Healing Wounds

Story Info
A young doctor nurses an injured jinko back to health.
6.4k words
4.52
15.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On request by an anonymous Literotica reader on Harems Can Be A Pain.

Your Best Story That I've Read Yet!

This was definitely the best one of your stories that I've read though could you write one about a young doctor who finds an injured Jinko and nurses her back to health in his apartment please?

Fetishes: gentle sex, romance

Tags: monster girl, monster girl encyclopedia, jinko

The sun rose over the forest, lighting up the area with its warmth. The trees glistened with morning dew in the light, showing every detail of the forest to someone with a bird's-eye view. The leaves on the trees were a bright green, the kind you could only get without human interference and pollution. Even the flowers were beautiful, the daffodils and sunflowers glowing a flashy yellow as the sunlight danced across the tips of the petals. The marigolds near the right line of trees flashed a golden yellow as the sunlight came through the canopies of the foliage above them and played across their faces. Hydrangeas were growing sparingly along the left line, mostly under the trees, along with a few tulips, but even they gleamed purple and a yellow-orange combination as the glowing orange globe appeared over them, as if challenging it.

On the edge of the forest, a man appeared as if out of nowhere. While he had been behind a tree, his appearance was surprisingly silent and stealthy. He walked between the lines of trees, heading to an as yet unknown destination.

He went on ahead to the place where the trees were about to end, pausing occasionally to drink in the scenery. He noticed something near the trees at the end of the line where he was headed, and headed for it, reaching a hand in his bag and taking out some of the implements he was carrying in case it was someone who had been wounded, or perhaps fell sick on their journey.

'Don't worry, little one,' he murmured, stroking the bandages and syringe he was holding in either hand. 'Haruto will heal all your troubles.'

As a trained doctor who had spent three years in medical schools, both professional and some villages to learn traditional medicine, he was well-versed in both types, being able to recommend medicine from pharmacies when needed as well as point out various herbs and plants used in healing for people who didn't believe in what they called 'invasive surgery'. However much he explained to them that doctors didn't always cut up people to heal them, they refused to believe him and chose to stick to 'traditional' methods which would not harm them or be passed on hereditarily to their offspring. He generally gave in when he realised that it was quite futile arguing with them and wouldn't help heal them, but he wished they would understand that doctors didn't try to intentionally cut up people to kill them.

He knew why they were reluctant to deal with a practitioner of modern medicine since he himself came from a village where Ayurveda was practiced, but he managed to convince the villagers to have some faith in scientific methods of healing ever since he saved a young boy from dying with a vaccine of tetanus. It had been given to him when he scraped his finger open against a rusty steel girder while he had been returning from school. The vaccine left the boy with a fever for a day or two, but he bounced back to full health on the third day and never had any other trouble. He gave the boy a vaccine of rabies to ensure he wouldn't have another contagious disease.

When the villagers saw the effect of the medicines he administered, they flocked to him in droves and got themselves checked and vaccinated by him for those two diseases, as well as diphtheria and hepatitis B and C together. Most of them changed their minds when they saw the improved health and condition of the villagers, and some remained sceptical. Plenty of the sceptics also converted into believers when they saw how the early adopters of medicinal healing would help them avoid preventable diseases through the correct application of therapy.

There were a few he couldn't convince, but it didn't matter. The other villagers would either persuade them to adopt the methodologies, or secretly feed it to them through their food and drink. When they recovered, they usually assumed their prayers had been answered or their bodies had healed the damage by itself, not medication. They arrogantly assumed that the doctor's 'interference' wasn't required and that he should be sent out of the village. All the remonstrances of the other villagers who had been healed with his methods didn't help. Haruto had enough support among his people to avoid such a fate, however. He was safe among his own villagers, but he didn't know what would happen when he ventured beyond his village's confines. He was about to find out now, though, as he had left his village to see how his healing methods worked in outside places and be accepted among the community where he chose to live.

He hurried forwards, wondering who the injured person was and hoping he was in time to save them. He knelt near the motionless body and turned it over as it was lying on its side. He gaped at the woman who was unconscious on the ground, moaning a little.

The woman was a strange mixture of tiger and human. Large, round breasts were bulging out right below her neck, and it took a while for him to take his eyes off them. She was dressed very scantily in a striped orange bra which looked exactly like a tiger's pelt, though a bit tattered, and a loincloth which was also striped and patterned the same way. It barely covered her strong, muscled thighs, hints of scarring on them. Her arms were surprisingly well-developed, better than a human man or woman's. The cut eight-pack of her abs bulged out from her stomach, clearly outlined in her bare midriff.

After almost five minutes of gazing over her perfectly toned body, the only defects being a few scars and slashes which seemed randomly distributed over her, Haruto remembered that he was supposed to be saving her instead of letching over her tits and wondering how big and muscled her ass was. Blushing hotly, he dropped his implements three times before gathering them up in his arms and sorting through them. Not finding his first-aid kit, he threw some of the items in his bag on the ground and rummaged frantically through it. He finally discovered it in a hidden corner of his bag and tugged it out in frustration, opening it and taking out some more bandages apart from the ones in his hands and a few antiseptics. He applied some on the scars and wounds he could see, including a long, thin slash across her bicep which seemed to be fresh because it appeared to be closing up at that moment. He ran his hands over her body, checking for injuries and spots which would make her wince if he touched them. He felt her ribs and then rubbed his hand across her abs a few times, the feeling of being a pervert returning, and then checked her legs and arms. Her hands weren't even hands, they ended in fluffy paws with soft pawpaws like a tiger's. He swallowed and continued his groping-cum-examination over her neck, face, and scalp. There were no visible injuries or broken bones as far as he could see. He scratched his head, wondering what had knocked her out. Could it be pain or shock from something? He was about to turn her over to see if she was hurt somewhere around her back and rear, when he saw it.

Fresh, flowing blood was starting to seep out from under her near the right kidney. Haruto gasped and placed his hand over it. He took it away to see a large smear of blood all over his palm. Clearly, the wound was serious enough to require immediate medical attention. He tore the bandages he had into strips, placing them on the ground so he could turn her over. He reached to her right side and pulled with all his might to roll her on her front. She didn't budge. He swallowed again on feeling the power in her back muscles. She was clearly incredibly strong and in perfect health, it would have taken an extremely powerful entity or magic to hurt her at all. He could just see her in action while fighting, performing back or aerial kicks like a jeet kune do practitioner or perhaps the kind of sweeping spin kicks a capoeira master did. How could she have been injured like this though? He could only imagine a hellhound or another group of jinkos working in tandem who could've taken a fighter like her down. Still, that was a question for later.

He heaved again, but she didn't budge. He stepped to her right side and knelt there. He placed both his hands under her side and heaved once more, his muscles straining and trembling with the effort. He tensed his muscles, waiting for his energy to build, and heaved upwards, struggling not to let her fall as he turned her around while trying not to jolt her too much. It was quite tricky with her size and weight though. He just wished she was awake to make the process easier, but that was too much to expect at the moment.

He pushed her over on her front, standing up to keep his balance and making sure she didn't fall on her front with any jerking motions. After lowering her as slowly as he could, he picked up the bandages from the ground and placed them on the wound to staunch the bleeding, pressing them firmly into the spot. He started tying the bandages on her wound before remembering that he was supposed to apply antiseptic. He grabbed the tube from the ground, squeezing out a generous amount on his hand. He applied it to her wound, pausing every now and then to wipe some blood away. He smeared a generous amount of it across her injury, rubbing it in to ensure it soaked into her skin and cleansed it. After he was done, he started tying the bandages on her wound, making the knots as firm as he could so that they didn't come undone and allow her wound to open again. He tied two or three strips across the bundle already present over her kidney and knotted them together firmly, letting it settle and giving it a little tug to see if it came apart. The knot held. He sighed in relief, looking over her injury again to make sure nothing was left unattended. He started to stand up, but paused when he noticed her stir.

The jinko moved around, her eyes fluttering a little. She opened them and looked around, blinking in the bright light. She had probably been out for a while if the sunlight was hurting her eyes. Her gaze fell on Haruto. She blinked once, then pushed her elbow against the ground to push herself up. She winced in pain, the wound still hurting her. Haruto quickly moved forwards and grabbed her by her bulging bicep to steady her. She groaned and reached out her opposite paw to grab his arm, wincing as she reached back to her kidney to feel how much damage was done.

'Where ... am I?' she said, looking around to make sense of her bearings. She raised a hand to her forehead to shield it from the sunlight, then fixed her gaze on Haruto. 'Who ... who are you? Why did you bring me here?'

'My name is Haruto, obāsan,' said Haruto, placing his hand below her elbow and keeping her steady as she pushed herself up on shaky paws. She gripped his arm harder and heaved herself up, dusting herself down. Haruto joined in, brushing the sand and mud off her legs, back, and clothes — whatever little she was wearing. His gaze wandered over her body once again, and he had to hold in the temptation of grabbing some parts of her, especially her full buttocks when she bent over to brush sand off her calves. He looked at the sight of her ass pushing against the loincloth, almost threatening to burst out of it. He couldn't help wishing it would happen, but then shook his head. He wasn't here to perv on her, he had to help her heal. Well, maybe a bit of perving wouldn't hurt, but he did have to keep her alive.

Haruto blinked, realising that she was staring at him, waiting for an explanation. He coughed, cleared his throat and hastened to explain himself. The jinko had her arms folded and was tapping her footpaw on the ground, probably realising what he was looking at. 'I don't know what happened to you, but I was walking through the forest and noticed you lying on the ground in this state. I bandaged you up as best I could. Your wound is still extensive, though, so you'll need lots of rest. Come with me, please. I have a place you could —'

The jinko rolled her neck and cracked her knuckles, stepping forward and cutting him off. She looked at him, and then turned her face slightly away as if embarrassed. 'Thank-thank you for saving me. I must have been bleeding badly.' Haruto nodded. 'I might have bled out and died, so ... I owe you. If you come around here anytime, no one in the forest will harm you. My pride and I will sense your presence and keep an eye on you. If we hear the faintest yell or call from you, we'll be there in no time. Your protection is now our responsibility, so you can go ahead and find what you wanted in this forest without fear. Farewell.'

She loped forwards, but stopped when she felt a hand on her arm. She turned around to see Haruto holding her arm just above the elbow, a concerned expression on his face.

'I don't know if you're trying to go back and find what it is you were fighting, but you can't do that in your state,' he said quietly. 'You must let your wound heal before you're going out to get revenge or whatever it is you want.'

The jinko snorted and shook her arm free. 'I have a mission to get to, human — I mean, Hakumo —'

'Haruto,' he corrected, some annoyance showing in his tone.

'Haruto,' she finished, turning away and facing the forest. 'I have to deal with the stupid bitches who did this to me. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your help, but this can't be stopped for anyone. I'm leaving, and I hope to see you around here soon. While you're here, nothing will happen to you. My tribe and I will ensure that.'

She walked forwards to the forest as Haruto stood there gaping at her. She seemed to be well enough for a few moments, but then she let out a cry of pain and tumbled down, her paw clutching at her wound. Haruto rushed forwards and knelt near her, looking behind her to see what was wrong. He noticed that more blood seemed to be flowing out of her wound, and the bandages were staining. He grabbed a few more bandages out of his bag and tied them around her waist, pressing them against the injury and placing his hand on her abs. He hoisted her up, all too aware of the feel of her body pressing against his, as well as his hand subconsciously moving across her stomach. He kept his movements discreet and small, but he was definitely groping her. She didn't seem to noticed through her pain, though. He took her other arm and helped lift her up.

'Thank you again,' she said, shamefacedly. 'I guess I needed some rest after all.'

'You won't be able to do all this on your own,' said Haruto quietly. 'You need my help whether you want it or not. For now.'

The jinko sighed and nodded. 'I understand. Maybe you're right. I don't even feel that well.'

Haruto patted her reassuringly on the shoulder. 'You'll be fine. Really. I'll make sure that you're okay before you have to go back to your tribe.'

The jinko nodded without a word and turned around back to where Haruto had come from. They started walking back to where Haruto had come from. He kept his hand around her waist to keep her steady as he helped her walked towards his home.

'You're okay, aren't you?' he asked. 'You seem a little out of it.'

'I'm fine,' she said, her face falling. 'Sorry I didn't listen to you.'

'It's fine,' he said, moving closer to her. 'I understand there's something tearing at your insides for now, but don't stress yourself. You'll need your strength for this fight you were talking about.'

The jinko's head drooped further. Haruto looked at her and noticed that she almost seemed to be on the verge of tears, but he decided that his imagination might be running wild.

'You haven't even told me your name, though,' said Haruto, helping her over a few small pitfalls and some branches. The jinko almost stumbled over a few stones and other debris on the ground, but his support kept her up.

'Mayumi,' she said quietly, lowering her face and looking down. Haruto leaned down and looked into her face, but she kept turning away as he came closer. He took her chin in gentle, steady hands and turned her face to him. She didn't resist, but she refused to meet eyes with him.

'Is something wrong?' he asked.

'No ...' she said, looking at him with slightly misty eyes. 'It's just that I ... haven't got along that well with my tribe.'

'Really?' asked Haruto, as they walked back almost arm-in-arm. He couldn't believe he was having a conversation which was already with a girl — make that mamono who he hardly knew.

'No,' she responded sadly. 'I ... got into a fight with one of them, and ... and ...'

She buried her face in his shoulder. Her shoulders shook.

Haruto pulled her closer and put his arm around her. 'What happened?'

Her shoulders shook more, though he couldn't hear any sound of sobbing. 'They ... they threw me out!'

Haruto paused. He had lived pretty much alone his whole life, so he couldn't see what was the problem. He would've jumped at the opportunity to do his work by himself without anyone interfering.

She grabbed him and held him to her. 'Do ... do you know what it's like to be thrown out of the place you call home and the struggle to be accepted elsewhere! I couldn't stand the shame! Tigers and lions always live in groups, like us jinkos! We train, fight, and even die together! Being isolated is like having a part of you cut off! You know what I mean, right? You humans are social beings too!'

Haruto paused, not sure what he should say. Every human wasn't that social, and he hated the seemingly pointless discussions people got into which didn't seem to have a deeper purpose. He hesitated, but she was in full flow about what had happened.

'They fought me, beat me to the ground, and then walked away laughing from me! Just because I disagreed with them on how to treat humans! I said they should be shown the same courtesy we show to fellow warriors even if they're not all fighters, and they said that the weak serve the strong. So would humans.' She sniffled, struggling not to burst into actual tears, since she had been told that warriors never show weaknesses. Even to their friends. 'I don't understand! Why do they think mistreating anyone is the way to go?'

Haruto remained silent. He didn't know how to solve this dilemma. He hadn't interacted with enough people to know much about this, but he had certainly heard tales of mamono who talked about this. Some were on the side of having their own way, while others insisted that this wouldn't get them lasting respect and give both factions a mutual understanding of each other. He hadn't been treated very well or badly by any mamono so far, so he had no idea whose side to be on.

Mayumi still had her face buried in his shoulder, her breaths shaky and her voice now lapsing into unintelligible mumbling. He patted her shoulder awkwardly, having to reach quite high up to even touch her bicep, and continued guiding her down the path.

'Don't worry about it,' he said. 'Let's get back home, and then you can think about it. Right now, you need to heal to think.'

Mayumi nodded. She wiped her nose and twitched it. It was rather cute to watch, like a toddler smiling. She placed her paws on him, almost making him fall over with her weight, and pressed her head into his neck, snuffling at his throat.

'Yes. Let's.'

**************

Haruto laid Mayumi down on his spare bed and checked to see that her wound wasn't bleeding again. When he was satisfied, he placed a hot-water bottle beside her and patted her paw.

'Let me go get you something to eat.'

12