Headmaster's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbelle
ccbelle
18 Followers

I looked up and saw his hungry glinting eyes. He grabbed me like some sort of doll by my hair and pulled me into a kneeling position, holding my by the chin to maintain eye contact.

"I've waited a very long time for this." He purred, moving his hand to his belt undoing it swiftly, unzipping his fly and unleashing his cock. I tried to move my head back but his grip tightened and he pulled me forward toward his already very hard erection. I don't know what I expected but my eyes widened as I took it in. Long, so long and thick, the tip already glistening with pre-cum.

"You will ask permission to suck my cock now."

Even through the fear and pain I was feeling my body was still reacting, my clit was actually throbbing. The words just fell out of my mouth.

"Please, sir. Please may I suck your cock?"

The corner of his mouth curved upwards and his eyes squinted. He first rubbed the tip around my lips before pushing the tip into my mouth. I slowly sucked on it, maintaining constant eye contact with him.

"Beg." Mr Bernard said pulling away from my mouth leaving my mouth gaping, looking into his eyes desperately.

"Please. I need your cock in your mouth. I want to suck it till you have to cum. I want to taste your cum please. Please let me suck your cock sir."

He grinned again with animal lust in his eyes.

Placing his hands on either side of my head, clamping it still, he put his massive cock back in and started to fuck my mouth, thrusting slowly, in and out. I could hardly breathe, each time he went in just a little deeper till I had absolutely no control over what he was doing. I could feel my eyes bulging as my body struggled for air.

I tried to just relax into it, and very soon I felt his cock start to twitch. He started groaning as he came and all I could taste was the burning salty juice going down my throat. Pulling out and rubbing his cock he proceeded to pump jet loads of cum all over my face. He rubbed his still throbbing erection all over my face making sure it was evenly coated.

I found myself falling to the floor as he suddenly let go of me. Sore and shuddering, still bound by my old school tie and covered in his spunk I looked up at him again.

"I wish you could see how pathetic you look!" He laughed. "Now we're warmed up Miss Jones, you can get cleaned up before we start your real punishment."

ccbelle
ccbelle
18 Followers
12