Headlong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dried off and got dressed in a rather good mood before returning to the movie, noting that the whole deal had only taken about twenty minutes, giving us plenty of time to watch the rest of the film. For a woman like Lisa, keeping a shower even that short could be tough, especially if she wasn't alone, because she loved shower sex. We all settled in again, properly dressed and all, to share some more popcorn and watch the magical tale of the nerdy young wizard and his friends at Hogwarts. The kids had been so wrapped in the movie that they barely noticed our absence, of course. When we got them more popcorn, however, my daughters kissed our faces while my niece and nephew hugged us hard. We were very popular right then, of course.

By the time that the film was over, it was certainly bedtime for the young ones, but we recalled our earlier plan to have David and Amber move in that night. So far, having six adults on the job was a very useful thing, just in case, but mostly we enjoyed their company, along with Michelle's and Missy's, of course. There would likely be at least one chance during the night for a secret encounter for each of us, and we wanted to keep our options open. Once the four kids were safely asleep, Lisa huddled with David and Amber before turning to us.

"Dan, honey, David and Amber want me to share the hideaway bed with them ... you know why, of course. You, Michelle, and Missy should get the marriage bed for the same reason, naturally. We'll try to be discreet. No loud noises or anything like that. Just a quiet little romp in the middle of the night or the wee hours of the morning. Nothing that would draw attention to the fact that I'm not in bed with you. I hope that you're up to pleasuring my sister and her girlfriend, of course, much as they crave from you. I imagine that you are, being a stud and all. I look forward to hearing all about it in the morning. I'm sure that I'll have a tale for you as well ... Master," Lisa said in a husky, clearly aroused voice, while David and Amber both winked at me.

Judging from the way that Missy and Michelle both licked their lips and gestured with their fingers, I was indeed in high demand right then.

"Master, You have no idea just what Missy and I have planned for the near future ... just know that it's all to better serve You," Michelle assured me as I took their hands and closed the master bedroom door ... closed, but not locked...

I wouldn't want to rule anything out, after all.

12