Heads and Tails: His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, I began slowly to insinuate a finger into her open vagina. Each time I would suck on the clitoris, I would move the finger a little bit farther inside, and each time I released the clit, I would almost completely withdraw the finger. But with each of my gentle kisses, I would enter farther and my kisses would become a bit less gentle. Soon I had two fingers all the way inside, and had begun to maintain steady contact with my lips. I began bobbing my head, then rubbing against the clitoris with my tongue and sucking. Sue's hips and gasps began to match my motion.

I released my lips and began to use my tongue to lap over the surface of the clitoris, while searching with my digits for the lightly ridged spot I sought, on the frontal wall of the vagina at the upper reach of the pubic bone. When I heard an animal noise, I knew I had found what I sought. Gently I massaged this magical spot while continuing my doglike lapping. This, at last, was more than Sue could take. Lifting her hips from the couch, she let forth a wail, followed by a deep groan. She alternated groaning and panting as the river of her lust overfilled its banks and an overwhelming orgasm passed through her. I continued to maintain pressure with my tongue and fingers, with a very slight, slow motion when suddenly her hips spasmed. She took deep breaths for a few moments and again groaned and spasmed. Resting a few moments more, she groaned and spasmed a third time, and then pulled my head and hands away and rolled sideways, facing into the couch.

I left her alone and merely watched as she lay there for several moments. I could observe her naked buns (like cantaloupes) and her perfect white skin. After several minutes, I reached out and gently caressed her ass. She moaned and soon rolled over, to face me with half lidded eyes and wild hair. She studied me wordlessly, without expression, blinked, and then a look of alarm shot over her face. "You DO have condoms, don't you?"

(to be continued...)

12