Healer's Touch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers

"It's not going to be that easy, Kitty-kat." He said as she passed by him.

"Do NOT call me that!" she hissed.

"Or what?" he goaded. He knew if he backed her into a corner she would have to stay and talk to him. Even if it was just to chew his ass out.

"My name is Katrina. If you must speak to me at all call me that."

"Well, it will be awfully interesting being married to a woman that won't even talk to me."

"What in blue blazes are you talking about!" Kat swung around and looked at him for the first time.

"How much do you know about Chosens?"

"Chosens. Isn't that what Gracie and Rand are?"

"Yes. On Venus, there is a chosen for every one. Sometimes a person is lucky and finds their chosen early in life. Other times it never happens. The chosen has either died or is not of age, so they cannot be claimed."

"So what are you telling me. That somewhere out there is a chosen for me? I am not of one of your people - I am NOT from your planet, Charlie, and I won't be dictated to as if I were one of your people."

"You have no choice in the matter. Once the man recognizes his chosen, he will pursue her with all that he is. Once a member of the royal family recognizes a chosen couple it is final."

"Just spit it out, Charlie. What are you trying to tell me? That you are my Chosen?" Kat laughed unkindly.

"Yes."

"Wonderful! Thank goodness we haven't had that proclaimed by one of your royals. Just forget that you ever met me. Once my training is done, I'll leave and you'll never see me again."

"I think you are forgetting something, Kat."

"What?"

"Rand."

"What about him?" She looked at him angrily.

"I do believe that he classifies as a member of the royalty."

"But there was no ceremony..." she protested as she backed away from him.

"There doesn't have to be. All Rand has to do is recognize it and make his mark on our marriage scrolls." He followed her across the terrace. When he had her cornered, he smiled down at her.

"Fuck!"

"Precisely!" he agreed as he leaned in and captured her mouth with his.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers
12