Headmistress' Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first official meeting with her Mistress.
2.4k words
4.62
85.4k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's now been five days since the headmistress at my daughter's school revealed herself to me as my Mistress. The Mistress that I thought was half the world away and eight hours behind me. Within the last few days she has answered all of my queries on how and why she kept the truth from me. She also said that if I had been in the next town she would have carried on with pretending she was miles away. But as I revealed maybe a tad too much about my surroundings and thoughts she couldn't resist in showing herself when she was ready. She kept her promise with the email contact and now I have her special instruction printed out in front of me.

I was to go to the school and park my car at the rear of the building, just outside her office. There was nothing unusual with parents parking around the back, as after school meetings with the headmistress were common and she always, for the sake of reputation, told parents to use the parking spaces provided. I was also informed that my daughter would be helping out in the crèche again, which is situated in the furthest block from Miss Pittuck's office.

With an hour to go before I had to meet her, I took a relaxing bath. I covered my mound in shaving cream and brought the razor to it. The strokes of the razor sent tingles to my pussy. I spread my legs, hanging my left leg obscenely over the side of the bath. Again I applied the cream to my pussy and with care began to remove my trimmed pubes from my engorged lips. As I held the razor my little finger dipped just inside the crevice. It was moist with a velvety slickness. I shuddered with the contact and reminded myself that I wasn't meant to be pleasuring myself. When my pussy was completely smooth I rinsed off the excess cream and pulled the plug, draining the water from the bath.

Stepping out of the bath I grabbed the extra large fluffy towel and wrapped it tightly around my curves. The soft material caught on my erect nipple causing me to gasp as it sent a jolt of electricity through me. My body was tingling from head to toe. I haven't had an orgasm since that day in Miss Pittuck's office and my body was now reeling with excitement as to what would happen in just a short while.

I opened up my wardrobe and picked out the outfit that I was told to wear. As I took the hanger from the rail I smiled and moaned. I brushed my fingers over the clothing and removed each garment from the hanger. After softly patting myself dry with the towel I applied deodorant and moisturiser. I reached for the crisp white shirt and slid my arms into it. I buttoned it from the bottom and stopped at the fourth one. The top of the shirt was open to my cleavage. I was told that panties and a bra wouldn't be necessary. The bra part surprised me, considering my tits are large and needed some kind of support!

I stepped into the short grey pleated skirt, which leaves little to the imagination. The hem only just covers my arse and if you see me bend over in it, well, you just might see a little slice of heaven! I opened the drawer and took out a pair of long white socks. I rolled them slowly over my toes, my ankles and teasingly over my calves and over my knees. From under the bed I took my black court shoes with a slight heel and eased my feet into them. And now for the final part of my attire, the school tie. I took the spare one from my daughter's room and loosely tied it, fitting it under the collar and letting it fall on top of the shirt just below my cleavage.

I looked at myself in the mirror and stroked the "M" that sat proudly from my neck. As I smiled at my reflection I began to ruffle my hair. The movement of the shirt heightened the sensitivity of my nipples. I could feel my pussy moisten. I was so tempted to run my finger over my bare skin but again thought better of it. I grabbed my leather coat that I was permitted to wear over my clothes and made my way to the school, feeling both excited and nervous.

I pulled up right outside the door to Miss Pittuck's office and checked myself over before I got out the car. I knocked three times on the door and waited. I began to look sheepishly around, wondering if I had got the time wrong. In my haste to read her mails and do her bidding it is possible that I miss certain requests the first time around and quite often her mails do need a second and third read. Could I have misread the time, or even the day? I began to feel apprehensive. Should I just turn and leave? Her shadow looming towards the door thwarted my doubts. I breathed a sigh of relief as she opened the door. She gazed at my long leather coat, a silent indication that she was waiting for me to open it up. I untied the soft leather belt and slowly pulled the coat apart, revealing my daring outfit that she requested me to be in. Her eyes then worked their way down my body. Over my tits, stomach, my grey pleated skirt and finally on my long white socks.

"Ms Leoni, don't you look delectable? Get in and take off your coat!" I removed my coat straightaway and stood in front of the leather chair that I had crudely licked the other day. Miss Pittuck stood by her desk. I couldn't help but get a stirring when my eyes fell from her heaving breasts to her black skirt, black nylons and shiny black high heels. "I know what you're thinking you little slut!" She started to walk towards me and my legs began to weaken. "You're thinking are they tights or are they stockings, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress!" Standing in front of me, she was no longer the headmistress that I have known for seven years. Now she was this goddess that ruled my heart and mind.

"On your knees and take a look." I dropped to my knees at once. My eyes rested on the hem of her skirt as she slowly lifted it. As it rose higher my breathing slowed and deepened. I inhaled a short breath and with a hint of a whimper the tops of her stockings came into view. The pattern of lace was intricate and looked oh so delicate against her skin. As she raised her skirt a little more I noticed that she wasn't wearing underwear. I looked up at her, her eyes directly on mine. "Pleasure your Mistress!"


I didn't have time to answer. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her musky scent. She spread her legs wider giving me room to fully lick her moistened pussy. I curved my arms around her legs and lovingly stroked the soft material. I traced my fingers from her ankle to her knees and beyond, swirling imaginary lines over her stockings. I gently caressed the lace tops and ran my fingers down the back of her knees, feeling her legs give way slightly. I began to lick wildly on her swollen lips. I sucked them into my mouth and nibbled them causing her to moan. Her protruding clit became my next target. I sucked, licked and tugged at her throbbing spot and she began to fuck my face with vigour. Her thighs tensed around my ears and her pussy convulsed on my mouth. Her panting and gasps reached fever pitch, sending me into my own mini orgasm with a loud whimper. She heard my impromptu moan then forcefully pushed my head back causing me to fall to the floor.

She lowered her skirt and took a step back. "Have you just got yourself off slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I thought you were a good girl, isn't that what you've been telling me the last few months?" She stood there with her arms folded, looking sternly at me.

"I couldn't help myself, it just happened!" I pleaded with her even though I knew she wouldn't let this go.

"You are a very naughty schoolgirl, and you know very well what happens when you disobey me. Stand and position yourself!"

I stood up and positioned myself over the leather chair. My legs spread on each arm and my arms resting on the back. There was no need to flip my skirt up because I felt the cool air hit my bare pussy. I was already exposed to her. I could feel my pussy begin to pulse again. Juices were seeping over my swollen lips and gradually edging to my inner thighs.

I lowered my head and managed to look to the right of me and saw that Mistress had sat at her desk. She was glaring at me. Her stare heating up my skin, making it tingle. I felt her crawling all over me. Minutes had passed and I was still positioned on the chair. My legs began to tremble and I wasn't sure how long I could stay this way. Thirty minutes had passed by and still she sat there, making me wait and making me squirm. Her eyes were still on me, her gaze coursing through me.

Suddenly she got up, the noise of her chair scraping across the wooden floor. Her heels, stepping in time and in seconds her hand crept onto my bottom then edged between my thighs. I moaned as her fingers met the pool of wetness just inside my pussy. "Mmm, nice and smooth for me, I like that! I'm pleased you remembered that I like my sluts to be smooth!" Her fingers slowly slid inside my pussy. She withdrew them fully and re-entered. Over and over again she did this, working up a rhythm, building me up. I was groaning more with each stroke and my hips were beginning to grind back and forth. "You're impatient aren't you slut?"

"Ohhh, yes Mistress!"

With that she took her fingers from me causing me to moan in frustration. "You certainly are a naughty schoolgirl. I think a little… punishment is due. Little sluts like you need to be taught a lesson!"

A few seconds went by and I felt a soft slapping on one of my arse cheeks. It wasn't from her hand or the cane. Both of which she had previously threatened me with, if we ever did meet! The slapping got gradually harder and the sound became more of a 'crack' than a slap. It got harder and a sting built up between each one. "You deserve the paddle young lady… and I think your slutty arse likes it!"

She left tingling pauses between each paddle and I gasped with the sting each time. Every time she paddled me I knew a harder one would follow. I began to sob as they really began to hurt. With each paddle I jolted forward, leaning into the back of the chair. Tears streamed down my cheeks, dripping onto the leather. My arse and thighs were sore, they stung and tingled like never before. My heavy breasts were squashed into the cool leather. I pleaded with her to stop but she continued with my punishment. She must have known I was near to breaking point because after the hardest paddle of the lot, she stopped, to my relief.

Again her fingers found my pussy. "Ohh you little slut, you like the paddle don't you?" I nodded my head, affirming the answer. Her palm stroked the length of my pussy. She hooked her finger onto my clit and rubbed it hard and fast.

"Ohhh god… ohhh god…. Ohhhhh god, please Mistress!"

"Please what you little bitch?"

"I need to…. Ohhhh…. " She quickly took her fingers away. "Argghh goddd" I yelled in frustration.

"You, young lady are not permitted to orgasm until I allow it… do you understand that?"

Breathlessly I replied. "Yes Mistress!"

"Stand for me. Open that shirt, I want to see those lovely breasts!" I eased myself up from the chair. My legs ached and my thighs and arse still stung. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to sit down, it felt so tender. I slowly unbuttoned by shirt, my gaze fully on hers. "Mmm… Now take off the tie!" I slipped the tie from my head and handed it to her. She placed it around my head, covering my eyes. "Now wait!" I stood there, waiting… and waiting. I jolted when I felt something brush across my nipple. I yelped as a crushing pain enveloped it. My knees buckled beneath me as the pain took hold. "Sshh, calm down…" She waited for my breathing to regain some kind of normality and attached something to my other nipple. I gasped again and once more she calmed me. I felt heady. I thought I was falling. I bent forward, breathing deeply. Her hand clasped in my hair and she pulled me up. "You must take it with no reaction… you will learn to do that!" As I replied with a simple nod she removed the tie from my eyes. "Our school tie… cute touch!" She grinned. "I see you can be quite flippant and cheeky, I'm going to have to watch that, aren't I?"

I giggled in a schoolgirl way then looked down to my tits. Placed on the nipples were wooden clothes pegs. I began to button my shirt. "Did I say to do that?"

"No Mistress."

"Well, leave it open. You're my slut, I expect you to look like one!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl, now straighten yourself up!" She raised an eyebrow and smiled wickedly, making her look as sexy as ever. "Oh, and you remember you handed me your red thong?" I nodded. "Well, I may have a surprise for you next time, providing you are a good girl for me. I know how you like panties, Ms Leoni. The dirtier the better, wasn't it?"

My smile broadened immediately. I knew what she meant and the reaction between my thighs was evident of that. "Yes Mistress, I'll be a good girl!"

"Leave those pegs on until I instruct you to take them off… Now go, you are dismissed!"

"Thank you Mistress!" With that I took my leather coat from the hook and drove home, hoping that she would mail me soon and release me from the dull numbness that had encompassed my nipples.