He was Right

Story Info
A man's simple statements make Judy a very horny girl indeed.
5.3k words
39.5k
43
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
155 Followers

Judy opened her eyes with a smile on her face and her right hand busy between her legs. She lay on her back with her feet drawn up near her butt. She looked up at the steady green light of the fire alarm. She hadn't been asleep, just laying there with her eyes closed recalling what had happened in the last few hours. One of the last things He had told her was, "You will want me." And oh gawd, was He right. She wanted Him right now. She wanted His hard cock thrusting in and out of her. She wanted her legs wrapped around His waist with her ankles locked at the small of His back. She wanted His weight pinning her to the bed. She wanted her firm nipples pressed against His chest. She wanted His come filling her up, leaking out of her holes.

Her left hand checked her nipples. Yes, they were still hard as rock. She wanted Him right now, but He had left over an hour ago. He had left her here on this stinking hotel bed; well fucked, but still horny. The room reeked of stale tobacco, spilled whiskey, and sex. The sheets were smeared with their combined fluids.

Judy looked between her spread knees at the hotel TV. It was playing some porno movie with the sound off. Two girls were on a bed in a classic sixty nine position. Some guy stood by the bed, pulling slowly on his pud, deciding which one he was going to fuck first. He was skinny with long greasy hair and ugly tattoos on his arms and back. Judy stuck her fingers into the open jar of lubricant on the bedside table. She got back to masturbating in earnest.

The porn guy had chosen to fuck the blonde first. She was not that pretty, and wore too much makeup trying to cover it up. But she had big silicone bags on her chest and a nice ass. Judy found it exciting the way those fake tits bounced around. She rubbed her cunt in time to the guy's thrusts, imagining it was her in the movie. Judy's eyes lost focus and wandered to the ceiling for a while. When she looked back to the TV, the guy had pulled his cock out of the blonde and stuck it into the brunette's waiting mouth. Judy formed an 'O' shape with her mouth and wished He was here, fucking her face.

The porn actor went back to the blonde's pussy. After a bit his thrusts became urgent and his eyes rolled up. Judy's rubbing sped up too. She tightened her stomach muscles which lifted her head and feet off the bed. The porn actor pulled out and shot his load all over the brunette's face, and Judy had her orgasm too. The guy's come dripped down onto the blonde's big tits and the brunette started to lick it up. Judy relaxed down from her high and thought she could still taste His come in her mouth. (Or was it her imagination?) She had never masturbated to porn before now, but at some point He had whispered into her ear, "Pornography excites you." And now it did.

She recounted again how she had ended up here. Judy had turned 18 only four months ago. Two months after that, she graduated from high school and moved in with her boyfriend. Roy was her school sweetheart, and they were going to get married and have kids as soon as they could afford it. He worked hard at a construction job, as a roofer. She worked in a fast food joint. They didn't have much, but they were in love. They had their health, and Judy had her fresh good looks and her smokin' hot teenaged body. They would manage somehow.

One afternoon this man walks in. He patiently waited in line to order His food, but openly leered at her the whole time. When it was his turn, He calmly told her, "You will go to that old motel at Monroe Street and the Interstate. You will tell the man at the front desk you want a key to room 214. When you get in the room, you will take off your clothes and wait for me." He motioned the Manager over and explained how Judy would be gone for the rest of her shift. He would cover for her.

He was right. Judy drove her rusty old Honda over to the motel. It was a seedy place frequented mostly by truck drivers and their whores. When she asked the clerk for a key to room 214, the guy looked suddenly agitated. He reach into his pants to straighten out his dick. Then he gripped the counter, closed his eyes, and grunted rhythmically. Judy recognized that he was coming in his pants. It grossed her out, but she had to go to room 214 and get naked. He had said that was what she would do, and it was true. She closed the door behind her and stripped out of her clothes. She waited nervously, for that was all he had said. He must be renting this room long term, for the room had some personal effects in it, including a wide collection of sex paraphernalia. She tried turning on the TV, but it had only three channels, all porn. She winced and turned it off. She thought of her Roy, and knew something was wrong. But it never occurred to her to leave. He had said she would wait, and he was right.

Judy didn't have to wait long. He was a man of few words. He simply told her "We'll fuck now." He took off his clothes and spent the next few hours demonstrating how correct He was. They started out with Him on top. He told her, "You will always come whenever you fuck." Soon after that, she had several rapid-fire orgasms. He pulled out and they switched to a new position. He fucked her in this new position, keeping a steady rhythm until she came again. This went on for several hours. He would fuck her until she had come one, two or three times, then they would switch positions. It was if they were making a sex movie, using positions she had never thought of. Except that he never pulled out when he did come, always staying fully buried, spending his load deep inside her.

He only came five times she could remember, but he never got soft afterwards. He always maintained his rigor, never needed a rest. The first time was in her pussy. Then some time later he flipped her over onto her stomach. He put a hand on her lower back and held her down. While he spread a glob of lubricating gel up the crack of her ass he told her, "This may hurt a bit, but you are going to love getting your butt fucked." She cried out in pain as he shoved his huge cock up her ass, but it did feel good. No, not just good, it felt great! She realized a connection between the pain of anal sex and erotic excitement existed, and soon she grunted through an orgasm. She had another when He came, and she could feel her bowels filling up with his warm seed.

At one point they took a break from fucking and he pushed her into the shower. He told her to shave her cunt, and that she would shave it every day from then on. He left her there while she scraped all the hair from her pussy. It felt so good now, smooth, and slick. She wondered why she had never done this before. When she went back out into the room, He had turned on the TV, tuned to some pornography channel. He had gotten out a little book and was making a few notes. He handed it to her and told her to write down the names of some cute girls she knew. They didn't have to be her friends, just beautiful; the prettiest, sexiest girls she knew of. Several hot ones came to mind right away. She listed their names and how to get a hold of them.

He had her give him oral sex. She had done it regularly for Roy, but only to make him happy. It always seemed kind of demeaning to her, plus it tasted kind of yucky. Then He told her that she loved to suck cock, and that made all the difference in the world. Right before he shot his wad, He said, "You crave come." Judy actually had an orgasm when His load hit the back of her mouth. She never knew how wonderful it was to be blessed with a man's seed in her mouth. The salty taste, the funky odor, and that slimy way it coated her throat. Every nerve tingled with a newfound vitality. She thanked Him for making it all so crystal clear for her.

The spent several more hours fucking, switching holes and positions. When he finally got dressed to leave, he told her, "When you fuck other men, you will think of me." Then right as he left the room he stated, "You will want me."

Judy stayed until after midnight after he left, because He had said she would. Roy was sleeping when a naked Judy climbed into bed. She was all roaming hands, open mouth, and spread legs. He had been concerned and angry when he went to sleep. He was concerned, because she hadn't called, and angry, because she hadn't called. But that was quickly forgotten. It is hard for a man to be angry at a girl whose mouth is wrapped around his cock, lips descending all the way down to the root, with a finger up his ass massaging his prostate. Judy had given him lots of blow jobs, but never one like this.

Judy needed a fresh load of come in her mouth. Three simple words and she was addicted, "You crave come." She thought about His cock. It had been much too large for her inexperienced throat. She could only get the spongy head and a few inches in. But Roy had a nice sized cock that fit. Each stroke she pulled back so only the head was between her lips, then slowly took it all the way in. When the tip slipped past the entrance of her throat, she felt that tremor of a gag reflex she could barely contain. Every one sent a jolt of thrill down her spine that ended in her cunt. When her mouth found the base of him, she pursed her lips as tight as she could. His pubic hair tickled her nose, and even that added to her excitement. She recognized the change in his rhythm that meant his orgasm was rising. She backed out so when he did, it would land on her tongue. While he came, her free hand jacked him off. He was so excited, he didn't realize she now had two fingers up his ass, milking his prostate of every available drop. Finally spent, he relaxed onto the bed.

Judy lay on top of him. She put her face near his ear and swallowed with loud gulping sounds so he would know what she had done. She started to squirm her body urgently against him. She licked her ear, pushing the tip deep into his ear canal. Then she French kissed him, and he could taste his own come on her breath. His cock had softened some, but quickly regained erection. He rolled on top of her and entered her in one smooth motion. He thrust into her for quite a while. She had several orgasms. It occurred to him how she had never come during intercourse before. Before, she could only get off when he licked her. After she had enjoyed several good screamers, he had his second. Now exhausted, he fell to his back and went to sleep, smiling, thinking he had satisfied her, congratulating himself on what a great lover he was.

Judy had spent the last fuck bouncing back and forth between her fantasy memory of His cock and the reality of Roy's inferior tool. Yes, she had enjoyed several climaxes courtesy of Roy's cock, but those had come when she fixated on a fantasy of Him. When Roy came, she knew he had left only a pitiful little spurt inside her, not the copious gobs He would have provided. His would have oozed out of her for an hour or more. But with Roy, she didn't even need to wipe. Roy had rolled onto his side and breathed deeply. Judy snuggled against Roy, pressing her breasts against his back. She reached around and cupped Roy's balls, clutching them gently but possessively as she went to sleep.

Judy was woken less than an hour later by Roy's elbow in her ribs. She was having a sexy dream about Him, and her hand was gripping down painfully hard on Roy's poor balls. Judy was really horny and demanded that Roy fuck her immediately. She wanted Him, but Roy would have to do. He didn't think he could get it up right now, so he used his tongue on her. Her cunt stank of recent sex (lots of it, in fact). Roy noticed that her pussy was now clean shaven, but didn't make an issue of it. After several good orgasms, the edge was off, and she let him quit. They slept until morning.

Judy cooked and served breakfast in the nude. Before Roy dragged himself off to work, a very naked Judy knelt down before him at the door. She zipped down his fly and fished his dick out for one more blow job, sending him off with a grin. Judy kept his come in her mouth, savoring the taste for several minutes before swallowing.

Judy had several hours to kill before her lunch shift started. She started in the shower. She was still smooth from the night before, but he had said she would shave every morning from now on. So when she lathered her pussy along with her pits and then carefully scraped her razor across them all, it seemed routine, like she had been doing it since puberty. The subsequent clam digging session was anything but routine. She got off twice quickly, and didn't waste too much hot water.

That wasn't really enough though, so after drying off, she grabbed Roy's latest issue of Playboy and lay down on the couch. She tried petting her kitty while paging through the pictorials. But the paper bimbos did nothing for her. She wanted to see pictures of men: handsome men posing, virile men sporting erections, muscle-bound men fucking women, horny old men fucking underage girls, hirsute men getting blow jobs from other men, anything but naked chicks. After a bit, she threw the magazine across the room in frustration. She wished she had a picture of Him. She squeezed her eyes shut and called up her fantasy image of Him. That did it. She had a crashing orgasm that left her satisfied enough to dress and scoot off to work.

The lunch rush at work kept Judy too busy to think of sex. She gave an inviting smile to all the male customers. She chatted easily with everyone, and gave an occasional wink to some guy. It brightened up the whole place, and even her coworkers cheered up. Louis, her manager, took note of her positive attitude. He made several innocent comments in front of the others, hoping to encourage them all, which made Judy blush. After the rush cooled down, Louis asked her into his office to thank her for the good work. In under a minute, she was under the desk, sucking his cock. Louis was too flabbergasted to stop it. He was a short, round, balding man whose crotch smelled vaguely of fast food. His dick was like the rest of him, short, fat, and bald on top. She sucked him with genuine gusto, and he rewarded her with a shot of thin watery come. Judy beamed with pleasure and gratitude, and when she thanked him for his seed, he knew it was for real.

Judy went right back to work without skipping a beat. Louis however, took fifteen minutes to regain his composure enough to face his crew. They had been fast, and if anyone suspected what had happened, they didn't let on.

That night Judy had dinner waiting and met Roy at the door the way he had left her, naked and kneeling. First she serviced him, and then she served him. Over dinner she asked him to take her to a movie that night. He agreed, but wanted to get out of his work clothes and shower first. Half way through his shower she attacked him. He sat on the closed toilet, still wet with soapy water. She mounted him, facing away. After a bit, she stood up enough for him to slip out. She reached back and guided his cock up her ass. It was his first time for anal sex, and he rather assumed it was her first also. He enjoyed it immensely and marveled at how tight her sphincter was. They came at the same time. She made a mental note to get a full length mirror mounted opposite the toilet so she could watch him fuck her in the future.

They dressed and went out. He let her choose the movie. They ended up at a triple-X theater. Roy was a little embarrassed, but Judy led him in fearlessly. They sat near the front and Judy kept her hands busy the whole time; sometimes in Roy's pants, sometimes up her own skirt. The theater had a sex novelty store off the lobby, and Judy bought several items, including some fuzzy pink wrist and ankle cuffs, a blindfold, a ball gag, a boy/girl fuck magazine, and a dildo. Roy was mortified, but Judy was calm. She winked at the salesman, and led Roy out.

At home, Judy put on the cuffs and the ball gag herself and had Roy fuck her in them. He started out rather timid and unimaginative, but he eventually loosened up. Her sex drive easily outlasted his, and she woke him up periodically through the night, begging for more. By morning, he was nearly too exhausted to go to work, but he had to go. They couldn't afford for him not to. When she kissed his cock goodbye at the door, he couldn't get hard. She did her best to satisfy herself before work, using the dildo in the shower after her daily shave. Then she paged though her new magazine. She copied the female models poses and masturbated with the dildo, and fantasized it was Him inside her. This worked well, and she had numerous orgasms.

Judy had wondered what he had meant when he told her "You like to masturbate a lot." Did He mean she would like it a lot? Or did He mean she would do it a lot? She decided now that both were correct. Not only did if feel sumptuously great to stroke herself down there, but it felt wholesome and natural. Strangely, it left her content, yet hungry for more. It was as addictive and entertaining as drugs, but with no unpleasant side effects. And it was just plain fun. Judy thanked Him out loud for making it so good for her, so easy to feed her own needs.

Today was Louis' day off. Lance, the assistant manager, was running things. Lance was a tall skinny guy who you might describe as a geek. It didn't take long for Judy's mouth to discover he had a long thin cock. Lance had a bit of a hair trigger, and came quickly, which suited Judy just fine. They could quell her craving for seamen on short order, and get back to work. Though he was short lived, he also had a quick recovery time. Even at the end of their fifth blow job in as many hours, he still delivered a generous volume of the precious stuff. Perfect!

Judy greeted Roy in the usual way, although this time she was wearing the pink cuffs with lengths of nylon chord trailing behind. The poor dude was too tired from work to participate. He sat passively in a chair while she sucked him off. He ate dinner quickly, because he was quite hungry, but only had energy to watch TV after that. He gave her obligatory sex upon going to bed. When she insisted on seconds, he pushed the ball gag in her mouth and cuffed her hands to the headboard so he could get some sleep. Which he did, like a dead man. Her night dragged on. She would have short periods of slumber during which she would have a horny dream about Him. She would wake up moaning in frustration, unable to masturbate, unable to wake Roy. When morning came, he let her loose. Roy wasn't hard, so the first thing she did was fuck herself with the dildo while Roy watched.

Watching the teen beauty plow her own furrow got him hard. When Judy saw his erection, she rolled over onto her knees and presented her ass to him. She still had the dildo in her, and the implication was obvious. She wanted him to butt fuck her, which he did. He was rough with her, and called her ugly names. She responded with a series of orgasms. He had to eat two pieces of toast and run out the door. When she kissed his cock goodbye, kneeling subserviently, it stank of her own shit. She whimpered with delight thinking where Roy's cock had just been. Roy realized she was kissing his cock goodbye, not him.

At work, both Louis and Lance were on duty. Louis was a happily married man, and wanted nothing to do with Judy. Too embarrassed to say anything, he chose to not interfere with anything Lance and Judy might do.

Lance decided he wanted some pussy, not just a blow job. He took her into the manager's office and bent her forward over the desk. Judy readily pulled her black work slacks and panties half way down her thighs, exposing her butt to him. The office was a tiny cube, barely bigger than a broom closet. It had a two way mirror looking out to the restaurant customer area. Judy reached back and pulled her cheeks apart for him. Then, while Lance fucked her from behind, she watched the customers eating and standing in line. She wished it was Him fucking her, because Lance lacked any rhythm at all. She fantasized that the cute guy at the back of the line was Him, and would fuck her when He got to the front of the line.

ninebol
ninebol
155 Followers
12