Healing Rites of Passage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musecues
musecues
102 Followers

Rolling her over on her back, he pulled his lips away only to press them against her neck. His kisses were making her tingle all over. Adrian's fingers were slowly unbuttoning the sleeveless blouse she was wearing to expose her tightened nipples. A sudden rage burned in him. She had gone without undergarments in front of the other men? This was his and his alone! Grabbing her tits roughly, he focused his lips on her left nipple, sucking it hard and nipping it between his teeth.

"Turn around," he ordered. On her knees, Heidi was unable to see what was going on behind her. But she felt Adrian's fingers playing with her g-string under her skirt.

"Why do you wear such things Heidi?" he growled as he wound her g-string with his fingers. Pushing them to the side, he slipped his tongue in between her pussy lips and started licking her wetness, making her lose her focus on what she wanted to say.

"I asked a question Heidi," he repeated.

"I had only..." she started to say but began moaning instead when he suddenly pushed in two fingers into her warm pussy and fucked her mercilessly.

"I uh... I... Adrian... Adrian..." she moaned into the pillow.

She was moaning as he used his fingers to rub her clit in circles; his other hand massaging her breasts and tugging gently at her nipples. His fingers were now pumping her pussy; but her hands were the ones guiding it in and out.

"Oh, Adrian... it feels so good... oh yes... harder... "she wailed out her pleasure as he buried his fingers hilt deep into her pussy.

Adrian couldn't hold back himself anymore. She was one little hot vixen that wanted to be fucked so badly. Turning her around, it took only a soft tap at her hips to get her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Kissing her, Adrian guided his hardened cock to her moist pussy. Her scream of pleasure sliced through the silence in the room. Pulling her mouth away, she buried her face in the crook of his neck and bit the tender flesh there.

Ignoring the pain, Adrian continued to plunge his hard cock deeper and faster into her pussy. Heidi had never felt such intense pleasure in her whole life. She was moaning and whining so loud that she was sure her voice would escape the room. She humped her hips up each time he would thrust his hips down. The result was a sensuous moan from the both of them at the impact of their thrust. "I'm going to cum..." he roared. He could hear the beast in him bleating with furious energy.

"Cum all over me," moaned Heidi. Adrian had taken out his cock and was shooting ropes of sticky white cum all over her chest.

Exhausted, he lay beside her, his breathing heavy and erratic.

"We should continue packing soon..." Heidi said with a soft whisper as she scooped up some of his cum and sucked it off her finger.

*

PS: Dear readers, don't forget to rate and comment if you like the story =)

xoxoxox- MC

musecues
musecues
102 Followers
12