my back. Once I was there, she roughly jerked on the restraint, pulling my arm up above my head and securing it once again. She crawled over me across the bed and did the same with the other arm.

"Now, my turn" she said. She straddled my stomach, looking down into my eyes. Slowly and seductively, she stripped off one long black glove, and dragged it slowly across my face, toying with me. She then repeated her actions with the other glove, before throwing them both off to the side. She then reached behind her back and removed her bra, exposing her wonderful firm tits to me. She again draped her lingerie across my face, running the cups of her bra under my nose and across my mouth, before sending it to join the gloves, discarded on the floor.

She leaned over, into my face and force-fed her left breast to my waiting mouth..."Mmmmm, suck on them, slave, suck my nipples.... do it right, make me tingle all the way down to my cunt...do it right or I'll spank you again...". I ravaged her nipples, as she fed each breast to me in turn, sucking first hard and then soft, flicking her nipples with my tongue, causing her to groan in pleasure..."Oh, you are a good slut," she moaned, "I knew there was a reason worth having you here..." She pulled back and grabbed my face in her hands, before diving in and kissing me hard and passionately, tongues intertwining, until she pulled back again just as roughly.

"Now let's see what that tongue is really good for" she moaned as she moved herself up to position her cunt over my mouth, pulling her g-string to one side and lowering her musky, wet scent to my waiting lips.

"Lick me, lick my cunt, you slut" she ordered. As my tongue flicked over her clit and probed her hole she let out low moans, and I looked up at her riding my face, her hands cupping her tits as I worked my tongue in long laps from her clit to her ass and back again. I felt her reach behind herself to slowly wank my hard cock in rhythm with my licking. She would then reach down to her cunt and insert a couple of fingers inside as I licked, til her hand was wet with her own juice. "Look at me!" she ordered, as she inserted her sticky fingers one by one into her mouth, licking each one in turn while locked on my eyes, before reaching around again and return her attention to my cock with her now-wet hand.

I felt her legs tightened around my head as she gasped and groaned more and more, riding my mouth for all she was worth. Her hand left my cock and grabbed my head, forcing my face harder and deeper into her crotch, and she came loudly and violently, groaning out a stream of abuse through her squeals... "You're my slut... my slave...you fuck...you fucking cunt-licking prick..."

As she released my head from her thighs, I lay there, bound to the bed, desperately jerking my hips, hanging on the edge of climax from the tension in her orgasm...she collapsed on the bed next to me, her hair wet with sweat, tucked into my armpit...as she lay there recovering, moments passed by like hours in my desire for release, until she eventually gathered herself up on one elbow, looked at me with a teasing smile, and gently ran her nails over my cock, once again eliciting involuntary reaction.

"Poor slut, would you like to cum?" she asked in a dreamy voice.

"Oh, yes, please, Mistress" I slowly responded, my voice cracking from the strain, and my words forming slowly as my foggy brain struggled to say the right things so as not to upset her in her domineering state, particularly at this intense juncture...

"I'm not sure if you've really earned it," she said as her slight teasing continued around my cock, "I'm sure if I let you put it anywhere near my cunt, it would explode almost immediately, and I prefer my men to last at least long enough to allow me to cum twice before they do."

"Oh please, Mistress Joanne," I begged, "Please let me cum, I'm so close..."

"Hmm. I'll think about it" she replied as she got up and walked away from the bed. I tensed up as she walked down to the end of the bed and stood there looking me. I struggled against my restraints but they were too tight to get out of. She reached down to her still soaked cunt and once again inserted her fingers inside, taking them out only once they were covered in her honey, and licked them off, all the while maintaining eye contact with me.

Suddenly, a wry smile rose across her mouth, and she climbed up onto the bed on all fours, once again dipping her fingers inside her, before pulling them out and wiping her sweet nectar all over my cock, before engulfing it with her mouth. I nearly screamed at the sheer pleasure as her warm, wet, willing throat swallowed my hardness once, then twice, three times, over and over, running her nails of one hand over my balls, while her other teased my ass, before I came with a force that I had not felt for years, my load of hot cum pumping its way down her throat as she held me deep in her mouth, then her tongue lapping at my cock as she slowly drew me out, twitching, shrinking, spent....

She crawled up my body to my face, and once again stuck her tongue down my throat, this time with the combined flavours of the both of us on her breath...

DavyT777
DavyT777
45 Followers