Healer's Touch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

"Damn you, Katrina. Why won't you let me in – why won't you let me understand?", he growled as he stared down at her.

"I won't talk about my childhood. I won't go back!"

"You were locked up, weren't you! Why won't you talk to me?" he asked as she squirmed trying to get out of his arms.

"Let go! I don't want to talk about it to you or to anyone."

"Fine then, have it your way! I have better things to do with my mouth!" * * * * * * * *

Kat nearly screamed when they hit the bed. She tried to scoot away from him, before he dragged her back under his hard body. She tried to fight him but when she hit at his shoulders, he pinned both of her hands above her head with one hand while he jerked his cravat off and then wrapped it around her wrists.

"Damn it, Charlie, I am not into bondage!" she screamed as he pulled back and stared down at her.

"Then quit fighting me, Katrina. Have I ever hurt you? Physically hurt you?" he amended as he ran his hands down her arms before cupping her heaving breasts in his hands. He grabbed the top of her blouse and tugged roughly until the buttons on it ripped off and pinged off the headboard. He stared down at her breasts. They were neither large nor small but a nice size in between. He knew that he couldn't consummate their marriage yet. He didn't think that he would have to deal with the mezclar but he wasn't taking any chances that it might decide to rear it's ugly head. He just wanted to give her a taste of what their marriage was going to be like. He wanted to show her just enough to keep her on edge and make sure she was ready for him.

"You bastard!" she shrieked as he bent his head and slowly licked one of her hard nipples.

"Damn you taste good, Kitty-kat," he whispered before switching to the other nipple.

"Charlie! Please!" She arched under him. He couldn't tell if she was trying to get away from him still or trying to get closer. He was going to assume that she was trying to get closer. As he continued to suck, tongue and lick her nipples, he slid one hand down her soft stomach and shoved it into the waistband of her pants. He groaned when he felt the silky nylon under his fingers. Damn, she was wearing one of those little bits of nylon that she called underwear.

"Oh you naughty little girl. I've got to see this. Are you going to hold still?"

"Never!" she shrieked and tried to pull away from him again.

"I am going to lick your little pussy until you come all over my face, Katrina and you are going to thank me later."

"What? Don't you dare!" she cried out as he looped her hands over one of the bedposts, leaving her stretched diagonally across her bed. He reached up and grabbed two of the plump pillows and shoved them under her ass after he stripped her pants off of her. When she tried to kick at him, he grabbed her legs and spread them wide before wedging his broad chest between them. He leaned in and lightly nipped her inner thigh. Immediately she stilled and drew in a ragged breath.

"That's better." He leaned in and also drew a deep breath, taking in the pleasant smell of her moist folds. He stared hungrily at the shimmery nylon panties that covered her sex. Lightly running his fingers over them, he sighed. They felt just as good as the first time he had touched them. Dipping his head, he pressed his mouth against the fabric, slowly running his tongue over it. He smiled when he heard her whimper. Using one of his hands, he slid the fabric that covered her sweet folds away. He stared down at folds before a low growl burst from his chest.

"Charlie?" she whispered softly.

"Mine!" he whispered back before spreading her lips to find her clit. The book that she had given him when they had first met had come in handy. He had been shocked at first when he had opened it and realized it was a sex manual. Now, he was much more knowledgeable on the sexual customs of Earth. And in that very book, there had been a whole chapter that had been devoted to oral sex. He was no stranger to it, in fact it was one of his favorite forms of foreplay. He was glad that it was common on Earth, because there was no way in hell he was going to give it up. He had yearned to bury his face in her ever since he had first seen her sexy underwear.

Leaning in, he slowly covered her little nubbin with his lips, as he gently coaxed it out from under it's hood. He could hear her rough breathing and knew that she was giving into the pleasure he was offering her. He purred against her sensitive flesh as he slowly eased two of his fingers into her damp sheath.

"OH MY GOD!" Kat arched up to meet his mouth and fingers.

"Mmmmm," he rumbled against her, loving the sweetness that was flowing under his tongue. She tasted sweet and spicy. He could live on her taste! As he felt her legs start to tremble, he pressed his arm across her pelvis to keep her still for his stabbing tongue.

"Charlie please!" she cried out as she lifted her head to look down at him.

"What, Kitty-kat?" he asked hoarsely as he pressed his aching cock against the bedding and lifted his head to look at her.

* * * * * * * * Kat stared down at him, noticing how wet his lips were. Incredibly it made her desire flare even higher. She had never had a man do what he was doing to her.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to..."

"Cum," he growled as he fastened his mouth around her clit and started thrusting his fingers in and out of her. A small scream escaped Kat's throat as he ruthlessly pushed her over the edge.

"CHARLIE!" she cried wishing she could touch him as her body exploded against his wicked tongue and fingers. She arched off the pillows as the intense pleasure racked her body. She could barely hear his groans and slurps as he licked up her wetness.

Finally she collapsed back to the bedding as his mouth gentled. She whimpered as he pulled his fingers out of her. She lifted her head and nearly moaned when she saw him lick her juices off of them.

"Delicious," he said wickedly as he covered her body with his. He leaned in and fastened his mouth to hers. When he thrust his tongue against hers, she tasted herself on him and need flared up inside her again. She groaned and wrapped her legs around him.

"Fuck me!" she pleaded when he lifted his head to start down at her.

"No," he said shakily.

"What!"

"I said no! When we get married I'll finish this. Then - on our wedding night and NOT before!" He leaned back and loosened her legs from around his hips.

"That's blackmail!" she spat at him angrily yet hungrily.

"I know," he said softly as he stood next to the bed. He quickly turned and left the room.

"Charles!" he heard her scream from the hallway as he stopped her maid who had been waiting outside the suite. .

"Be a dear, and go and untie my chosen," he told the baffled girl before heading off to the sparring room to relieve a bit of his considerable frustration.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers
12