Headmistress' Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helena's daughter cannot have children. If she marries someone who has children, the children have to be residing with the father full time. This way, further down the line, the child or children will inherit everything."

"Right..."

"But, if the child lives with the estranged mother, then Helena's daughter and husband get nothing and Helena's estate goes to auction, meaning Helena will or could end up with nothing."

"That can't be legally binding!"

"It all goes down the generations with contracts, wills, legacies, that kind of thing. After another lunch with Helena and telling her about you, this little plan came to the surface. I get what I want, you get the best for your daughter and the only living member of my family, will get to keep her estate. Helena cannot make you hand over your daughter to your ex. It has to be done by your own free will. She knows how much I have come to love you and she also thought that you would jump at the chance to come and live here with me as my maid. Her being your old Headmistress was strictly a coincidence and stunned me completely when she told me. I told her to prove it, and she gave me your school ruler. Even though she is now a bitter and twisted old woman, she did love the kids at school and every year..."

I interrupted, "the oldest year in the school would have to hand in their ruler. We all thought that to be weird, and thought that the minute we stepped out of school on our last day, the teachers would burn all the rulers." I giggled at the memory.

"How wrong you kids were. The Headmistress used to collect each one and store it in the vault, along with a couple of projects from you kids that you'd completed in your final year. And that's how I got hold of your ruler."

There was a slight pause as we'd got off the main topic and I was still intrigued by what she had said before we got on the subject of rulers. "So why are you saying I'm not going anywhere? I'm not taking the offer. You said what we have would become a memory."

She stood directly in front of me and her palm caressed my cheek. "I can't give you up Its as simple as that. We'll sort out something, but the main thing is, you still have your daughter and I still have you. IF you forgive me that is."

"I forgive you." I whispered.

She kissed me tenderly and her fingers softly played along the chain between my breasts and I gasped loudly and nearly doubled over in pain as she swiftly unclamped my nipples. The pain rushed through the tender tips, swelling them to a size that I'd never seen before. They burned an angry shade of red. Tears fell from my eyes and Mistress lowered herself a little and licked around the nipple, circling it with her tongue. She gently covered the pulsing flesh with her moistened lips and a few seconds later she did the same to my other nipple.

She bent as far as she could in her tight velvet dress and kissed my belly. She took both clamps in one hand and moved lower with her free hand. She fumbled blindly for the bulldog clamps and released them one after the other. I again gasped, my head lifted and my back arched with the sudden rush of feeling that swept to my swollen and numb pussy lips. Mistress took the chains and clamps and placed them on the dresser. She turned me around and unfastened the collar. That too was put on one of the old pine shelves on the antique dresser.

I felt her arms surround me and felt a coldness rise from my breasts as her hands slid over my shoulders. I looked down and saw the large silver 'M' once again sit proudly at my cleavage. She quickly fastened the necklace and spun me around to face her. I fingered with the 'M' and asked her a question that I'd been curious to ask for a while now. "What's with all the em's? They're everywhere. Why?"

She chuckled and gave me a warm and friendly smile. "Goes back to when Helena and I were children. We fought, a LOT, about possessions and in the end our parents marked ALL our belongings with our initials. I guess it's never worn off." She giggled again and looked so deep into my eyes. "Plus also Ms Leoni, I want people to know YOU belong to me."

I smiled and felt my pussy throb. "I do belong to you Mistress, there won't ever be another."

She swallowed hard, and tears welled in her eyes. "I know," she said softly, straightening herself up to look more confidant and dominant. "Now young lady, as my maid, you will learn to undress me..." She said smiling as she turned and faced her back to me.

"With pleasure Mistress," I whispered and lowered the zip of her black velvet dress, peeling it over her curves and down to her ankles. She stepped out of it, turned and stood before me in black hold up stockings, black high heels and a black lace bra. I ran my fingers down the stockings and knelt on all fours. I kissed the toe of each shoe and then sat back up on my knees.

Mistress walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. She crossed her legs and I crawled to her. "Undress me Ms Leoni!" I then lovingly removed her shoes and kissed her stocking covered toes. I licked just under the big toe and brought my lips to the top and sucked it into my mouth. I looked up at her and saw the look of sheer pleasure that it gave her. My hands then crept up her legs and delicately rolled down one black hold-up and I watched with great delight as it edged lower, over her knee and over her foot. "Yes my little slut, you like to undress me, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress." I joyfully moaned, so proud that I am the Headmistress' Slut!