Healing

Story Info
After a tragic past, Eva meets a Mr. Right and Mr. Right!
1k words
3.94
11.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. Please be kind and review and helpful tips welcome :) x

*****

Why am I bailing her out again this week? Subconscious screams at me as I read Sarah's text again.

Hey girl, I'm with Brad we're at this awesome party u should come there is sum HOT guys here please, we'd also like a ride home PLS Love you Sx

Grabbing my jacket, I scroll through my previous texts till I find the address snag my keys and head into town. Love Life is bouncing with people and the queue is not small. Once I find them, I'll look after Sarah and Brad, making sure they both come home with me. They're like my family and that's what family does. Watch over one another. Speak of the devil. Another text from Sarah comes in.

hey girl pls tell me ur coming! PLS I'll owe u 1 & it'll be fun love Sx

I quickly text back letting her know I'm outside waiting to get in and that I'll see her soon.

Watching the girls in front of me I wondering if I'll even get in. I'm certainly not dressed like the rest, with 'fuck me' heels and dresses so short I can nearly see not only their asses but also their boobs! I'm wearing flats with tight jeans, a black shirt and my hair is just tied up in a ponytail, with only eyeliner and lip balm on to complete the look, Ha, you'll be lucky to get in at all looking like you just finished work, my subconscious laughs as I hear Sarah shouting my name loudly by the door.

"Eva!" Sarah waves at me to come over to her as the doorman looks me up and down, inspecting in my state of dress before he opens the rope to let me in. Sarah notices my confusion at getting in so easily and tells me that Brad's brother's friend owns the club and that's how I got in. Great to know it wasn't my dress sense then my subconscious smirks at me. Sarah leads me to the V.I.P section where another doorman stares at my state of dress, looks over to Sarah, and smiles before letting us in.

"Eva! Sarah, baby!" Brad shouts over the music and leads us to a booth. "I'm glad you came E," Brad tells me before waving over a waitress and ordering us all drinks. I sit shocked our waitress is hardly wearing anything. I would never work in an outfit like that, but she seems all smiles and is happy with the stares she is getting in her tube top and cut offs, which are both black. As she returns, she is followed by two so hot guys, even my subconscious is panting after them. They are both around 6'3, although one is just slightly taller.The shorter one is in a t-shirt and jeans with a suit jacket on top, while the other is wearing nearly the same, but a shirt instead of a t-shirt. I start noticing slight differences in them. Shirt has blue eyes, where t-shirt has grey. They both have short hair but shirt's is a little curly and I can imagine my fingers running through it, which shocks me into stopping. 'NO, don't even go there Eva. STAY AWAY!' I scream at myself as they close in on our table.

"Brad!" Shirt says as he shakes Brad's hand. "What you doing here with two beautiful ladies?" he questions as I start to blush.

"Well bro, this is my lady Sarah and her best friend Eva," Brad introduces us.

"Well ladies, I'm Derek and this is Jacob," t-shirt says as he sits down beside me, leaving Jacob standing at the end of the table.

As Brad and his brother Jacob are chatting away, I look over at Sarah and smile. She is happy with herself, I can tell. She wanted me to sit and watch hot guys. Why? She knows I like my simple, single life as it is. Looking away I realise I need the ladies room and out of the corner I'm in.

"Excuse me, Derek," I say while trying to get out of the booth. Derek gets out and lets me slide out to go in search of the ladies room. On my return I find myself grabbed and pulled on a young man.

"Hey beautiful, wanna dance?" I can't move. My body has froze and won't move no matter how much I want it too. Memories are running through my head, and it's like I've gone back in time and I'm scared to move as the man behind me starts grinding my hips onto him.

"Get your hands off her!" I hear Sarah shout at him as I'm trembling at his touch, and before I know what is happening different hands are on my side pulling me forward. Another set are grabbing the man's hands off me and pulling him away as I am cuddled into a broad chest where I can't stop the tears from falling.

"Shit Eva, I didn't notice him grab you. You okay? Want a seat? Come with me," she tells me, but I don't want to move from the safe embrace I'm in and instead just shake my head at her.

"It's okay, Eva." I hear a deep voice say softly above my head and I know it's Jacob. "Sarah, I'm taking her into Derek's office. You and Brad go home. We'll look after Eva," he tells her in a no nonsense tone and slowly starts heading off with me tucked into his side.

Once in the office Jacob takes me over to the sofa and sits me down on his lap as the tears still run down my cheeks. My rational mind knows it's silly, I'm safe, but my mind right now just can't seem to work no matter how much I'd like it to.

"Sssshhhh, it's okay, you're safe, it's only Derek." Jacob sooths me as he gently strokes my back as I jumped slightly when the door opened and Derek walked in.

"Is she okay?" I hear him ask as I feel Jacob shake his head as he keeps stroking my back. "I need to back out there but I'll be back shortly," he told Jacob before heading back out the door.