Headbanging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone bumps into me and I grab hold of Michelle so that I don't crush her. She's banging her head to the music, her hair flying through the air. Her butt is grinding against my groin as she thrashes to the music. I raise my right fist in the air and pump it at the band, feeling the frenzied music course through my body, the floor vibrating under my feet. Bodies press against me and back away as the crowd throbs in a rhythmic, primal dance.

I slide my left hand under Michelle's jacket and grip her bare side, feeling her body jerking against me. Her body presses back against me, her hair whipping across my face. Energy flows along my spine. The hairs on my arms are standing on end and my scalp tingles as the guitarist dashes into the solo, slashing the air with his guitar. Michelle leans back against me and tilts her head back to me. Her hand reaches up and pulls my mouth down to her mouth violently. Her tongue desperately prods my mouth as her body twists under my arm, straining with each note of the guitar. I wrap my right arm around her placing my hand against her firm, bare stomach. Her other hand reaches back to grip my outer thigh.

She releases the kiss as the solo ends and the band blasts towards the end of the song. The crowd moves frantically behind me. As the song ends, the band immediately launches into the next song with a heavier, slower beat pounding down on the crowd. Michelle rubs her body against me with the beat, her ass sliding along my hard cock through my jeans. My hands slide up her stomach and massage her breasts through the shirt. Her hand moves from my thigh to my crotch, slipping between our pulsating bodies. I move my right hand down her bare stomach to her hips, feeling the cool leather of her skirt. I pull the short skirt up her leg and dip my hand between her thighs. I rub my hand against her cool, smooth skin and slide my fingers into her underwear.

Her hand finds my zipper and pulls it down. I'm momentarily startled as she pulls the zipper down. I glance around us and see everyone is engrossed in the music, slamming their bodies to the beat. I feel her hand searching inside my pants, finding the opening in my underwear and pulling my stiff cock out of my pants. My fingers are moving rhythmically inside of her as she bucks her hips to the plodding beat.

She leans her head back against my shoulder again. I drop my head down to kiss her, one hand rubbing her wet pussy, the other massaging her breast. Her hand slides up and down my cock between our pulsing bodies. She breaks the kiss and looks into my face. "Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me now. Fuck me while they play." I can barely hear her over the music, but I know what she said. Her fingers are stroking the head of my cock, fondling the sensitive skin under the head.

She leans away from me a bit and presses her butt against me. I move my hips back a bit and then forward, allowing my cock to go between her legs. I can feel the head of my cock with my hand as I caress her pussy, holding her thong to the side. The guitarist slips into the solo. Michelle bobs her head back and forth, losing herself in the music. I use two fingers to hold her open and then guide my cock to the opening with my other fingers. She tilts her body forward, laying her arms on the stage. I look around me quickly and still no one is paying attention to us. People are either hypnotized by the guitarist or thrashing across the floor.

I press my hips forward, my fingers directing my cock into her, while I hold her open. The tip presses into her, squeezing between her labia. I bend my knees slightly and direct it up into her. I pull back slightly and push forward a bit harder. I feel my cock head slip into her snugly. The guitarist ends his solo and the band picks up the slow, plodding beat again. She rocks her head with the beat. I slip my cock head out of her slightly and then push into her again. The slick head slides into her easily and her wet pussy grips my shaft firmly.

I move my hands to her hips, dragging her skirt up to her waist, so my palms are resting against her bare skin. The band pauses as they finish the song. The crowd roars around us. Michelle yells up at them, urging them on. The drummer pounds out a fast beat on his bass drums, the singer growls into the microphone, and the crowd erupts into relentless mayhem. Michelle starts thrashing her body to the rapid thumping of the drums, moving the tip of my cock inside of her in short, vigorous strokes. I look down between our bodies and lift her skirt higher to see her bare butt with my shaft pointed between her legs. Her pussy rubs against my barely submerged cock, stroking the tip. I drape her skirt back down over her ass and pat it down against her legs, trying to pull it down as far as it will go.

I start gyrating behind her, pulling out slightly and pushing back in, slowly sinking into her further. Suddenly, she pushes back against me and my cock penetrates her entirely as her butt smashes against me. She yells at the band as I slide into her deeply. Bodies bump against me as the circling pit dances violently behind me. The music surges through my body as her body twists about my cock, massaging it inside of her, forcefully pumping it into her in short, quick thrusts with each thump of the snare drum punctuated by a deep penetration, my long, hard cock pressing deep inside of her.

I lift my fist into the air, slamming it with the music as her butt grinds against my pelvis. I thrust my hips quickly as I bang my head, driving into her. The air feels electric, soaked with raw power pouring over our joined, thrashing bodies. She straightens her body and presses her back against my chest. I move a hand down to her bare stomach, feeling her belly button ring as I slide my hand along the smooth, slick skin. My other hand pulls her skirt up high on her leg and I wrap my fingers around her inner thigh. Her hands move behind me, gripping my hips and butt, pulling me inside of her.

The band fires into the next song, a slower, heavier grind. She moves her body against me, rubbing her back against my chest and her butt against my pelvis, as my cock slides in and out of her in slightly longer, slower strokes. She throws her head back over my shoulder and licks my neck quickly, lapping the sweat from my skin into her mouth. I hold her butt against me as I begin moving in long strokes, wanting to feel the entire length of my cock sliding in and out of her. I know that anyone paying attention to us will obviously know what we are doing, but I don't care. Her cunt grips my cock tightly as we move together, lost in the thick, sludgy rhythm. I slide my hand over from her thigh, between her legs, and to her pussy. My fingers rub her clit, flicking up each time I press into her deeply.

She lifts one hand from my hips and brings it up to the back of my head to grip my long hair in her fist. She reaches her other hand to the stage to hold herself balanced as I pump in and out of her, rubbing her clit, bringing her to an orgasm. The guitarist moves into a slow solo, bending the notes. She rocks her head from side to side, caught between her pleasure and the twisting solo. I push into her deeply and start grinding into her, fucking her in slow, short, hard thrusts. She curls her hand into my hair and screams loudly as the orgasm overwhelms her. Her cunt grips my cock tightly, pulling me into her. I continue jabbing inside of her, pushing her higher, pulling it out longer. Her hand slips from the stage and grabs my hand between her legs, pressing it against her so that I can't stroke her clit anymore. The band picks up the song after the solo and trudges to the conclusion. I slow my pace but continue pushing into her in slow, deep thrusts, allowing her orgasm to dissipate through her body, spreading to every limb. Her cunt twitches around my cock uncontrollably. She releases my hair and falls forward slightly, her arms dropping to the stage.

As the song ends, the band takes a short break to tune the instruments and rest. The crowd cheers them on, pushing them to continue. I stop moving inside of her, leaving my painfully stiff cock inside of her. I twitch it inside of her, squeezing my muscles so she can feel it convulsing inside of her wet cunt. She flexes her cunt muscles so that I feel them shuddering around my cock.

The drummer hammers out a loud beat on the bass drum and then speeds up as he strikes the snares. The crowd starts thrashing again, bodies bouncing off of my back as the pit starts churning again. I move my hands to her waist and start moving my cock back and forth inside of her. She bangs her head lethargically with the music, her head hanging low, almost resting on her forearms laying on the stage. As the music speeds up and the singer growls into the microphone she starts moving back against me.

I lean my body back from her slightly and look down between our bodies. I look at her long legs with the garter straps trailing down the backs of her thighs to the stockings and her round ass half-covered by the leather skirt as my cock shaft slides between her legs. She grips the stage with her hands and stretches her back out long away from me. I start moving in long, deep strokes, watching my cock emerge from her and then slide back into her. I slide my hands down her outer thighs, feeling the smooth skin under my palms and the rough edge of the stocking against my fingertips. She pounds her body back against me, trying to drive my cock into her deeper and harder.

The band slips right into the next song, playing faster and louder. She throws her body back against me and her back smashes against my chest. I move my hands up to her breasts, fondling them through the shirt. She drives her hips up and down, feeling my cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt, bucking to the hectic beat. She drops her head back to my shoulder. Her mouth is open as she moans loudly, but I can barely hear her over the music. She grabs my head again and pulls my mouth to her. She kisses me passionately. I smash my body back against her, plunging into her harder, my cock rubbing inside of her, feeling the urgency to push towards the orgasm.

I slide my hands up and down her thrusting body, moving along her leather skirt, up over her slick stomach and along her tight shirt enclosing her large breasts. I push faster, trying to pull my hips back further to feel my cock sliding inside of her, the head plunging deeper, the music throbbing in my head, her body tight beneath my hands, pushing up and into her, sliding inside of her wet cunt, her lower back arched away from me, pulling me into her deeper, urging me to go faster, her cunt gripping my cock tightly, moaning in my mouth, her hand twisting in my hair, slamming into her, moaning into her mouth, her body jerking against me each time I thrust into her, faster, deeper, straining to be completely inside of her, pushing, plunging deep, and exploding into her as she slams her body down onto me.

She squeals into my mouth as another orgasm bursts inside of her. The cum blasts from my cock as I plunge into her deeply, shoving myself far into her. Her body is stiff in my arms as the orgasm courses through her. I grind into her, still pushing into her, the cum spurting from me. She is completely still as I continue moving in and out of her in slower strokes, feeling each drop of semen squirt from me. She relaxes against me as her orgasm slowly subsides, her cunt twitching uncontrollably around my spouting cock.

We both fall forward slightly and her hands reach out to grab the stage. I grind into her sluggishly as the last of the semen seeps into her. The band draws out the song, winding the crowd into a last frenzy before wrapping the song to a conclusion and the stage goes dark. The crowd erupts in cheers and yells. I stand back from Michelle and feel my dwindling cock slip from her soaked pussy. She stands upright and turns around to face me.

The lights on the stage come back on as the band takes a final bow amid loud cheers from the crowd. She wraps her arms around my neck and looks up at me. I put my arms around her back as we kiss. She steps back and smiles at me. I reach down, put my cock in my pants, and zip up my pants as she pulls her skirt back down. The lights in the club come on when the band leaves the stage. We walk out of the club and back to my car with our arms around each other's waist.

"That was a hell of a concert," she says, her hip pressed against me as we walk through the parking lot.

"Yeah, the best I've ever been to," I say. "Was the band any good?"

She bumps against me playfully and then says, "What band?" We both laugh. I open the passenger door to let her in the car and then get in to the driver seat. She turns to me as I put the key into the ignition. "You know, I have a good music collection. You should come to my room and listen for awhile," she says.

"It'll be past curfew soon. Are you sure?" I ask jokingly.

"I'm sure. But you might just have to stay all night so you don't get caught sneaking out," she says and leans forward to kiss me. Her hand pulls my shirt up and slides along my bare stomach. It looks like it's going to be a wonderfully long night.

12