Healing Matt Ch. 03

Story Info
A surprise, a dress and a moment of weakness.
1.9k words
4.52
14.5k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissBoePeep
MissBoePeep
17 Followers

(Thanks everybody so so much for your comments i really appreciate them :) I was really struggling to write this third chapter cause i didnt want to ruin it! Theres still no sex in this chapter which isnt good i know but hopefully in the next chapter.You'll understand when i finish the series hehe!

Thanks again, hope you enjoy this. Any feedback and comments are really really apprecated. Its what keeps my writing. MissBoePeep xx)

***********

Mmm, what was that smell? Coffee was it? And bacon? Whatever it was it smelt fabulous! I yawned and stretched on my back so my toes curled around the foot of my bed and breathed in the fresh morning air that was pouring in through my window. The neighbours must be having bacon and eggs for breakfast. I couldn't blame them though; it was a Sunday after all.

I groaned and thought of my empty fridge on the other side of my flat. It looked like I'd be calling at Starbucks for a danish and a cappuccino for the seventh morning this week. Of course I'd probably walk around like a zombie all day without my coffee fix so I probably owed Starbucks quite a lot in the way of my career.

I pulled myself up so I was leant up against my pillows, reached over and took my glasses off the nightstand, sliding them onto my face as I flung the covers off my legs and swung them out of bed. At this point I wondered why on earth I still had all my clothes on. But came to the assumption that I got so hammered out with the girls last night that they'd had to help me into bed. I rubbed my head and tried to remember details of last night but they remained a blur. Images of the beach, Mac's and a tall dark stranger flashed across my mind but I dismissed them as a dream.

"Blimey, I must have really been hammered." I muttered to myself and clambered out of bed. I walked slowly and dazedly into my brightly lit kitchen, the smell of bacon still in the air was making my stomach growl as I walked towards my fridge and yanked the door open. I stood facing a completely empty fridge bar a jar of mustard. I sighed and started to push the door shut. Until a strong pair of arms wrapping gently around my waist scared the life out of me.

"Ohh," I gasped and whirled around, trying to move back into a space, which was already taken up by the fridge. "Who a-" I stopped short when I saw his face and answered my own question. "Matt? Oh my gosh what are you doing here? How'd you get in? You scared me half to death!"

"Whoa don't panic honey. I carried you home from the beach at about 1 this morning and put you into bed. I didn't want to leave you alone so I had a nap on your sofa. Sorry." He gazed intently at me and waited for my reaction. Which turned to surprise and a hum of laughter when I took a step forward put my hands on his chest and welcomed his warm arms around me.

His hand reached up and tilted my chin up to his face and his warm lips found mine. I could tell he was smiling and this made me smile too. His warm lips worked with mine and created the most glorious kiss ever made. His tongue snaked into my mouth and claimed it for his own. His arms on my waist crept up under my shirt to the nape of my back and caressed it, sending goose bumps up my spine. I brought my hands up from his chest and ran them gently through his hair until he ran his tongue along my bottom lip. At which point I brought my hands to his shoulders and pulled him even closer to me. Drawing a moan from his lips as my nails dug into him.

I was surprised but went along with it when he started moving backwards. I thought he was going to break the kiss but he pulled me with his hands on my back. I gladly followed him. We backed into what I later realised was my bedroom, until he turned us around and I felt the cool, hard wall against my back and his hands come up to caress my neck and face.

I was so aroused by the fact that he had me pushed against a wall that my legs inexplicably and automatically took themselves off the floor and wrapped tightly around his hips. He immediately responded with a deep groan coming from his chest and sneaking out of his mouth.

We could have kissed for seconds or hours I didn't know or care. But I knew I was disappointed when I felt him pull his face away from mine. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a look in his dazzling eyes that I cant even explain. It wasn't naughtiness, happiness, regret, anger, sadness or any other emotion I knew. Instinct, however, led me to the conclusion that he was in pain. If not agony. He watched my face intensely and I watched back, listening to his ragged breathing and searching his eyes for clues.

I felt the cold wall leave my back and concluded he must be moving backward – back into my living area. He kept my legs around his waist and didn't take his intense gaze off my face as he gently sat down on my sofa. I desperately tried to think of what to do next until I heard him speak.

"Honey, I'm sorry." He said it as though it was the only thing in the world he was sure of. And I was flooded with embarrassment as I realised he must regret his actions. I certainly didn't but I didn't want him to feel bad for something that was so breathtaking.

"Why are you? I'm not." I smiled when I admitted my happiness and he smiled in response but it did not reach his eyes before it disappeared again.

"That was out of line. I took it too far. I should leave." He said, still watching my face as it went from a cheeky smile to disappointment and confusion. "I meant what I said last night. I really can't do this. I just didn't want you to be upset. It killed me when I saw those tears in your eyes when you turned and walked away. I felt so guilty I had to do something. And then at the beach you were laughing and your hair was all over the place and your glasses askew. I've never seen anybody look more beautiful. And I couldn't stop myself from kissing you."

He took a deep breath and continued, as though his words were carefully thought out and he was completely sure of his words. "And then this morning when I saw you walk in here and you didn't see m. You looked so beautiful with your bed hair and crumpled up clothes. When you hugged me something in me reacted automatically and my body just took over. I had to claim your lips. They had to be mine for the taking and I never wanted to let them go. I didn't mean to go too far and I'm sorry."

I sat perfectly still for a few moments and let his words sink in. I was too stunned to react when he twisted me round to sit next to him instead of on his lap. I stumbled over my words as I tried to tell him he was talking utter rubbish.

"You – I.. What are you talking about? Don't be sorry for that! You just kissed me like I've always dreamt of being kissed. I was the one wrapping my legs around you and I'm sorry if that was too far for you. Your right, sometimes the body does just take over."

"Wow," He breathed, "If you do that tripping over your words again I'm going to lose it again. That was unbelievably cute."

I edged my face slowly closer to his again whilst saying, "G-g-good" I smiled and pressed my lips to his. Feeling that now familiar tingling in my tummy and my breath catch in my throat. It was short, but gut-wrenchingly sweet. I pulled my face away slightly but stayed close and kept my eyes closed. I felt him let out a contented sigh that blew warm air across my face. I inhaled and breathed him in. Enjoying his smell, his aftershave and his warmth.

"God you can kiss Sophie," He whispered against my hovering lips.

"Why I was just thinking the same thing of you Mr Dunne." I smiled and put my head gently against his warm chest, feeling his arms wrap around me again. "So, can I be nosey and ask the man I unknowingly shared my home with last night a few questions about himself?"

"Of course Miss Sophie, but I might not always be a hundred percent truthful and I'm going to pass some of them."

Confused but spurred on I asked the first of my questions, "Well firstly why do you do what you do Matt? Why did you leave the army?"

He sighed. "I lived in Pennsylvania and..something happened. I couldn't bear to live there anymore. I moved here for a change of scenery but realised I had to leave the army too. It held too many memories that I didn't want to face."

I pondered for a moment or two on what he'd said and decided not to ask what had happened, he would tell me if he wanted or needed to. Even though I was sooo curious about it.

Before I could even think which of all the questions I had was the most important or rather which I was more curious about, he stood up and turned around to face me sat on the sofa.

"I need caffeine do you fancy a walk to Starbucks?" he asked, watching my face still.

"A man after my own heart, of course I want Starbucks! Let me just go and get changed and I'll be right out." I answered, smiling.

I ran to my room and checked myself in the mirror. Appalled by the sight that greeted me. I ran across my bedroom to my wardrobe and pulled out a dark blue summer dress that complimented my skin and eyes. I slipped my jeans and t-shirt off from last night. Feeling deliciously naughty, as I stood naked in my room with a virtual stranger in the room next door. I slipped on the dress, loving to smooth silk against my skin. I reached around to tug the zip of my dress up but was greeted instead by a pair of big, warm hands, which were not mine. They pulled the zip up and reached up to caress my shoulders. I murmured and groaned under my breath and my body went into autopilot again. I was spun round by the surprise hands and greeted by a warm, wet pair of lips.

"Sorry, moment of weakness." He murmured against my lips, as I tried to remember to breath.

We smiled softly at each other and he gave me a quick but affectionate squeeze and let me go again. He held out his hand to me like in a romantic old-fashioned movie. And I took it without hesitation.

MissBoePeep
MissBoePeep
17 Followers