Healer's Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers

"Pati?" "Relax, sweetheart. I want to show you something and this way you can't get away from me."

"I didn't like it the last time you tied me up!"

"Sure you did. You just didn't like the fact that I took all the control away from you. This time I'm going to show you that I still desire you without the drug's influence."

"Pati, I don't know what you are trying to prove. I love you. It doesn't matter."

"It does to me...so shut up and let me love you." She leaned down and grasped him by his cock.

"If you put it that way..." he gasped as she licked the head of it. She was obviously not fooling around. He gritted his teeth as he felt himself harden with a rush. Pati moaned happily as he hardened in front of her eyes.

"That's better..." she whispered before engulfing him in her mouth. He arched up against her. He was breathing raggedly by the time she released his straining erection.

"Pati, come here."

"Why?"

"I want to eat you. You've made me hungry. Now come and feed me." he coaxed.

"What a naughty boy you are." she scolded.

"Come here," he whispered as he used a spell to float her above him.

"That's not fair, Jonathan. No magic!"

"Not even when it allows me to do this?" he asked as he lowered her to his waiting mouth.

"I.... Ohhhhh!" Pati's head flew back as his tongue darted inside of her folds to find her clit. He growled at the spicy taste of his chosen. Damn, she tasted good. He ran his tongue down from her clit to her moist slit. Sinking his tongue deep inside of her, he lapped at her inner flesh.

"You taste wonderful," he growled as his magic released its' hold. He assumed that he had her hot enough to stay put. Now she was in position to let him eat to his heart's content. He growled when she lifted her womanhood off his mouth.

"Come back here," he growled deeply!

"No. I need to ride you." Pati scooted back and grasped him. Sliding him around her opening she sank down on him. "Oh yeah. This is it!"

"Son of a bit....." he argued as she started moving herself up and down. Tugging on the bindings, he was surprised when they slipped free. She must not have spoken the spell correctly.

Pati was surprised when she felt her husband's hands grasp her hips. Opening her eyes, she stared down at him in surprise. How had he gotten free?

"You've been a naughty little girl, Pati." he growled again before rolling her under him. Grasping her legs, he hoisted them over his shoulders and sank even deeper inside of her. He withdrew until just his tip was still inside of her.

"Jon...please!" she cried.

"I have a point to make to you, little girl. I love you. Drug or no drug, you are mine. I will always want you and know that you will do the same. We are Chosens and bonded and we are perfectly suited. Do you understand me?" he growled as he kept his eyes locked with hers.

"I, I..." she stammered.

"Say yes, dear!" he growled against her lips.

"Yes, dear." she said obediently. She moaned as he started thrusting inside of her welcoming body.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers
12