Headmistress' Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms Leoni becomes a D.P.S.
4.6k words
4.6
77.3k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat shocked, gazing at the latest email from my Mistress. My jaw dropped and my heart nearly stopped as I scanned loosely at her words. Tomorrow. School trip. My home. Don't be late. Oh god, she wants me at her home. A smile crept on my face simultaneously with a throbbing that engulfed my pussy. She's timed this perfectly of course and knows as well as I do that my daughter will be on the school trip to London tomorrow. I hadn't seen my Mistress for two weeks and I now know why she's been keeping out of my view at the school, building my anticipation and making me wait. The emails between us had been scattered over the fortnight, some days I received one or two, then days would pass until she sent another one.

To keep my mind occupied for the next few hours I planned on taking my daughter to the cinema, followed by dinner at the Pizza House! The rest of the evening would be spent on preparing my daughter for her trip, followed by a long shower to meticulously remove any hair on my pussy.

And now, after a surprisingly good night's sleep I have woken up with an excitable, fluttering feeling in my stomach. As I fidget under the duvet I can feel a familiar moistness between my thighs. My fingers glide over my tits, forming circles around my nipples. The pale skin tingling as my nails slowly press into my ample mounds. I gasped as my nipples were pinched between my fingers. One hand trailed lower, creeping over my ribs and further down still. A finger dipped into my belly button and gently toyed the perimeter of another one of my erogenous zones. I spread my legs a little more as my fingers edged over my bare mound, heading for my hot, moist pussy.

Suddenly the bedroom door flew open, startling me. It was my ecstatic daughter, telling me today's the day of the trip. My hands flew out of the duvet as I turned onto my side, inwardly thanking her for stopping me commit a punishable sin. I reluctantly eased myself out of the bed and took another shower, checking that I had removed every strand of hair below.

Within an hour I was at the school entrance, waving my daughter goodbye as the coach pulled out. I breathed a huge sigh of relief as the coach disappeared over the bridge. I got into my Herald Vitesse and conscientiously drove towards my destination. My nerves began to surface as I neared the quaint village where she lived. Butterflies crept into my stomach and my hands began to shake. Just what has she got planned for me today?

The journey didn't take as long as I thought. I checked the clock before turning into the long driveway leading to her home. I was roughly ten minutes early and decided to take it easy down the stony drive. Either side of me stood thick conifer trees about eight feet high and looming towards me were large iron gates. "Ohh fuck!" I stopped about six feet in front of them and they slowly opened. I cautiously drove in. The only sounds that were heard were the stones crunching underneath my tyres. I turned to the left and looked in bewilderment at what I saw. "Jesus Christ, a bloody mansion!"

The engine stopped and I sat there ogling my surroundings. As my eyes lowered from the top of the creeping ivy they fell upon a figure on the large steps between two thick pillars. She was dressed casually in a plum coloured flowing skirt that came to her calves. Her fitted creamy top tightly clung to her perfect breasts and on her feet she wore a pair of low-heeled court shoes, matching the colour of her skirt. Heat welled in the crutch of my jeans and once again my pussy twitched eagerly. I immediately stepped out of my car and stared at her. She was more relaxed than how I usually see her and her face glowed with a warm softness.

"I know what you're thinking young lady and for once it isn't about stockings!" She chuckled as she said it, more than likely trying to put me at ease. "You're thinking how come I have this wonderful house, aren't you?"

This was new territory now. I was in her domain. How was I meant to react? Do I rush to her and greet her in my arms? Do I stand here and wait until instructed? I did the latter and stayed frozen on the spot beside my car. I stumbled on my words. "It's, it's a beautiful house… Mistress."

"Thank you Ms Leoni. It's been in my family for generations and what a lovely car you own!" She stepped forward and descended slowly down the large steps. "I owned one in the seventies, lovely little car." She walked towards me and turned to walk around my car, the sound of her footsteps on the stony ground echoed around us. "Mine was a deep red colour with a white stripe. It was my pride and joy at the time, but this is beautiful!" She ran her manicured fingers over the paintwork. "Such good condition for her age!"

I giggled at her words, thinking of something completely different than my car. As usual, words escaped me before I could stop them. "Well what can I say, I like things a little mature!" The echo of her footsteps stopped as soon as my sentence finished.

"Come here Ms Leoni!" Her facial features took on a more severe look as if she was back at the school. I swallowed hard and went to her. I immediately clasped my hands behind my back and looked deeply into her eyes. "Don't be flippant young lady, I won't tolerate your cheekiness." She paused, as if she was waiting for a response from me. My mouth opened, ready to apologise but she continued with her words as her face relaxed and a soft smile appeared. "Although Ms Leoni, as I've told you before, it is a quality of yours that I have come to like, very much!" I exhaled a sigh of relief. "Follow me!" As I walked behind her I stroked the 'M' at the top of my cleavage.

I followed Mistress into her house and stood in the lavishly decorated reception area. A staircase sat in front of me, a centre of attention as it ascended to a balcony that overlooked the polished wooden flooring that I was standing on. It was truly magnificent. I had never in my life seen such a setting.

"Now unbutton that shirt. Let me see my 'em' sitting proudly on your cleavage." Her eyes widened as the "M" came into view. "I do love that there. Do you ever take that off Ms Leoni?" A questioning eyebrow rose.

"No, never Mistress. You are with me all the time."

"Good, does anyone ever ask you why you have an 'em' around your neck?"

"A couple of people have asked Mistress."

"And what did you tell them?"

"I told them that it was a gift from my daughter. To others it means Mum. That's what my daughter thinks too."

"Ohh, now that I like, but we both know what it really means, don't we Ms Leoni?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I never asked you in our correspondence, but how did you get your daughter to get you that gift?"

"Well it was a couple of days after you requested that I wear a large silver 'em' around my neck. We were out shopping and I saw it in the jeweller's window. I said to my daughter I liked it and she said, 'em' for mum and without a thought I agreed. She also pointed out her initial, which was smaller in size, so I bought them and implied to her we had given each other a special gift."

"Very good, young lady!" A pleasing smile swept across her face. She walked towards me and ran her finger over the 'M'. I inhaled deeply at her touch. Her lips brushed my ear and she whispered. "Strip… I want you naked!" I nodded and began to slide my shirt off my arms. I dropped it to the floor. She stepped back to watch as my fingers tugged at the zip of my jeans. I leant down and slipped my low-heeled boots off. My tits gently swayed as I edged the boots off my toes. The "M" swung to and fro, occasionally tapping at my tits and edging itself into my cleavage. I fumbled with my jeans, fighting with each leg to remove them. Finally I straightened up and was now standing before her, naked. The "M" now still, as it sat where it belonged. I looked at my clothes piled in a heap beside me. "Pick them up and follow me!"

I followed closely behind her, occasionally looking around at the illuminated art that lined the walls. Framed prints of sunsets, snow capped mountains and a large beautiful picture of the Aurora Borealis and beneath the colourful sky a lone wolf stood.

We were now walking along a corridor with a few doors on either side. She opened the door on the left and she ushered me inside. The bed was centre of attention. Luxuriously made from wood. The headboard and the foot of the bed were carved pristinely. On the bed laid a burgundy blanket. The walls were a creamy colour and adorning them were framed pictures. "It's lovely Mistress."

"Take your position Ms Leoni!"

Without hesitation I moved toward the end of the bed and spread my legs. The cool wood pressed into my belly as I bent over it. My arms were stretched forward and my tits were squashed onto the blanket. My thighs were sticky from the anticipation that had built up from yesterday and this morning. I was desperate. I felt her fingers glide up the back of my thighs. They travelled higher, over my left buttock then to the right and then descended back down the other thigh. I twitched nervously as her fingertips swept over me with a feather light touch. Her fingers were now reaching up my clammy inner thighs.

I heard her chuckle. "My, my, someone's got themselves a little too excited today haven't they?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I do have a treat for you, do you remember what it is?"

"Panties Mistress!"

As soon as the words left my mouth I felt material stroking my swollen pussy. She pushed it in slightly and continued to stroke me. It wasn't long before the material turned into a sodden rag, soaked in my juices. I moaned louder and louder as her relentless fingers rubbed the material eagerly on my pussy. My legs weakened and I could feel my knees giving way. A tidal wave of numbness rose to my pussy. "Oh god, oh god," breathlessly indicating that I was close. "Please… Mistress, oh god!" In between my heightening moans I could hear the squelching between my thighs.

Within seconds her fingers had left me, leaving me groaning in disappointment. "You don't get off that easily young lady. Now stand!"

I laced my trembling hands behind my back as I stood before her. She raised her hand and hanging from her fingers was my thong that she had taken from me over two weeks ago. She hung it in front of my nose. I could smell my arousal, my juices shiny and abundant.

"Tell me what I called you in our correspondence?"

My face flushed in humiliation. I lowered my eyes. It was so easy typing what I was, but now, being ordered to say it out aloud only brought me further into this degradation that I had come to thrive upon.

"SAY IT!" She commanded.

I lifted my gaze to meet hers. "Your dirty panty slut Mistress!" My face reddened more. I felt so ashamed to admit what I was but there was no denying it. I was her panty slut. I craved her panties every time she mailed me, telling me what colour and style she was wearing. I wanted them. So many nights I was granted permission to masturbate thinking of her panties.

"I love it that you are my DIRTY PANTY SLUT… Now open!" She directed my thong towards my mouth and I eagerly took it between my lips. I moaned as the damp material hit my tongue, the scent and taste of my arousal intoxicating me. She fingered the material into my mouth and rubbed it across my teeth and tongue. I frantically licked the material at every chance. Muffled moans encompassed her probing fingers. I closed my eyes, losing myself in what I had become. She began withdrawing her fingers and I sucked harder on them not wanting them to leave my mouth. My face burned with shame as she looked at me intently. "That was just the start Ms Leoni."

She bunched my sodden thong in her hand and turned away from me, heading for the dresser. She placed my thong on the top and pulled out the bottom drawer then gently eased out four long silk scarves, all in the colour black. I swallowed hard and began to feel uneasy and a little scared. Walking towards me, she elegantly twisted the strands of black silk through her fingers. She brushed the soft material across my tits and over my shoulders. I had never felt something so soft pass over my skin. Goose bumps appeared over my body as the edges of the scarves danced down my back, over my buttocks and breezed over my thighs. I moaned lightly as the strips whispered up my inner thigh and traced over my prominent mound. She loosely wrapped one around my neck and pulled on it gently as it surrounded my throat. She tucked the end in at the nape of my neck and gently pulled on the other end. Using it like a leash she directed me to the bed and instructed me to lie on my back.

I crawled onto the bed and positioned myself in the centre, voluntarily stretching my arms to each side of the wooden headboard. Mistress slipped her finger between the scarf and my neck and slowly peeled it away from me. She took a scarf and wrapped it around my wrist a couple of times and tied it around the wooden knob that jutted upwards from the headboard. She slowly walked to the other side of the bed and repeated the same action to my other wrist and again tied the scarf around a wooden knob on the headboard.

She smiled at me and moaned softly. Her finger traced along the inside of my arm, it followed the inline curve of my armpit causing me to fidget in my bonds. Her nail scraped along the outside of my breast and dug into my side and over my hip. She walked to the end of the bed, her finger descending lower, over my outer thigh, my knee and finishing at my ankle. She twisted the third black silk scarf around it and attached it to the foot of the bed and repeated the action on my other ankle.

No words were spoken at all. Just quiet moans and whimpers from her and myself. She returned to the dresser and retrieved the thong. She walked towards me holding it by the top as if you were about to put it on. "Lift your head Ms Leoni!" I lifted my head and she turned my thong upside down and slipped it over my head. The damp crutch fitted between my eyes and sat snugly on my nose and mouth. My past arousal began to seep into my senses and my pussy now throbbed. "Do you like your panty mask my little slut?"

Hesitantly I replied. "Yes…Mistress!" In all honesty I loved it. I loved the position I was in. Bound in black silk with my red panty mask on my head, filling me with desire.

Mistress began to walk away from me. "I'll be back a little later!" And with that she left me alone in the bedroom. I laid there not moving an inch, trying to hear sounds from around her expanse house. I heard nothing except for the pounding of my heart. The pulse in my neck felt like it was jumping under my skin and the throbbing of my pussy was beginning to worsen. I tried to clench my thighs, buttocks and pussy, hoping to alleviate my obvious arousal, all to no avail. The scent of my panty mask was now all that consumed me. I could taste myself each time I swallowed and every now and then I shivered in delight as my tongue edged out and lightly licked the crutch.

I desperately wanted or rather needed some release and the need for her panties was now beginning to take prime position in my mind. Details of her panties were now drifting through my thoughts. Each pair I have masturbated over, from her pastel coloured hi cut panties to her black lace ones and the very sexy sheer white panties that she says are terribly revealing when worn. I closed my eyes trying to block the dirty flashbacks coming to the surface. My breathing quickened and my pussy moistened more. I could feel a trail of wetness slowly oozing towards my arse. Moans escaped me as I played out in my mind what I was doing with her panties. My hips were involuntarily rising and falling.

The slam of the bedroom door caused me to gasp and my eyes widened. Oh shit, I thought as I saw her standing just inside the door. She was wearing nothing but her sheer white panties. My eyes lowered from her breasts, so perfect and round to the slight outward curve of her belly. She wasn't lying when she said the panties were revealing. I could see the beginning of her slit and the shape of her protruding lips. I began to fidget, wanting to be free to kneel at her feet, looking up at those panties that fitted her pussy so snugly. She walked towards me and stood at the side of the bed. From the sound of her steps I realised that she was also wearing her heels. Again my eyes lowered to her panties. I could see them more clearly and in the thin valley between her swollen lips sat a dark moistened line. She cleared her throat and I looked up to meet her gaze.

"What is it you want my dirty panty slut?" She moved closer to me, her pussy level with my eyes. Oh god, her arousal wafted towards me as she leant over and eased my panty mask off me.

"Your panties Mistress." I whispered.

"Louder… tell me what you want?" I was so ashamed to admit what I wanted. This was so humiliating, but my body betrayed me further as she slid her finger through my soaked pussy lips. "I know what you want Ms Leoni, but I want you to tell me clearly."

My face flushed and I whimpered as her finger circled my clit. "Ohh I want…"

"YES." She said sternly.

I hesitated and then wailed as she pinched my clit between her fingers. "ARGHH GOD, MISTRESS…"

"TELL ME!"

Between the short gasps I managed to stutter out the words. "I want… I want, your… panties!"

Her fingers began to stroke over my clit once again. I jumped at the contact. I was ready to explode. I moaned as her fingers slid to either side of my throbbing bulbous spot. They circled it, clockwise and anti clockwise. "And why do you want them?"

"Oh Mistress… I'm so close… please!" She raised a questioning eyebrow and I knew I had to tell her again. I was beaten completely, reduced to nothing. "Because… I'm your dirty panty slut!"

"Good girl!"

I calmed a little thinking that I was now going to get my release. She tapped her fingers on my clit. TAP. TAP. Oh god, I can't hold on. TAP. TAP. TAP. "Mistress, please… I want to lick your panties." I pleaded for her panties. She stood there and smiled at me, watching me writhe on the bed whilst her fingers tapped on my clit. "I want to… oh god… I want to suck your panties…"

As soon as I had said the words her fingers left my clit and she climbed on top of the bed. Her rounded bottom sat about seven inches from my mouth and her back faced the wall. Her black high heels were either side of my head. Just the sight of them at close range sent shivers through me. My mouth watered as I stared at the crutch of her close fitting panties. So white, but so sheer, virtually transparent, showing her thick lips either side of her damp slit. She lowered herself and I felt the material brush over my mouth.

"Lick my panties you dirty slut!" At once my tongue speared at her pussy, licking her slit from back to front, tasting the seeping juices as they soaked through her sexy panties. I heard her moan as I took her covered lips between my teeth and nibbled at them. She began to rock back and forth as I began to suck at them. I groaned into her pussy as my wild tongue and mouth devoured her panties and pussy. "Yes my slut, eat my panties!"

I buried my face into her panties and slipped my tongue under the silky edge and flicked her clit in a wild frenzy. I groaned and gasped as her hand slapped my pussy. It hit my clit directly. Another stinging slap and I cried into her. "Mistress, please, I will cum!"

"Not before me, you greedy little bitch!" I opened my mouth and between my teeth I pulled the edge of her drenched panties to the side. I ravished her swollen pussy, her juices covering me. My nose rubbed against her puckered hole, the earthy smell only heightening my determination to please her, to satisfy her, to make her cum hard on my mouth. "Ahhh Godd you slut, yes… ohhh… ahhh… AAAHHH" She jerked back and forth on my mouth, spewing her juices into it. Her pussy convulsed as she rode my face.

12