Healing Hands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers

Mother leaned over and began to lick my cock clean of Tonya's cum and my own. Her hand playing with her pussy wanting to cum at least once more while she diddled herself, Aunt Tonya and I watched Mom as her hand was a blur fingering her wet pussy, spreading her thick pussy lips open with her outer fingers while her middle finger worked its way deep inside the wet inner pinkness to the second knuckle. Her face flushed as she began to have her orgasm. Her eyes staring at my soft cock and balls. When she came, she came hard, her hips bouncing on the bed as her legs spread wide, her hairy gash smeared with her creamy pussy juices, her fingers were slick from it.

She shuddered as the final spasm left her sexy body, and her head lay on the pillow. I leaned over and gave her a deep tongue filled kiss, Aunt Tonya telling mom how sexy it had been to watch her do that again and how she had missed that.

I was still shocked that Mother and Aunt Tonya had been in a lesbian relationship in their younger days, You just don't think those things about your mom. But it didn't bother me, in fact it turned me on, and my cock was showing it. Moms hand gripped it, slowly jacking me off lazily, Aunt Tonya was nibbling my ear. I was in heaven, two beautiful older women surrounding me, one sucking on my ear and the other softly caressing my hardening cock and balls.

Mom stopped her hand job and moved her face between Aunt Tonyas bald pussy. Her fingers pulled the dark edges of Aunt Tonyas pussy open and she kissed her clit. Her pink tongue flattened against the wet slit as she licked the lips and clit. Aunt Tonyas eyes closed in her pleasure, I leaned over and sucked a nipple feeling it harden in my mouth as my tongue circled it then pulled it out with my lips. Her hands had a head in each one, mine on her tits and Moms on her pussy.

I reached down and grabbed Moms sweet ass, giving it a loving squeeze I moved behind her. She was face and belly down so I had no trouble getting to her ass. I held her ass cheeks open and gave it a kiss, licking down the crack of her ass until I reached her puckered brown asshole. I licked it and heard her gasp between Aunt Tonyas open legs. Her hips pushed back to my face as I kissed and licked her dark colored nether region.

I had to fuck her ass, it looked so inviting, so smooth and white. So I got up, went to the bathroom and got some lotion. Rubbng it on my throbbing cock as I walked back, then put a bit on her ass hole. I got behind her and stuck the thick head of my cock against her puckered asshole, she pushed back towards me while I pushed forward. I slid in with an ease that surprised me.

She was so hot and tight, and so soft as I lay on her back. Admiring how sexy it is before I did, the sensous curves and the muscles running down her spine forming the dimples at the upper hips. I slid deep in her tight ass hole and she gave a sigh as my cock filled up. Aunt Tonya held her face to her slick slit, wrapping her fingers in Moms hair, holding it close.

"Oh Laura, suck my pussy sister, suck it good for me."

Hearing that excited me to no end, knowing my Mother was eating her sisters pussy while my thick cock was in her ass drove me crazy. I began fucking her faster, the momentum of my weight shoving her face deeper into Aunt Tonyas sloppy wet slit. It was such a sexy sight that I grabbed a hand full of mothers hair and shoved her face to Tonyas pussy while I pumped her ass.

"That's right Mother, eat her pussy, suck her cunt Mom. Use that ass on me. Come on mom, fuck me, fuck me with that hot ass!"

She bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts as I filled her ass with 8"s of my hard young throbbing cock. Aunt Tonya was close to cumming when Mom stuck her thick tongue deep inside her slit. Our hands mingled together in Mom's hair as we held her face between Tonya's smooth legs. I do believe that if Tonya could have she would've wrapped her legs around Moms head, but her hip was not quite well enough yet. Perhaps at a later date, We had all summer.

Moms ass was so fucking hot and tight I knew I was not going to last much longer not as hard as I was humping her, and the sight of Moms beutiful face between her sisters legs was enough to make me start filling her ass with my hot cum.

"Now Mom, fuck me Now!"

And I shot off in her, her ass was slamming back to me as my load pumped into her. Aunt Tonya came when she heard me tell Mom that.

"Oh Yes Laura, I'm cumming to, don't stop tongue fucking me. Oh Yes, eat me out, suck my wet pussy sister!" Then she came on Moms face, covering her with her creamy juice as it shot out of her bald slit. I lay on Moms back, feeling her body heat and sweat for her exertion.

I used the same wet cloth that I had brought in earlier to wash my cock off, then lay beside Mom. Holding her close to me, feeling her heart beat slow down and her warm breath on my chest. Aunt Tonya lay on her good side looking at us as we slowly fell asleep, like little children at nap time. Only full grown nude adults.

When I woke up, Tonya was sleeping and Mother was in the kitchen rattling some pots and pans getting super ready. I walked up behind Mom, my hard on poking her in her back when I hugged her.

"Oh Josh, you silly thing, you should have some clothes on at least." with a evil smile on her face, her blues eyes sparkling like I had not seen in awhile.

"Did you have a good day off" Skipping work can get you in trouble Mom!"

"It was a grand day to stay home Josh, it was really relaxing for me."

I gave her another tight hug and went to take a shower, I was going to jack off, just from habit, but why waste it? I had two fine, ready and willing women to spend it in.

And I couldn't wait for bedtime then Mom could tuck me in!

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers
12