Headmistress' Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her erotic cries released a begging from my wanton mouth. "Mistress… Slap my pussy… SLAP IT…"

At once I felt her stinging slaps. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. That was all it took. I wailed into her pussy and jerked my hips up rigidly. My body tensed then shook uncontrollably as my murmurs of pleasurable release were lost between her pink swollen lips.

She sat above me until I recovered then climbed over me and began to untie me from the bed. "Stretch your arms and legs out." I did as she said, relieving the slight ache in my limbs. "I want you on the floor, kneeling!" I got off the bed and immediately knelt on the polished wooden floor. Mistress came to me and spread her legs, her pussy just above my mouth again. "I know what you fantasise about you little slut. Suck my panties!"

I began to suck the panties, pulling them away from her moist pussy "Oh yes, my good girl… suck them, lick them…" I bit into them, catching her enlarged lips, causing her to yelp and moan. I lovingly kissed them and lavishly devoured them once again. Suddenly her hand was in my hair pulling me further into her hot, steaming pussy. "Show me how much of a dirty panty slut you are!" Within seconds a warm, tangy flavoured coating covered my mouth. I paused for a split second, slightly pulling away, trying to comprehend that she was peeing on me.

She clenched her hand in my hair again and my resistance wilted. The flow of her amber essence continued to run over me as I began to enthusiastically lap at her golden panties. I drank some of her pee as I sucked hard on the soaked material. The scent engulfed my nostrils and the velvety coating washed over my face and shoulders. Her pee was dripping through the now transparent golden crutch of her panties and it oozed out the sides, trailing down her great legs. After a few seconds it slowed to a trickle and I licked it from her stained thighs until she pushed my head away. I breathlessly fell to the floor. My skin was sticky and the stench of pee hung heavily in the air.

She looked down on me, staring at me with a look of both disgust and raw passion. "I think you better get on all fours Ms Leoni!" I did at once. Mistress stepped forward and stood in the small puddles of pee. "Lower your head and lick it all up. Be a disgusting pee slut for me!" I lapped the pee from the floor, swallowing the amber liquid. My tongue traced the outline of her shoe, scooping up the remaining droplets of pee. It edged around the heel, caressing the shape and height of it. I loved worshipping her sexy high heels and after a few minutes I felt her hands in my hair and she pulled me up, leaving me groaning in disappointment.

She turned to the side and sat on the bed. "Take my heels off and give them to me!" I eased them off her feet and noticed drops of pee inside them that had crept down her shapely legs and into each shoe. I gave them to her. "Kneel." I knelt before her. "Open!" I opened my mouth and she tilted her shoe. The pee dripped into my mouth. She repeated this highly erotic but disgusting act with her other shoe. "What do you say?" She said, smiling.

"Thank you Mistress." Her hand brushed my straggly wet hair from my face and her lips softly kissed my cheek.

"Good girl. Go and take a shower, it's just across the hall. When you come back in here you can get dressed. You will have to leave soon." I had no idea what the time was but I looked towards the window and the light outside was beginning to fade.

I took a quick shower and made my way back to the bedroom and hurriedly dried and dressed. The light outside was rapidly diminishing. I trotted down the white staircase and saw Mistress coming through the door on my left. She was dressed in the casual clothes she had on when I arrived. "I have something for you." She raised her hand and held out her not-so-white pee stained panties. "Your panty mask for tonight Ms Leoni!" My pussy twitched and my knees weakened as I took it from her and held it to my nose, inhaling the powerful scent. "Be sure you wear it!"

"Yes Mistress, I will!" My head lowered. "Thank you Mistress."

"I shall call for you again Ms Leoni. Now you better go. The coach is expected at the school in thirty minutes!" Her palms graced my cheeks and she lifted my face. Her lips crushed onto mine, parting them with her tongue. I moaned as she slightly pulled away. She sucked my bottom lip into her mouth and sunk her teeth into it. Her eyes were fixated on mine as I gasped at the sudden pain. She smiled as her fingertip traced across my tender lip. "Don't forget the panty mask!"

I clenched my hand around her panties and smiled at her. "I won't forget." I turned to the door and made my way down the steps, smiling to myself that I was officially her dirty panty slut.

12