Healer's Touch Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

"Morning, Jonathan." she greeted him softly. She could hear the soft sobs and pleas coming from the bedroom.

"Morning. Please tell me this will work?" he pleaded as he raked his hand through his disheveled hair.

"I...I..."

"It will work." Charlie reassured him.

"God, I hope so. She is incoherent now. I've done as you asked, Queen Katrina. I've kept her on the ragged edge all night. Her desire now is much stronger than what the raz-ice has ever driven her. I am afraid that if I even touch her, she is going to climax. So I had to..." his voice broke. "...I had to tie her to the bed."

"Let's go and get this over with." Kat said as she urged Jonathan back into the bedroom.

* * * * * *

It was hours later when they returned to the Royal

Suite. Kat sighed wearily as Charlie guided her into their rooms. The cure had been long and hard but in the end it had worked; Pati no longer had any trace of the 'raz-ice' in her system, and she was resting comfortably with her husband. She expected that both Jonathan and Pati would sleep much of the time for the next couple of days -recuperating before they showed their faces again.

"Don't let me forget to have the kitchen send up food to them." Kat said wearily as Charlie lifted her up on to their huge bed.

"I'll take care of it. Rest - Hellkat. You saved a very fortunate woman today. I'll be back after I take care of it." he added noting with a smile that Kat was already asleep.

Turning around he walked back out into the hallway to take care of the meals for the exhausted couple. After arranging it, he was on his way back to join her and get some rest himself when his mother stopped him.

"Sweetheart, can I talk to you for a moment." she asked.

"Of course, Mom." he said as she led him into the empty living room.

"What's up?" he asked after they sat down across from each other.

"I wanted to see how you are handling your bonding and being married again. Is everything all right?"

"Yes, Mom, I couldn't ask for a better mate than Kat. And are you comfortable with Dean?"

"Oh, yes. Everything is as should be. Not to say that I won't want to kill him occasionally."

Charlie laughed heartily.

"I just wanted to tell you that I couldn't have picked a better woman for you, if I had chosen her myself. She is a very special woman."

"That's right. She's my Hellkat." Charlie added.

Epilogue

One Year Later

"I wanted to thank all of you for coming together and making this the best Renewal Festival I've ever seen." Charlie told his people as they all gathered in the new banquet hall for the final feast.

"Yes, -- overlooking the several 'little accidents' that our new King and Queen's triplets created." Kat said with a laugh, referring to Rand and Gracie's children.

"Hey they are toddlers." Rand protested as he stopped the flying bottle that whistled past him. "Now, Katrina, stop that. No taking your brother's bottle away from him." Rand scolded the little girl sitting on his lap. She just smiled up at him with a grin before pulling his amulet back into her mouth to chew on. She had her father's exclusive attention and that was all that mattered.

Laughter rang out over the small children's antics. The royal triplets were definitely a handful for the Royal King and Queen of Venus. In fact when they had arrived they had brought with them a small army to keep up with them.

"And as you know," Kat continued, "my brother, Philip, and his chosen have decided to accompany my grandfather back to Earth, while Charlie and King Rand try to clear up the scandal that deprived my brother of his throne."

"I, vow, before my Queen and King that I will go back to Earth and make sure that what happened at ITS will never happen again to any child possessing ability. In fact I plan on buying the facility and overhauling it, making it into a sanctuary for children of gifted or power abilities." Master Iason said from Kat's left hand side.

"Oh Gramps." Kat said with a watery smile as she stood up and hugged him as much as her pregnant body would allow.

"I want to make sure that my great grandbaby is proud of his great grandfather." Jason said resting a hand on her gently rounded stomach.

"I'll be back after he's born to tell him stories of the mischief his mother got into." Jason said affectionately. "With Philip and Zarita at my side, I should be able to clean up ITS in no time at all."

* * * * * *

Later that evening after the festivities had died down, Kat sat on her balcony with her husband of a year and watched as the stars started to come out. She sighed with pleasure as Charlie rubbed her rounded stomach. As usual, her son was prone to kicking his father's hand, and rubbing felt good.

"I kind of wish that Pati and Jonathan could have joined us." Kat said wistfully.

"They couldn't travel with a newborn, sweetheart. But Rand told me that Pati's emerging powers are getting easier to control since Gracie has taken over her lessons. I am surprised that both Rand and Gracie made it."

"You know I think Rand just wanted to come to see if you were going to try to take him up on his offer to see who the better wizard was."

"I don't need to know who the better wizard is, Hellkat. I know which one is the smarter. And that would be me. Because I have you and he doesn't" he said as he held her tight. Kat's laughter filled the night.

* * * * * *

Do you think we should tell them that you are here? the tiny male voice asked his smaller twin sister.

No, let them go on thinking that they are having just one strong boy. I want to be the surprise. his sister told him as they listened to the soft murmurs of their parents' voices.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers
12