Healer's Touch Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers

"Is that a yes or a no?" She asked as she rubbed her breasts over him. She smiled as he thrust helplessly against her, and then watched as he moved in and out of her cleavage. She listened to his ragged breathing and couldn't help but be thrilled that she had such an effect on this man - HER man.

"Please!" he pleaded, lifting head off the pillow to watch her.

"Yes or no, has a woman ever wrapped her tits around your aching cock, Charlie?" She taunted before lowering her head and tonguing the head of his cock each time it appeared.

"Yeah, but it's never felt like this," he moaned as he arched up off the pillow, trying to bury his cock in her mouth.

"Why?" she asked as she continued to rub her breasts on his hard cock.

* * * * *

Charlie tried to make sense of her question. Every thought he had was focused on the feel of her soft breasts against him…and the hot wetness of her inquisitive tongue. He pulled hard on his hands, grimacing at the pain in his wrists.

"Let me go, Hell-kat!"


"No." He sucked in a sharp breath when she released him from her breasts to take him deep in her mouth.

"Shit...Kat, please..."

"Hmmm..." she rumbled against his sensitive flesh. He tensed as she ran her tongue over the crest of his cock before running down the underside of it. If she kept this up he was going to fill her mouth full of his cum. When she slid down to nuzzle him, he yanked hard on his wrists.

"You're gonna make me come," he panted as he fought his body’s urges.

"No, I'm not. Until I get some answers, I am just going to keep you on the edge. Right on the edge!" She warned, blowing softly on his wet flesh.

"Fuck!"

* * * * *

Jonathan guided his wife through the gates of the palace. He softly rubbed his wife's back. She smiled up at him as they were led through a series of halls before arriving in the main hall of the palace.

"I see that you made it here safe and sound. Did you get vaccinated?" King Mica asked as he walked up to them.

"Yes. How serious is this outbreak?" Jonathan asked.
"Very. It seems to be contained to this immediate area but we aren't taking any chances. In fact Arianna and Stephan just left to meet Rand and Gracie. They are camped about two hours out. Arianna is going to make sure that Gracie is fine and vaccinate Rand and babies."

"Gracie had the three babies! In the desert?" Pati asked in a shocked voice.

"Yes. From accounts she delivered them fine. There was another man with them. From what I understand, he has healing abilities and he assisted in the birth." Mica explained. He guided them over to the table. After sending one of the serving boys for refreshments, all three of them settled down around the table.

"So Gracie and Rand are all right, But what is happening with Charles and Kat -- is she still chasing him all over the place?" Pati asked.

"No, I do believe she has finally caught him." Mica said with a chuckle. "They are supposed to marry at the Renewal Festival."

"WHAT!"

"I know, it was also quite the shock to me. It seems there was a small incident with Kat and Charlie on their journey here. Rand thought it best to have Charlie protect her. He acknowledged them as chosen." Mica replied.

"So they have to marry." Jonathan replied.

"They would have ended up married even without Rand's interference." Jason said as he walked up to the group and joined them at the table.

"Master Iason, you've returned!" Jonathan quickly stood and then dropped to his knees. Pati stared in disbelief at her husband.

"Get up, Jonathan. There's no need to stand on formality." Jason urged. Jonathan sat back down and continued to stare at Jason. "Do I have something on my face?"

"No. I just..."

"I understand. It was quite the surprise for Charles too. I was not expecting to ever return to Venus. But it's nice to be home.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers
12