Head Object

Story Info
She shares her husband with her friend.
767 words
3.33
74.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started a new job a few years ago and through sharing so much with these women we've become quite close. We share every detail and bitch about our common bitches and support each other. We're all average women in our late 30's to early 50's. I'm 42. One of my close friends, Carol, has been in a loveless marriage for several years, loveless and sexless. She has finally made the decision to get a divorce.

Since she's made the decision we've grown even closer. We've started sharing even more intimate details of ourselves. For instance, the other night my husband and I were having sex. Normally he goes down on me and makes me cum all over his face as foreplay. This time he didn't go down on me beforehand and so after a while rolled off of me a bit deflated. He said he needs to go down on me before we can have sex. I can't say I object!!

I shared this intimate detail with my friend who expressed her jealousy saying that in all the years she and her husband were together, he went down on her twice and those times just a quick lick, just to get it over with, despite the countless blowjobs she'd given him. She was envious that my husband, and we've been married 18 years, has ate me before sex just about every time we've had sex.

I'm the jealous type of woman. My husband, Jack, is one of those guys who are really good looking, doesn't seem to know that and attracts attention. He's always extremely flattered and gets a bit flustered when a woman takes an interest in him while I go about ballistic. I don't know what it is but I can't seem to not be insanely jealous.

Carol has met my husband and expressed her approval; she thought he was good looking which contributed to her envy of my sex situation. I really like Carol and one night, after having had sex and before going to sleep it occurred to me that maybe I should offer Jack's oral talents to her. The idea was strangely arousing in one sense and in another, I didn't feel jealous about it but more pride that I could offer her this. One day over lunch I asked if she'd like to take advantage of Jack's talented tongue. She talked around it a bit but from the moment I made the offer it was obvious she really wanted to.

So, about a week later I invited her over for dinner with Jack and me. I had kind of hinted to Jack what I was thinking, asking him if he had permission would he go down on a woman and what kinds of situations would he do it and so on. The night before Carol was coming over and after we had sex, I asked Jack if he would eat Carol. He asked a few questions, mostly just wondering what the rules were. They were simple, his pussy licking skills were needed and that's all she'd need him for. It was kind of hot knowing my friend was going to get head from my husband, I felt like a pimp offering my hoe.

It was a Friday and we had a few cocktails, a bottle of wine with dinner and a few more cocktails and we're all feeling mellow, Carol gave the subtle hint that she wanted to get the show on the road. The situation got awkward but Carol stood up, took Jack's hand and led him into the bedroom and closed the door.

It was strangely erotic, I went upstairs and put some of the dishes in the dishwasher and generally made myself useful. About 20 minutes later they emerged just as I was going back down to freshen my drink. Jack came out naked with his face glistening in her cum. It was so hot! Carol was right behind him and she looked very much as she did when she closed the door, except sated, almost purring. She had worn a long skirt and either put it right back on or left it on as my husband serviced her.

She and I sat down and talked shop while Jack got cleaned up and dressed again. When he joined us he was kind of left out of the conversation so he just offered to freshen our drinks and nod politely in the appropriate places. After about 45 minutes or so, Carol decided she needed to leave. We offered the guest room but she really wanted to get going.