He Won - This One

Story Info
It was supposed to be a day outside.
1.2k words
23.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the breath rush from her body as her back slammed into the hard dirt. Stunned by the violence, she lay there momentarily, but long enough for him to straddle her belly, effectively pinning her arms at her side. She could see his outline against the blue of the sky, and while she couldn't read his eyes, his body language told her all she needed to know. She screamed, and felt the world reel again as his hand connected with her cheek. She was dimly aware as he spread her hair around her and missed the intensity in his face as he viewed her prostate form. She rocketed back to the present when she felt him yank the neck of her dress, jerking the garment down her body. She felt the fresh air against her breasts and heard his swift intake of breath at the sight of her body. The fear that washed over and through her was unlike any she had ever felt. She was powerless to cover her naked form from the pure lust she saw in his eyes. She was terrified.

Still trying to comprehend all that was happening, she felt him slide down her body, using his weight to hold her still. She could feel the denim of his jeans against her thighs, dimly wondering why she wore a dress in the first place. The bulge of his cock pressed intimately against her crotch, and the hair from his head tickled her nose as he bent his head toward the tender flesh of her breast. His mouth was warm and wet as he sucked on her. His tongue traced a path around her nipple until his mouth found a sweet spot on the underside of her breast. She screamed again as his teeth bit into that vulnerable place. He laughed as he looked down into her face, "Scream all you want. There is no one to hear you. I love hearing you cry out in pain. I want more." When she opened her mouth this time, she could get no sound other than a whimper from her throat, so great was her fear.

With those words, he bit down viciously on her other nipple. Her voice returned instantly at the pain, and she cried out in agony as he savaged her with his mouth. He held her still, as he left mark after mark on the tender flesh of her tits. Tears streamed from her eyes as she struggled, disbelieving this was happening to her. She was no match for his strength but refused to give up the fight.

Slowly, he pulled her hands about her head as she fought him. He grasped her wrists with his one hand, and she heard the clink of metal just before she felt the cold on her wrists. Before she could comprehend what was happening, her wrists were cuffed above her head. He jumped up and dragged her by the handcuffs across the ground to a nearby tree. She felt the sticks tearing at the exposed flesh on her thighs and buttocks and realized her dress had scrunched about her waist with her struggles. She felt helpless to prevent the exposure of her lower body. So busy was she trying to figure out how to maintain her modesty, she missed any opportunity to escape as he hooked her chain over an exposed root of the tree. She tugged as hard as she could but couldn't free her hands.

She realized her struggles were futile and stopped, laying there, chest heaving from the sobs tearing through her body, while his hands caressed the bite marks covering the top half of her body. He didn't bother to remove her dress, just left it scrunched about waist. He sat back on his heels; her legs restrained between his, and pulled his knife from his pants free. She saw the blade glint in the sun and froze. She knew real terror when he smiled at her and lowered the blade toward her abdomen. With a flick of his wrist, he cut her panties on both sides and yanked the thin material from between her thighs.

He leaned over her face, blade in hand, and spoke softly to her, "Spread your legs, bitch. I want to see your pussy." She was too frightened to respond. It was only when he put the tip of the knife to her breast that she was able to move. She started to comply, and he slid off her legs. He sat at her feet, watching her every move. She could feel it. Slowly, she spread her legs for him, letting him see all of her. There was a moment of silence, as he took in the sight of her body, tied and bruised, spread wide and vulnerable to him, and she watched his face contort with something like pleasure as he moved closer to her exposed flesh.

She felt his hand on the folds of her pussy as he pulled her lips apart. "Keep them open," he growled, as his face moved toward her. Her first sensation was his warm tongue on her clit. She moaned, not from pleasure, but from humiliation at his exploration of her most personal space. She felt him lick from her hole to her clit, long and slow, and her moan rose to a loud whine as he continued to lick her as if she was an ice cream cone, his ice cream cone. She longed to press her thighs together and protect herself, but dared not remembering the metal blade that had to be somewhere. He took the cheeks of her butt and raised her hips off the ground, giving him greater access to her pussy. He feasted on her flesh for what seemed like an eternity, before she realized the waves washing over her were no longer disgust but pleasure. The moans were not from humiliation but from arousal as he coaxed her body toward orgasm. She was defenseless to stop his assault as he plundered her clit, demanding her reaction. Her body responded by causing wave after wave of ecstasy to pound her as her hips rocketed upwards in response. Her mind exploded into a thousand tiny pieces as the orgasm consumed her, his hot, wet mouth catching every throb of her flesh.

She felt him slide his cock deep within her wet cunt, claiming his due. She thought for a moment that he might pierce her as he had slid in so deeply. She moaned again. Now his hands were in her hair, as he pinned her mouth to the ground. She could taste her desire and ecstasy on his lips as his tongue teased hers. She responded again, despite her shame, meeting his hips with thrusts of her own, designed to elicit deep penetration and intense pleasure for them both. She was rewarded for her efforts by his mouth sucking on her tongue, and soon her hips were bucking against him, pleading his cock for the orgasm her pussy needed. He consented, and she exploded again, her pussy contracting around his cock, grateful for her release. That was all it took for his cock to explode, leaving his seed deep within her, claiming that which was rightfully his.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Call Girl An escort suffers sexual torment because of a client.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Laelia Ch. 01 Being a slave girl in ancient rome is...perilous.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Late Appointment A wicked doctor traps one of his lovely patients.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking Advantage of My Secretary I take innocent Hayley far from home and teach her a job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories