He Wasn't Done With Her Yet

Story Info
A tale of give and take.
5.3k words
4.57
22.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard his key in the lock and slowly set her book down, looking up at the door as he walked in Tossing him a cheeky grin she watched as he tossed his bag down. He raised an eyebrow at her and crooked his finger at her, motioning her closer. Slowly, lazily she got up and walked over to stand in front of him, looking up with a slightly bored expression.

"kiss me." he demanded. He frowned darkly when she shook her head at him, refusing. "I said kiss me!" He growled in a low voice. She giggled up at him, her eyes dancing wickedly. He wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her closer bringing her lips whisper close to his. He tried to kiss her and growled louder as she pulled away and dodged his lips.

She grinned as she pushed hard against his shoulders pushing him back against the wall, sliding slowly down his body to kneel in front of him, her hands on his denim covered thighs. Sliding her hands up to his waist, she cocked her head up at him, waiting.

"If you won't kiss me, you better do something a lot better baby girl." he commented drily, watching as her fingers slid between his stomach and the button of his jeans. She popped open the button and slid his zipper down, the sound loud in the quiet room. Her hands slid to his hips and tugged his jeans off his hips, sliding them down just enough to free him.

He wrapped his hand around his cock stroking it slowly in front of her face. He watched as her tongue darted out and ran across her lips. He tapped the head of it against her lips, rubbing it back and forth over the moisture from her tongue. Her mouth opened, her tongue dancing out to slide across the head of his cock, dancing over the slit. Smiling he pushed slowly into her mouth, driving the head in and out.

A low rumble of pleasure sounded deep in his chest at the feel of her hot slick mouth moving over him sliding further over his head. He felt her teeth lightly nipping at his skin teasing him, urging him on. Sliding his hands deep in her hair, knotting the red curls around his fingers he held her still as he drove his cock deep into her throat in one long slow stroke. He felt the low purring moan from her against his skin as he stroked in and out of her mouth. Her hands slid to cup his ass, her nails digging lightly as she brought him closer, forcing his cock even deeper still.

He felt the light graze of her teeth on his cock as he stroked into her mouth, felt the cool hiss of air flowing over him as she inhaled around the mouthful. Growling, he tightened his hands in her hair and held her in place as he sped up, fucking her face in earnest. Dropping her head back further, she changed the angle and swallowed him deep with each piston like stroke. She felt him swell even more, sliding her hand down to cup his balls, massaging them and twisting them lightly.

One last squeeze and twist was all it took, he pulled her hair harder, yanking her head back as he shoved his way deep in her throat shooting jet after jet of hot delicious cum. Falling back against the wall, his chest heaved as she slowly licked his cock clean, pressing a sweet kiss against the head. Looking up at him , she grinned that same cheeky smile and said,

"Welcome home Sir."

She watched the slow burning light in his eyes as she grinned up at him, and knowing him, his wants and needs after a hard day, she was delighted to give him exactly what he needed.

Turning away from him she giggled and took off running towards the back bedroom. She heard him sigh and glanced back over her shoulder to see his quick grin as he started after her a at dead run. She squeaked and stumbled as she ran, trying desperately not to laugh.

A quick startled yell was driven out of her as he caught up to her and grabbed her by her long red pony tail in order to yank her back against himself. Leering down at her he yanked her head back and kisses her deeply, his tongue plunging into her mouth. Keeping one hand fisted in her hair, he picked her up, pinning her against his chest as he continued on to the back bedroom. Sucking on her bottom lip, he gently set her on her feet.

Slightly out of breath, she looked up at him and shot off around the bed, giggling as she ran. Her breath whooshed out of her chest as he lunged across the bed and yanked her onto it, pinning her down. She turned her head as he tried to kiss her again, avoiding his lips with a sassy smile. Growling, he caught her jaw in his hand turning her head to face him and kissed her soundly. She nipped his bottom lip hard. Rearing back to stare at her, he straddled her on the bed and grasped the front of her old t-shirt. Glaring down at her he shredded the shirt from neck to hem exposing the flimsy white cotton bra she wore. Leaning down to run his tongue over her neck and down to her shoulders, he captured her hands as they fisted against his chest. His eyes blazed as she wrestled against him acting as if she was trying to get away. With a feral grin, he reached down off the side of the bed for something.

"oh handcuffs again?" she mocked him faking a yawn. Something in his eyes made her look over to his hands as he yanked her wrist towards the bedpost. Her eyes widened when she saw the loop of rope dangling from his fist. He slid the loop over her hand and tightened it just so. Still pinning her wish his body e reached for the other side and tied her other wrist down for good measure. After making sure the ropes were secured, he slid off her body and she watched as he moved to the foot of the bed. Her eyes widened as she watched him pull a wedge cushion out from under the bed. She wriggled madly as he lifted her hips, sliding the cushion underneath her to prop her up. One by one he grabbed her ankles sliding a loop of rope over them and tightening them down.

Grinning at her he said, 'oh I know what you're thinking. Trust me lil one, you have NO idea what's coming your way today!' She shivered violently her body on display for him, only a bra and panties shielding her. She watched as he stripped off his shirt and tossed it across the room. He kicked off his shoes and socks and clad only in his pants sat on the bed next to her waist.

Watching him she wondered, her eyes darting all around, looking for signs of his next move. She knew this man, knew his preferences and knew after a day like today he liked to deny her orgasms, to tease and torment her for hours before letting her cum. She looked for his usual assortment of toys and devices and didn't see any. Looking up at him she raised an eyebrow.

Laughing, he lifted his hand from the side of the bed and before she could make it out, he was tying a long black silk scarf over her eyes. She gasped in surprise turning and lifting her head trying to see him but he'd made sure there were no gaps, no filmy sections of the scarf she could see through. She muttered something about it not being fair even as her breath quickened. His only response was to laugh wickedly in her ear as he bent his head to nibble on it, his hot breath against her neck. She shivered violently turning her head to try and kiss him. Deftly he avoided her seeking mouth and trailed his tongue down her neck, nipping and biting, pausing to suckle at the base of her neck.

Moaning softly she pulled against the ropes. His hands trailed down over her arms, his fingers moved aside the cups of her bra before sliding down to cup her generous breasts, his fingers pinching softly at her nipples. His mouth slid down over her chest to capture one hard nipple in his mouth, sucking it hard, pulling it tighter. Leaning back away from her, he worried the nipple with his teeth, pulling it hard away from her body making her arch her back to meet him. Releasing it he licked a path to the other nipple while squeezing her breasts in his big hand, pushing them up and making them swell.

'Harder!' she moaned, gasping as his hands tightened around her breasts. He pulled and twisted her nipples until she was panting for breath, her chest heaving with excitement. He suddenly moved away, she felt his weight leave the bed and she whimpered, her body straining towards him. She could hear the rustle of a bag, knew about where he was in the room, but he wasn't close enough.

She felt the foot of the bed dip as he came back to her. Lifting her head she stared blankly in his direction trying to hear what he was doing. Without warning she felt the yank and tearing of her panties as he stripped them off her, the fast hard slide of his tongue through her slit, sweeping over her hard clit. Gasping she thrust her hips up against him reaching for more. She felt his hand on her lower tummy holding her down, she could feel his hot breath against her skin. She cried out as she felt a gust of cool air being blown over her clit. Again without warning, his tongue slid through her slit this time flicking it hard over her clit, swirling around it and sucking at it. She lay there in a darkened world, every bit of her senses drawn to the feel of his mouth and tongue against her clit.

She felt one long finger trace over her lips, sliding over and back up and down over her heated skin. She whimpered once, lightly as his hand slid away. His finger came back to slide through her slit, up and back, teasing her. Again. and again. She almost snarled in frustration, biting it back because she knew he'd just make her wait that much longer. All at once two of his long fingers slid deep inside her, moving slowly in and out. She couldn't help but cry out, her whole existence centered around the feeling of his mouth and hand on her pussy and clit. She rocked her hips in time with his slow thrusts, biting her lips to keep from crying out. He allowed her the rhythm for awhile, slowly building her into it, driving her slowly higher. He pulled his hand back slowly and inserted a third finger, stretching her and forcing a low moan out of her. Again with the slow relentless slide of his fingers, his lips and tongue teasing and circling her clit. Gasping and whimpering, he heard the soft begging words starting to form on her tongue. A dark smile crossed his face as he pushed his hand hard into her, dragging his fingers across her g spot, he picked up a furious pace, his fingers driving into her like a jackhammer. He felt her body tense, felt the new moisture as she came close...........so close. He could see her biting her lip, trying to hold out on him and with a quick laugh he fastened his mouth over her clit sucking it hard, his tongue flickering around it as fast as his fingers fucked that glorious hot pussy. One long hard stroke of his finger against her spot and she bucked, her entire body lifting off the wedge as she came hard and fast. He licked and sucked madly at her feeling her cum in waves, felt the rigid shock of her body as she realized she was squirting for the very first time. A few more slowing strokes of his hand and he pulled away, moving up to lay at her side, kissing her gently as she sobbed against

'Im sorry Sir,' she whimpered against his mouth, her whole body shaking violently. 'I didn't mean to'.

He laughed and gently bit her bottom lip. 'Oh baby girl, you did exactly what I intended you to.' He announced smugly, 'and you're not done yet'.......

Slowly she quieted, still held tenderly in his arms. As she calmed, he pulled away and one by one released the ropes holding her to the bed. Her hands rose to the blindfold intending to yank it off, and his hands met hers, pulling them down to her sides.

"You're not done yet darling girl." He said. Without warning he bent over the bed and scooped her up into his arms, snuggling her still trembling body against his chest. He could smell her scent, could see the quiet seeking movements of her head as she tried to listen and to feel for clues as to what came next. She was out of her element, nervous and scared and so exquisitely on the knife's edge of excitement. Walking slowly, carefully through the house, he watched her turn her head to and fro seeking some form of information as he walked from room to room. His smile grew as he stepped out onto the back patio and knew she felt the air and the warmth of the sun on her bare skin. Whimpering softly, her pale skin beginning to show a deep blush, she curled tighter against his chest.

"No one can see you, even if there were somebody around." He said soothingly. Gently he sat her down on the edge of a thigh high table. Taking time to gently nibble her neck, his hands went around her back and unfastened the bra, tugging it from her body. "I'm going to help you lay back and get comfortable, you're going to be here awhile, and I want to hear what you feel, what you hear, and most importantly, how it makes you feel." He instructed as his arms went around her, gently lowering her to the table. As she lay flat on the table, she squirmed slightly against the hard wood.

"If i'm going to be here for long, Sir, may I request a pillow or two?" She asked quietly as her body pressed against the slick wood. Her hands moved across the table, testing to find the width, to recognize what seemed like an unfamiliar piece of furniture. Smiling, he moved around without speaking, slowly and carefully sliding soft pads under her upper body, small bolster pillows under her neck and low back. As she lay there with her legs hanging off the edge from mid thigh down, she finally pulled her legs up into a more comfortable position.

Moving down between her legs, still silent, he moved them further apart, strapping her ankles lightly to the table's edge. Hearing her soft gasp, he moved to the head of the table and grasped her questing hands, raising them above her head and gently tying them in place. Reaching out he pinched a nipple hard and reminded her that she was to be telling him what she felt.

"I-i can feel the sun on me, but it's warm, not hot. It feels......nice. And a bit naughty." she giggled softly, the blush once again rising over her pale skin.

"How does it feel naughty?" He asked to keep her talking as he moved around the table doing mysterious things she could only hear. He set up an IV pole over the end of the table above her spread knees, watching her face as she heard the shifting of the metal.

"well.........um..." she began to answer hesitantly, her head following his movements. "I've never been totally naked outside, and the feeling of the warm sun on my pussy, it feels like........well like it's the center of attention, almost in a spotlight." she finished quietly, her knees pressing closer to each other.

He brought his hands to her knees, spreading her wide once again, his voice rough as he said, "Whose pussy?"

"Y-your pussy Sir." She stammered, blushing brightly. She jumped violently as his hand came down, slapping her clit soundly. She bit her bottom lip and squirmed slightly. He slapped her clit once again, this time letting his fingers slide slowly off of it to trail down over her swollen lips. She shivered and he heard the low moan before she bit her lip once more.

He moved away, going indoors for a moment to retrieve a large bag of ice from the freezer. With it dangling from his hand, he paused at the door to look at her, spread open in the spring air, trusting and waiting for him. He didn't bother to hide the wide grin on his face as he moved to the IV pole and slid the bag of ice into the burlap sack he'd strung from it the day before. Adjusting the pole, he aligned the lowest point of the bag directly over her clit.

"Keep talking little one, I want to see the world through your feelings today." He said softly as he tore a small hole in the bottom of the bag. He moved up to the table at her side, his fingers trailing lightly over her body, circling them around her nipples and smiling in delight as they contracted fiercely from the stimulation.

"I feel your fingers touching me, teasing my skin, my nipples. It's so light it almost tickles." She whispers, just loud enough for him to hear. His palm closed over her breast and she arched into it filling his hand. "Oo-oh," she moans softly. "Your hand, it's so gentle, but your skin is rough from working and the friction...." She shuddered and her voice trailed off. Leaning down, he sucked her other nipple into his mouth sucking harshly. She grunted, her body shivering delicately as he reduced the pressure of his mouth. He could hear her hands flexing at the head of the table, pulling at the ropes.

"What else?" He asked quietly his mouth trailing up her chest to her neck. She turned her head to kiss him and his mouth slid away down her collarbone. He flicked a glance back towards the pole and pressed his lips to the base of her neck suckling gently.

"Aah, um....the slight stubble on your chin, it itches but feels sooo good." She moaned lightly, trying to focus on one sensation over the other as he suckled her neck and palmed her breast, squeezing softly. "I can feel the heat from your hand, it feels like the sun does on Your pussy, so warm and....OH!" she cried out feeling the ice cold drop of water from the bag drip onto her clit.

"what? What do you feel?" he asked roughly, his tongue trailing up her neck.

"wet...cold....oh god!" She squirmed against him as another drip fell onto her clit. "It hits so hard, and it's cold........and then the water just slides down, I can feel it slide from my clit and over the lips.......i can even feel it slide down my ass like the whisper soft way you run your finger over my ass." She moaned.

He moved to the head of the table, watching as goosebumps formed on her skin, her hips undulating softly, almost starting to seek the next drop, craving it. Reaching under the table near her head, he moved a small piece of metal and the small shelf her head was resting on lowered at a slight angle. She gasped as her head reclined just enough to upset her perception. Stepping away from the table, he lowered the zipper on his pants, sliding them down his legs. Her head tipped to one side as she listened, her tongue darting out to moisten her lips.

"I can hear your pants sliding off your legs, Sir. I love that sound, it almost always means you're going to fuck me senseless." She mused out loud. His lips quirked at her words. She was usually slow to get into dirty talk, this may be an unexpected bonus.

"Is that what you want, little one? To be fucked senseless? To be used?" He asked moving towards the table, allowing his cock to trail along her cheek. Turning her head, she nuzzled her face against his cock, her lips trailing back and forth over it.

"No." She said bluntly, surprising him. "I mean yes, I want to feel you buried inside me, but.....all this....the feelings.........i want everything, I want to taste you without being able to see, I want to feel you slide inside me and not be able to move, to feel you play with my ass, maybe more...." She hinted, her tongue darting out to lick at his cock as he slowly thrust it past her face. He stilled, the head of his cock resting on her lips as she shyly said those words. Ass play was something she'd avoided, even hinting at it...........he looked down and saw his cock throbbing painfully.

Tilting her head back, he ran his cock over her face, tapping it against her lips. He watched as she opened her mouth, inviting him in without hesitation. Leaning over the table, he braced himself on his arms and slowly slid the head of his cock into her mouth. Nearly groaning out loud, he felt the flick of her delightful little tongue as it flashed over the sensitive head. Withdrawing, he ran the head over her lips teasing her watching her trying to 'catch' it. Sliding inside her mouth once more, he looked up at the bag of ice as she shivered violently as yet another ice cold drop of water slid down her clit.

"Forget telling me what you feel. You'll take what I give you, when I give it to you........whatever I choose to give you, understand?" He growled down at her. He watched her nod mutely, her mouth still moving avidly over his cock. He pushed deeper, his cock moving slowly down her throat. Reaching out with both hands, he pinched her nipples, stretching them as he slid slowly in and out of her mouth. He felt the vibrations of her moan all the way up his cock. Grunting he placed his hands under her neck, holding her in place as he began to pick up speed, fucking her mouth, feeling her tongue press against the thick vein as she swallowed. He watched as two drops fell in quick succession, pinging against her swollen and straining clit. He abandoned himself to the feel of her mouth on his cock, the suckling sensation as he plunged deep, the delicious feel of cooler air against it as he withdrew almost totally. Leaning over her body, he slid his hands down over her chest to the slight curve of her tummy and back, dragging his short nails over her skin.

12