He Was Never Told

Story Info
Now that he knows we are making up lost time.
1.6k words
3.35
14.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan had been with mostly black men during her dating years and had her share of being fucked by all of the after she sucked them off and spread her white legs which exposed to her black men a shaved white pussy.

After years of just going out to get drunk and laid, she woke up one day wondering why she was a cum slut for black men and wondered what her life would have been like if she only allowed Ricky's sister to tell him that she liked him.

Ricky was a drummer in the band and she played the clarinet. Ricky's sister wasn't in the band but became close friends with Joan. They were doing it all together; shopping, doing homework together, comparing notes on what they liked and disliked about the guys in school.

Nina, being of Spanish and Mexican background, said she preferred the Latinos and Joan was white and was forced to like only white boys to keep peace with her parents would sneak around with the black boys and let them have their way with her. She would be the black cock sucker and the word got around.

Ricky was in the band with Joan and she had her eyes on him before she met his sister. She didn't make a play for him because she thought he may have heard around school that she was into blacks and he wouldn't want any part of her.

After meeting Nina and becoming fast friends because they had so much in common, she confided in Nina that she had a crush on Ricky. She did talk to Ricky but he was so into his drums and being the best, he really didn't pay extra attention to Joan. She pined away for him for her remaining three years of high school and actually pretended and daydreamed that when she was getting fucked by a black guy, that it was Ricky pounding the shit out of her.

After Ricky's sister graduated (she was a year older than Joan), she was left on her own to behave in the presence of Ricky. He talked to her and they did get along, but whenever they would be talking, one of her "black" guys was always there to come and her get for some sucking and fucking and she went without thinking twice.

After many years and many men have been in her life, she wanted to start her life over again with men and maybe find just one man to make love to and get fucked by. She didn't answer her phone for weeks when her black men called on her and she wanted to move away. She found an apartment in the same town where she worked and even changed her phone number to avoid any callers from her black guys. She did give her new number to her family and friends that she wanted to have it and her employer, doctors and all who should need to contact her.

After filling out paperwork to have all her mail forwarded to her new address, she was able to keep up to date with any bills, etc. and she was shocked to see an invitation in the mail. They were having a reunion of her high school band and she got all excited. She was thinking that she may get to see Ricky again and see what his life turned out like. She was out of the loop of her high school friends for a while and Ricky seemed to be out of the picture.

She responded immediately and was on her way to find a new outfit and practice on her clarinet. They were going to all get on stage and play for their old band director. She picked up her clarinet and practiced every now and then for stress relief and was actually pretty good still. She went to the mall every day until she was able to piece together two different outfits for the reunion. She made appointments for her haircut and then for a manicure and pedicure and waxing of all her spots including the painful waxing of her pussy which she is now used to.

Looking like a knock out, with her red hair still her own color and cut in a shoulder length style and the blue dress that she had with all matching accessories, she was on her way. Clarinet in tow along with her camera and video recorder, her extra outfit, she was driving to the reunion on her own. All she thought about was Ricky and hoping and praying he would be there.

Pulled up the building where they were having the reunion, she nervously parked her car and dragged everything with her. She was greeted by old band mates and the teacher and everyone was having a great time. She was looking around hoping to spot Ricky, but didn't see him. A little while later, a van pulled up and a ramp folded down and down in a wheelchair was a familiar face and it was Ricky.

Joan's heart began to pound an a worry look came across her face when she didn't know what happened to Ricky. Now she was not going to be playing hard to get but couldn't get there fast enough to be by his side and see if he remembered her or not. As she approached the wheelchair, a woman came around to help him and that's when it hit Joan. Ricky was with this woman and she could be his girlfriend or his wife. She took a step back as she saw the woman kiss him and help him and Joan walked slowly over to say hello and would play it cool.

"Ricky, do you remember me" said Joan. "Yes, I do remember you. This is my wife Amelia." She shook her hand and she and Ricky began talking. His wife asked Joan if she would just stay by Ricky until she got his equipment for the concert and she agreed. She told Ricky that his wife was pretty and he shook his head as if to say thank you. After returning to Ricky with all his things, his wife told Ricky to have a nice day and to call her when he was ready to be picked up. She wasn't staying with him Joan thought but knew that he was married now so she would be just a very good friend to him today and maybe find out what happened to him to leave him in this wheelchair.

Joan brought Ricky's things into the building and hers and then wheeled Ricky in. Some of the others knew of his disability but Joan was still left out in the cold. One of their other band mates met them inside and they began talking and he asked Ricky what happened. Ricky said that he was hit by a drunk driver and was run over and left him with broken back and never regained feeling and use of his legs. His drums were modified to help him play.

They day was fun with talking, music and then the dinner. Joan didn't leave Ricky and they were having a nice time together. She helped him get around and he was very happy she was paying all this attention to him. She told him after dinner she had to tell him something and he said that he would love to her what she had to say. Joan confessed that she had feelings for him in school and told his sister never to let him know. He said his sister never told him and he said he liked me but didn't think I would be interested in him because he wasn't black and that's what she was interested in at that time.

She approached his wheelchair and they engaged in a nice romantic kiss but didn't want to let the others see them. They agreed to text and call when they can and he said that he wants to see me again and he could arrange for his friend to take him anywhere to be with her.

The night was coming to an end and Joan waited with Ricky until his ride came and told her before she got there that he would be in touch. Joan went home that night and was looking forward to his calls and texts.

A week later they agreed to meet in this little pub and his friend would take in and would pick him up. He told his wife that some of the band people were suppose to meet up for dinner and she was going out that night anyway. She bought another new outfit to wear and wanted to make him happy.

They spent the night talking and how she gave up all the black guys and wanted to start a new. Ricky told her how unhappy he was in is marriage and he knows his wife is cheating on him. He wants to catch her in a lie or in the act so he could get divorced. Joan offered assistance and Ricky said he was falling in love with her. He admitted that he couldn't make love to her like he would like but he could still be a good loving person in other ways. Joan told him that sex wasn't that important to her anymore and would take him the way he is and would take his loving any way he can give it.

Joan had a friend put a tail on Ricky's wife and they caught her and Ricky was waiting for her to come out of the hotel and slapped her with divorce papers and said he would do fine without her. After his divorce and few months that passed Ricky proposed to Joan and she accepted. His words were, "I love you Joan. I wish you told me sooner". Joan said "I love you too Ricky, but I didn't think you wanted any part of me".

Six and a half years they have been together and neither has been happier ever.