Headache...Headache

Story Info
Wife finds migraine relief.
1.5k words
3.82
86.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers

There is a song that starts "Worry...Worry, worry, worry, worry, worry," I change the word to headache and sing "Headache...Headache, headache, headache, headache, headache." My lot in life seems to be to suffer with migraine headaches. My husband generally understands, but sometimes my headaches cause a real conflict.

That was the case last Monday. Ron called and said that a deliveryman was in the area with some frozen food that we had ordered. He told the guy that I was sick with a headache and he would appreciate it if he would set the box inside near the freezer for me. I really did not want to answer the door but I had no choice. The man was very gracious about carrying the box to the freezer and even unpacked it and put the food away for me. He was very understanding because his girlfriend had migraines. He asked about my treatments. I was in no shape to make small talk and I mostly responded with grunts and nods. Then he asked if I had ever tried acupuncture or acupressure. I was beginning to get annoyed. I just wanted him gone so I could go back to bed and wait for the heavy meds I had taken to kick in. He was just too nice about it for me to kick him out. He told me that when his girlfriend suffered he massaged her neck to find the key pressure point on her shoulder or back and press until she got relief.

I was listening to him going on and on when he slipped behind me and started rubbing my neck and shoulders. Within a few seconds he found a spot in my back that was really sensitive and when he rubbed it a pain radiated up my back. I let out an involuntary groan and he said, "OK that's the spot. Get up onto the counter and I will work on it for you."

I don't know why but I climbed up onto the kitchen counter and let him start to work on my back with his fingertips until he again located the "spot". "Oh yes right there." I said.

He started pressing really hard with his thumbs. I couldn't believe how sore that spot was. The harder he pressed the more it radiated out. He couldn't put enough pressure on it with his fingers so he started rubbing it with his elbow. Oh my god did that ever send shocks through me.

He was using his other hand to work on other places on my back and when he would find a tight spot he would kneed it, all the while keeping his elbow grinding in circular motions on the main pressure point.

I didn't resist when he pulled off my big terrycloth robe. Under it I was just wearing a short silk gown, but I really didn't think about it; I just wanted him to keep working on that "pressure point". He pushed up his sleeve and he pressed his bare elbow into my back and it sent painful electric jolts through my body. As he worked on it I became almost paralyzed. The pain in my head was overshadowed with the feelings in my back and neck. He massaged down my back to my butt. I couldn't resist it, even when he started touching between my legs. It was like I was hypnotized. The desire for relief was so strong that I just let him do whatever he wanted to do. He slid his fingers up from my cunt to my asshole and then back down. When he began rubbing my cunt I spread my legs to give him more access. Then he slid my panties down over my butt and continued touching my bare crotch. He never stopped pressing hard on the spot on my back. When he slid a finger into my asshole and it seemed as innocent as if he was still just rubbing my back.

He worked one finger deep inside my rectum and he slid some fingers into my cunt then he leaned down and started licking my rectum and for some reason even that seemed ok. Then he shoved his tongue into my asshole and pinched my clit and suddenly I exploded. He never stopped pressing my back with his elbow and he kept ramming his fingers into my cunt and tongue fucking my ass. My climax continued in wave after wave. When he stopped and stood up I was laying on the counter crying. I had no headache; I had no pains at all. I thanked him and he said, "Call me anytime." And he dropped his card on the counter next to my naked body and left. He was already gone for a half hour when I realized what I had just let this stranger do to me.

I never told Ron. I never told anyone. In fact it began to seem more like a dream than real. Could it have been some sort of hallucination that I had while on my painkillers? Then I got another headache on Friday. I went to the freezer to get an icepack and his card fell onto the floor...wow! Had that been real? Not so much that it actually happened as that there could really be relief from these awful headaches.

I dismissed it as a weird fluke, wrapped the icepack around my exploding head, took some painkillers and went to bed. It took forever for me to pass out. Suddenly I woke up and there was somebody shaking me. I turned over to see the face of that strange little delivery man saying, "Miss...Miss...Miss are you OK?"

I was startled and scarred. I pulled my covers to my chest and said, "What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?"

He backed away and meekly said that I had called him, crying in pain, and asked if he could help me. He said that I gave him the code for our garage door opener and he came as soon as he could to help me get rid of the headache.

I told him I didn't believe him. He suggested that maybe the painkillers had made me forget because how else would he know the code for the garage door.

By now my head was really pounding and I would have done just about anything to get rid of it.

"OK help me if you think you can."

He had me lay across the bed and he stood above my head and started massaging my temples. "That has never done very much good," I said very sarcastically.

"That is because I have never done it for you," he replied equally sarcastically.

With that he placed the heel of each hand against my temples and squeezed. "Whoa...what are you doing?" I thought my head would be squished like a grape.

"Don't worry you can take it. Has the pounding stopped?"

My god he was right, the pounding HAD stopped although the headache was still there.

He kept pressure on my head and soon I drifted off. But even in my unconscious state I felt his hands slide down to my breasts. It felt kind of nice. Then I felt his warm mouth on my nipples and I settled into a very relaxed state. I was aware of his wandering hands and mouth but somehow it seemed OK because he was reliving the massive pain in my head.

He put a towel over my bare tits and worked his way down the front of my body. Somehow he had applied oil to me and was rubbing it all over my body legs and crotch. His hands were soft and warm and they were really relaxing me. Then he pushed my legs back and began licking my cunt,

I just let him. I don't know why but I did.

"Turn over now," he instructed.

I was like a robot obeying his every command and I rolled onto my stomach. "Up on your knees." He commanded and I complied. He had exposed his dick and put it between my feet. I liked it. He slid it up to my crotch and I told him he shouldn't do that. He admonished me saying that if I wanted to loose these horrible headaches that I had allow him to do everything that he deemed necessary.

"Now I have to massage you from the inside."

He worked his fingers into me, just a little at first. Gradually he added another finger then another. It didn't hurt...in fact it was very relaxing. Then he slid his prick into me and started fucking me so slowly and tenderly that I began to really relax. My head was very calm but my cunt was on fire. I started fucking him back and then I climaxed over and over and I felt him fill me with strong spurts of his sperm. He collapsed onto my back and kissed my neck. He asked if I felt better. I grunted "Ummmm." When he stood up I felt his cum running out of my cunt.

He left and I slept. When I woke I knew that it had been real because I felt very refreshed and the bed was soaked.

JustRong
JustRong
72 Followers