Headmistress Fortune

Story Info
Husband falls for headmistress' perversions.
2.4k words
4.17
85.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers

[This a short fantasy about strap-on dildoes. There is a lot of teasing but no explicit sex. Despite the lack of it, I hope you will give it a chance and end up enjoying it.]

My wife dragged me to a meeting with Headmistress Fortune to talk the about dress code that her daughter (my stepdaughter) Kristi had been wearing while attending her school. She found it to be too revealing and slutty. Thus, she wanted to have a talk with her on possibly adjusting it. She made an appointment to do it after school hours for that we won’t run into Kristi and cause a scandal. As we walked along the marbled floors and passed by the elegant artwork on the walls, I was still dismal that I should have gone golfing with the guys rather than have this PTA meeting.

I gently tapped at the oak door leading to the headmistress’ office. From behind the heavy door, I heard her stern but silky voice informing us that the door was open and to let ourselves in. Just as she said that, my wife had the sudden urge to go to the ladies room and told me to go in ahead. I sighed in frustration as she walked away disappearing around the corner.

I turned the handle and stepped into her office. I started to introduce myself as I walked towards the huge desk; arm extended for a handshake. Her head was bent down while her hand was busy writing something and pointed to the chair in front of the table. I rolled my eyes as I felt that it was rude of her not to even look up and acknowledge my presence. As I sat down, I caught a whiff of her intoxicating perfume. It was sweet and captivating. I was about to tell her that my wife just went to the loo and will be here in a few minutes, but she cut me off by raising a finger. It was taken aback by her discourteous behavior. Frankly, I was getting angry but this was not my fight. My wife would arrive and if this woman still conducts herself the same way, she would take care of it.

I watched her soft curly blond hair sway as she intently scribbled on the book. Sensing that she won’t be done soon, I tilted my down and watched my fingers indulge their nervous tapping on my leg. When I heard her lay down her pen and started speaking, I slid up - trying to sit straight as I looked up at her.

From that moment on, I was hypnotized. My cock shot straight up through the opening of my boxers and painfully pressed against the zipper of my slacks. She introduced herself and started to talk about the school. Although I didn’t understand anything she said, her enchanting voice possessed me like melodies of sweet music. I felt like I was floating on air and the world around me disappeared. Nothing else existed, except for her mesmerizing eyes and luscious lips framed by her shimmering blond hair. I couldn’t help but yearn to taste her mouth as her pink lip gloss reflected enchanting light patterns as she spoke.

One would think that it was a statue sitting in the other side of the desk, save for the drool running down the side of its mouth. As I watched her stand up, the inviting valley of her cleavage caught my attention. I groaned in response to my cock extended a little more smoothing through the fabric of my pants bending to one side. Being a gentleman, instinctively, I also stood up not realizing that my hard-on would be visible. She walked around the desk and handed me a school brochure. As she looked down at the tent on my pants, my face turned red after I finally realized the awkwardness of my predicament. I started babbling but she just smiled and bit her lower lip. I thought I would cum right then and there.

My wife knocked and came into the room. As I was about to turn around and greet her, Miss Fortune gently pushed on my shoulder and I sat back down. My wife approached me. Fortunately, I still had the wits to cover myself up with the brochure that Miss Fortune handed me. They greeted each other, shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. Miss Fortune moved back to her chair behind the desk, while my wife sat down on the chair next to me after tapping me on the shoulder. As my wife discusses her concerns with Miss Fortune, I started flipping through the pages of her brochure.

I was expecting to find the usual boring history of the school, accreditation and awards, but my eyes almost popped out off its socket as I ogled at the naked picture of Miss Fortune wearing a golden strap-on dildo. My skin of my cock was stretched to the limit and it would be impossible my cock can get any harder, but it did. I looked up at Miss Fortune. She turned her head, met my eyes and saw the shock and lust burning inside me. She gave me that knowing smile and faced my wife anew as they continued with their conversation. I gawked at her beguiling beauty a little more before turning back to the “brochure”. Before I started reading the text, I crossed my legs and shifted in my seat to relieve some of the pressure inside my pants.

Miss Fortune was the headmistress of a school for women that specialize in the domination of the male species. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. It explained and preached of why and how women are superior to men. It illustrated and revealed men’s weaknesses and how to take advantage of them. It also showed how to keep them docile and accept their rightful place. Every topic was accompanied by still life pictures of couples in domination acts. This was my first time to be exposed to such material; as a result, I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to feel disgusted from the degradation the naked men in the pictures, but, yet, I felt extreme arousal and desire to be one of them. They were chained, caged, whipped and other methods of torture. However, after I finally finished perusing the decadent material, I couldn’t help myself but flip back to the cover page and gaze at Miss Fortune with the golden dildo hanging down her crotch. I unconsciously rubbed my hard-on through my pants as I imagine myself bent down on all fours while Miss Fortune rammed my ass with her cock.

As they finally concluded their talk, I was surprised when Miss Fortune addressed me. “Steve, would you mind helping me move some items from the closet? It is just in the next room. It won’t take long.” Her voice echoed through my head and the idea being alone with her, even for just a few minutes, made the hair on my arms stood. I looked at my wife. She stared at me, jokingly frustrated that I didn’t even know what was discussed in the meeting. She excused herself again to go to the ladies before we head home.

I made sure that my wife was out of sight before I stood with my raging cock threatening to burst through my pants. “I see that you liked our curriculum. Perhaps you should come back alone for a personal tour of our campus.” She teased as she glanced at my penis. My cock twitched and precum seeped out into my pants. My heart was racing. I could not understand how she was able to elicit such raw emotion from me. She took my arms and led me to an adjacent room. My legs seemed to have moved by themselves. She would have escorted me to the burning fires of hell and I would have willingly followed.

She closed the door behind us and walked around a desk similar to the other room. She opened a drawer and reached in to retrieve something. I gasped as she held up the golden strap-on dildo. I was trapped by her eyes as she strutted towards me with a smirk on her face.

“Is this what have gotten you so excited?”

I could not answer. The incredibly strange mixture of fear and desire was boiling in my head. She approached me like a cat stalking its prey. The gleam in her eyes igniting the fiery lust in me. In response, I backed away from her, afraid of my own hunger. She licked her lips in anticipation of her conquest. When my retreat was hindered by the wall, I just closed my eyes in desperation. However, I could still see her advancing towards me in the darkness.

When her heady scent found my nostrils, I knew she was in front me. My knees melted as her warm breast pressed upon my chest and her thigh rubbed against mine.

“Open your eyes and look at me, darling.” I did as she said as she brush the strap-on along the side of my face and groped my penis with her other hand. I turned away from her toy but she persisted.

“Give in to your desire. I know you want to.”

She brushed it across my lips but I resisted. She kept it there for a while. But after sensing my reluctance, she glided the whole length between my lips.

“Go ahead and part your lips. Surrender to it... There you go… Stick out your tongue and lick it. It’s covered with my juices. Go on. Taste my cum.”

I was embarrassed but I did what I was told. How could I fight her? At this point, she had my cock out, quivering in her hand. At my state of helplessness, I remembered a passage in her brochure.

“When you control the cock, you control the man.”

She was right. On any semblance of struggle, she would just knead my meat a little bit rougher and I would give. Within a minute, she had me pumping my head, slipping the dildo in and out of my mouth.

“Good boy. Now, I want you to put it on me. Hold it inside your mouth and kneel. Good. Put the strap around my hips and lock it. Mmmm… Now. The one that goes underneath my crotch. Very good… Stand up… Turn around… and stroke your cock for me.”

I was like a puppet. I did everything she asked.

I held on the wall to steady myself. After a few strokes, she brushed my hand away and replaced it with hers. She leaned her body forward. The warmth and softness of her breast was upon my back. I also felt the cold steel dildo under my balls – rubbing against it.

“Is this what you want? It feels good when I have my soft fingers around your cock. Isn’t it? How about my strap-on? Would you like to feel it inside you? Would you beg me to de-virginize your anus? Ooohh… You want me to, don’t you?” If she asked me to take off my pants off and fuck my ass while standing I would have let her, but my wife was back and looking for me.

I was about tuck in my penis and zip up my pants but Miss Fortune stopped me. She opened the door and led me out with my penis in her hand. I don’t know what I was thinking. I wasn’t thinking at all.

“Steve and I had been talking. You don’t have to wait until next week to hear my decision. We think that our uniforms are appropriate for our campus and Kristi should continue wearing it. The decision is final.”

Now my wife was pissed. “Steve. What the hell did you agree to? She is my daughter and I am going to make the decision.”

What are they talking about? I certainly didn’t agree to anything. I looked at my wife, then at Miss Fortune and back to my wife. I didn’t know what to say, but I knew I better say something. But before I was able to make a sound, Miss Fortune’s magical fingers did their trick on me again. All that came out of my mouth was, “Oooohhhh.” Only then did my wife notice that my cock was out of my pants, at full staff and leaking pre-cum as my captor played with my balls.

“What is the meaning of this?” My wife glared at Miss Fortune and, then, me - looking for answers. Finding none, she furiously walked towards the exit. This seemed to have broken the spell Miss Fortune had over me. I called my wife and chased after her. She was pleased that I was able to fight her control and waited for me. She had her arms around mine as we faced Miss Fortune together.

She threatened to report the incident to the police but the headmistress didn’t even flinch. She just stood in the middle of the room, holding the golden cock in her hand and looked straight at me. Her stare made my knees weak and took possession of my soul. After her futile threats, my wife yanked me to leave the cursed place. She was unsuccessful. She yelled my name and tried again, I still didn’t move. I was just standing there watching the sexy siren fondle her cock. She gave us a gloating grin as my cock regained its full stiffness.

“Crawl to me, my pet.” That’s all it took. She knew that I won’t be able to resist her. I was on my knees shuffling across the carpeted floor, mesmerized by the motions of Miss Fortune’s fingers on the golden penis.

My wife left the school crying and reported it to the police. Of course, nothing happened. The police came by the school for a token investigation. She immediately filed for divorce. Her daughter, Kristi, was taken out of the school and sent to another state to continue her education. At least, that was what she thought. After 2 weeks of absence, she was back in school as Miss Fortune’s understudy.

As for me, I quit my job, sold all my belonging and now live in a room in the basement of the school. The same night that my wife stormed out, Miss Fortune broke my cherry and fucked me for hours. I could barely stand the next morning. I currently serve at the school as a model for students to play with. I had been whipped, slapped, fucked and abused. And I love every minute of it.

[I have something brewing, but it may take a while longer. I had a sudden burst of inspiration and I stayed way past my bedtime to finish this. I hope you enjoyed it. As always, your honest opinion (good or bad) is very much appreciated.]

evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers