Healing Hands Ch. 01

Story Info
He helps his injured aunt and his mother.
3.4k words
4.42
469.1k
110
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers

Aunt Tonya has been in a serious car accident and was in sad shape. Fortunately she was only in the hospital 2 weeks. Mom informed me that we would have to help her since she would be recuperating for a long time. I went and cleaned up the GuestRoom, I had set it up as convenient for her as I knew how. She would be in bed at least 3 week and then in a wheelchair for maybe months. I learned to give good massages after a few weeks, from working her sore, bruised muscles. She had sustained a pretty bad head injury also, the doctors had to shave her head because of it. That was really sad because she has the most beautiful thick red hair I ever saw.

I always felt a great love and admiration for her, she had built a good business built up after her husband left her, so she wasn’t hurting for money, though she wasn’t a millionaire. It was a good thing that College had let out for the summer or it would have been a strain for us all to help her. We got her settled in her room and Mom gave me the run down on her care. She would need help to use the bathroom, bathing, most of the things we all take for granted, Aunt Tonya would now need help with. Mom asked me if I was up to it. Ready or not, I was the only to help around since Mom worked and Dad had left us 4 years ago.

Aunt Tonya was such a nice person and kept in shape for her late 40’s, the Doctor said that is what probably saved her life!

“Do you need anything to make you more comfortable Aunt Tonya?”

“Yes please, I would love a cold drink.”

I ran to get a soft drink with a straw for her. I sat on the side of the bed and held it for her as she drank it, her full lips wrapped around the straw and that excited me.

“Thank you, I hate to be such a bother, and know I’m not a pretty sight with my head shaved.”

I laughed and rubbed the stubble on her head, “It looks good on you, or would that be Off of you?” with a wink. Her blues eyes always sparkle when she smiles, and she gave me one of them for my humor.

I let her know it was time for her bath, and went to get the things I needed to do it with. I came back in and was embarrassed as I began. I washed her face and neck first then on to her arms. Always aware of her discomfort, I got to her breasts and wasn’t sure if I should do them too, but she seemed pretty out of it on her medicine. I got closer to her, that way I could see what I was doing and to get a good look at her tits while I washed them. She has pretty pink nipples, kind of puffy. I made sure they were really clean then moved down her belly. Her left side was all bruised from the car accident. And looked horrible. I worked down to her hairy pussy her eyes closed as I washed all around her inner thighs and up to her crack. I noticed a sharp intake of her breath as I scrubbed it.

I was getting a little bolder now and let my finger slide up her slit, and since her eyes were still shut, I thought she was drugged up and didn’t know what I was doing to her. Boy was I wrong, I took my hand away from her crotch.

“Please don’t stop honey, it really feels too good for me to want you to stop!”

Her eyes still closed as she let me play with her pussy. I rubbed it all over.

“Is there something you want me to do special for you?”

“Yes, there is something you can do if you will. Kiss it.”

I had never done this before, so I bent over and kissed it like I would a girl,

“No Honey, kiss it good, French kiss it all over!”

So I used my tongue on a woman for the first time in my life. Of course I was only 19, so I wasn’t experienced in a lot of anything. I licked it everywhere I could as her breath came faster and her hand pulled me closer to her. She taught me everything a young man needed to know about oral sex that afternoon. I had her Cumming on my face for hours it seemed as I soon enjoyed it as much as she did.

She asked me after my tongue got tired to sit by her head and her good hand felt my hard dick in my pants.

“Take it out for me. I want to see it please.”

The look she had in her eyes was one I cold not refuse. I stood up and shyly took off my pants, afraid to make eye contact with her. I stood there a minute then reached under the band on my underwear and slowly pulled them down too. My 8” hard Dick sticking straight out towards her bed and also her blue eyes. A slight smile came to her lips as she reached over and grasped it in her small soft hand. She gave it a small squeeze and I sighed hoping my Mother would not come home early.

“Oh Aunt Tonya, that feels so wonderful.”

She slowly jacked it off for me as my hips lunged towards her hand when she did.

“It’s Beautiful Josh, I was wondering if you had anything down there!”

I grinned, “It ain't much. But it’s mine, and yours if you want Aunt Tonya!”

“You can call me Tonya if you want Josh.”

I just held her arm as she jacked me off, looking at her face, her eyes watching the skin on my Dick as it stretched in her hand as she moved it back and forth. I had not jacked off in a couple days and had not had sex in over 2 months so I was ready to cum any minute.

“Au, uh Tonya, I’m gonna cum soon if you aren’t careful.”

“Good, I want to see you cum for me, I love to watch a man spurt off in my hand!”

I held the edge of the bed as my hips bounced in her hand and I started shooting out my stringy cum. Some hit the bed but most went on her arm, as she kept up her expert handy work. Her eyes got wider seeing how much I had spent up as it shot out over and over, leaving quite a mess on the bed and her. My knees were about to give out on me so I sat on the edge of the bed. Then she did the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed, She licked her hand off. I watched as her tongue spooned it off and she worked it up her wrist gathering all she could of my sperm.

I had to kiss her, so leaning over I kiss her cheek and she grabbed my head kissing me on the lips forcing her tongue into my mouth. I tasted my own sperm but did not pull away from her. It only made me more excited as her tongue was winning the fight with mine. Not a bad way to end her bath, even if I did have to re-wash some spots.

I had just pulled up my pants when I heard Mom pull up in the driveway. I gave “Tonya” a kiss.

“I’ll be back in a bit to see if you need anything.”

I ran out to see if Mom needed help with anything as she walked in the door and I gave her a hug.

“Well, Josh, you look happy this afternoon!”

“Yes I am, it looks like Aunt Tonya is feeling a little better and we should have her going again in no time!” I smiled

Mom went off to relax, so I mixed her a stiff drink to help her. I rubbed her shoulders as she closed her eyes leaning her head back on the recliner. Damn, I thought, I knew Mom and Aunt Tonya looked a lot alike, but from this angle they look even more so. As I massaged her I noticed her blouse was opened up a couple of buttons and looked down. I saw the tops of her white breasts trying the best they could to escape the tight confines of her Bra.

“Oh that feels so wonderful Josh, I really need that today. It was a bad day at work.”

“I’m glad to do it for you Mom.”

She asked the normal, what did you do today questions, and I gave her the everyday answers.

“If you don’t stop soon, I’m going to fall asleep Josh.”

I could only intensify my massage for her at that remark.

“Lean forward Mom, Let me do your back.”

She did and I started on her tight back muscles and I felt her bra strap under her dress.

“Hey Mom, why don’t you go take a hot bath? I’ll call and order a Pizza or something so you won’t have to cook and we can all just relax!”

“OK Josh, that sounds like a deal to me.”

“I went and checked on Aunt Tonya, she was sleeping so I backed out slowly. I then went and called the Pizza place.

“45 minutes to get there!” the man said

Great that gives me some time to work on a plan. I had never thought about having sex with my Mother before a few minutes ago. But she hasn’t dated since Dad left and if she is anything like Aunt Tonya, you never know! I heard Mom’s water running, so I asked if she needed anything, she didn’t so I went to contemplate what I was going to try. I let Mom soak for awhile relaxing.

“Mom? I have to pee!” (We only have one bathroom)

“Come on in hun, the doors unlocked.”

I waited until I heard her close the shower curtain then entered. I looked over wishing our shower curtain was clear, but I could still make out her shape and even her bush as I stared at her. I peed, trying to make it last so I could keep staring at Mom. I was wondering if I was sick for doing it, but Mom does have a great body. And I heard her and Dad many nights as they had sex. Mom can really cry out in her Orgasm’s, I did jack off listening to them but I was thinking of other women.

I finished up and left to wait for the Pizza. It finally arrived, I called out to Mom. Hmmm, No answer. I went to the bathroom and gently knocked.

“Mom? You OK?” Still, no answer! I opened the door and went inside. I could see her head on a towel and she was sleeping. I slowly opened the shower curtain a bit to where I could look in. Hot Damn, she is as pretty as Aunt Tonya is, only Mom has Brunette hair and a really thick bush. Where as Aunt Tonya has hers trimmed. I stood there staring at her beauty, my Dick getting hard as I stared at her.

I knew I shouldn’t but I had to. I pulled my Dick out and began to masturbate. Mom looked so sexy laying there with her legs slightly open to where I could see her slit a bit. My hand moved faster and my imagination went wild thinking of what I could do to her. Just as I was staring to Cum I must have hit the curtain because Mom’s eyes opened and her mouth dropped.

“Josh!! What are you doing in here?” Her eyes went to my Dick in my hand as I shot off my load. Her, looking at my 8” Dick spurting my load on the shower curtain. I could only finish and run out. I went to the living room ashamed at what I had done, and wondering what the hell Mom would do or say to me about it.

She came in and acted like nothing had happened. WHAT? My Mother caught me “Jacking Off” looking at her in the bath and said nothing about it? Something smells fishy here and it aint Mom! She went over and got some Pizza and went in to Aunt Tonya to help her eat. She came back out in about 15 minutes, then ate herself, I sat there pretending to watch TV, when her voice came out.

“Why were you watching bathe? Did I do something to give you the impression I am that kind of woman?”

“No Mom, I just went in to check on you and saw you sleeping and I looked in to make sue you were OK. And saw you lying there and I just couldn’t help it. I never saw anything as sexy as that in my life!”

“Oh, I never thought, uh I never meant to uh, Oh Son it’s all right, I just never would’ve thought you would think that way about me.”

Then she came over to me and gave me a hug as she broke down in tears, her shoulders shaking as I held her close to me. I didn’t know if it was from the disappointment in me for doing such a thing. Or any shame she may have felt. My heart was breaking to think I had hurt her like this after she had done so much to help me in life. Mom looked up at me, her long eyelashes stuck to her face and kissed me. Not like a Mother and Son kiss a Real Kiss.

Her mouth was hot and wet. Her tongue soft and sweet as she kissed me deeply. Her hand went to my crotch and squeezed my Dick. I was shocked, but had never been so excited as she lowered her face and began sucking on my neck. Unbuttoning my shirt as she did, kissing me wherever the shirt opened. I thought I would Cum when she sucked my nipple in her hot mouth while her hand never left my now hard cock.

I held her soft hair in my hands as her mouth worked its way lower. She unzipped my pants then stuck her hand inside feeling the heat from my Dick. She pulled them off along with my underwear. I closed me eyes as her mouth slowly swallowed the length of my cock. I saw the light shine on her hair as her head worked up and down, her neck muscles feeling better I thought. I never would have thought Mom could deep throat but she can. She pulled her face off me and gently licked my balls as her hand jacked me off. When she looked up at me, I had never felt more love for her than at that moment.

“I Love You Mom!”

“I love you too Josh, Please don’t hate me for this!”

I pulled her up to me giving her the best hug I have ever had. Our mouths crushing together in our passion. I felt her tight ass in my palms as I pulled her tightly to me. She got up abruptly, I was afraid she had realized what was happening and was leaving, She took me by the hand. “Follow me!” I followed her to her bedroom, the one she had shared with my Dad and watched as she undressed in front of me.

A lacy bra constricted her beautiful firm breasts, and her panties were silky, she was by far the sexiest woman I had ever seen. She removed them also. My lust growing as much as my Dick had.

“Take your clothes off for me Josh, show Momma what she wants!”

I undressed as fast as I could and grabbed her in my arms kissing her full lips again. I could never get enough of her kisses, not having after having them in this fashion. Her warm breasts crushing into my chest and my hands on her fine ass. We fell on the bed with her on the bottom, her legs opened. I felt her slit, she was so wet and soft. I moved my face down to her hairy pussy, my fingers opening her slit as my thick tongue entered her. Mom tasted so sweet and smelled so good, I almost came without touching it. I licked her from the top of her wet pussy to her asshole. I gave her my best rim job as her legs opened wider to accept my loving tongue.

When I had licked her ass her stomach went into spasms, and her legs closed on my head tightly. I knew then, I had made my Mother Cum for me. I licked up to her throbbing clit and sucked it in my hot mouth. Loving how it throbbed in my lips as her hands held my face deeper. I felt her as she came again her pussy gushing thick sweet nectar from inside her love canal as I kissed her pussy.

I moved up and kissed her again and again, she grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. Rubbing it along her pussy hitting her clit, making her hips lunge towards me.

“Fuck me now Josh, Please fuck me baby!”

She put my Dick in her and her eyes closed as she inhaled deeply, slowly adjusting to my thickness. Her hips began to move in slow circles as she fucked me. I sucked her neck, loving how good she smelled and tasted. I have had sex with 4 women, not counting the hand job Aunt Tonya had given me. But NONE of them compared to the feeling of my Dick in my Mothers pussy. She is so hot and tight so wet, She was so passionate in her love making to me, who else could do that? Only a Mothers love, and lust.

I began to thrust into her deeper and Mom started to moan my name.

“Oh Josh, fuck Momma for her, make Momma feel good baby. I need you so badly right now, I need you fuck me harder now! Please son, make me cumfor on you!”

I fucked her faster watching as her breasts bounced on her chest, the dark nipples standing proud for her Son as he pounded her senseless with his cock. Her legs wrapped around my hips, the heels of her feet in the crack of my ass. It felt like she was trying to get every centimeter of my cock inside her wet pussy. I felt my balls starting to tighten and knew my Orgasm was fast approaching. I fucked her harder. Her body was covered in sweat, hers and mine. I bit her on her neck lightly and she cried out to me.

“I’m Cumming Josh, Oh fuck, I’m cummmmming son!”

“Yes Momma I’m cumming too, fuck me now Mother fuck me nowwwwww!!!!”

I came the same time she did, ours hips grinding into the others forcing my sperm as deep as it could get in her womb. I felt her whole body shake as she had the most powerful Orgasm I had ever felt a woman have. Her tears flowed from her as she cried out my name over and over.

“Oh Josh, Oh Josh, please don’t hate me, I’m so sorry Josh I never meant to do this baby!”

I held her close as I kissed her salty tears away.

“I could never hate you Mother, if anything I only love you more now!”

We held each other close as we fell asleep, our arms holding each other tightly.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers