Healslut

Story Info
Clara sits in on her boyfriend's D&D campaign.
4k words
4.51
20.2k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyCorn
TinyCorn
14 Followers

There were too many people in their tiny studio apartment and the cackling of Brian's laughs were beginning to get to Clara. Still, she stayed quiet. She'd only recently moved in with Heath, and she knew that their Dungeons and Dragons gathering was going to be loud when she had agreed to give up her apartment to help both of their budgets. It didn't make sense to pay rent on two places when she was over at Heath's house six days a week.

It was the seventh day that was the problem. Many times now Heath had suggested she join their campaign and many times Clara had come up with a variety of excuses. What it really came down to for her was that she hated being held to something every week. She liked being able to change plans and be spontaneous, and blowing people off to do that would be rude. Heath had suggested she stick around for the day to see if maybe she wanted to join their campaign. So far, Clara was considering the multitude of options for getting out of the house every Saturday.

"Okay, you know what, fuck it. Roll for charisma." Jonathan, the DM, laughed and sat back in his chair.

The die clattered onto the wooden table and Brian shrieked out, "nineteen!"

Richard, who from what she could piece together was an orc ranger, put his head on the table. "Here we go," he sighed.

"Okay, what do you say to the succubus?"

"You have great tits. Can we, you know, fuck?"

"Come on, man. You've got to make it more convincing than that." Heath whined.

"Too late." Brian smirked.

"All right. Well, the succubus smiles at you and says, 'straightforward, aren't you? I like it? Why the fuck not? Come on,' and she tugs you away from the table at the tavern towards the stairs."

"Great. Now we have to wait for him to get his rocks off." Jules said.

"Hey, give me a break." Brian said. "It's been like six months since I got laid last. At least let me get some in-game action."

"I mean, maybe you'd be getting some if you did something other than DnD and video games twenty-four seven. Maybe come out with us when we go for a drink every now and then?" Jules retorted.

"Or, you know, be like the rest of us. Tinder." Richard waved his phone. "Or like Heath, seduce your boss."

"I don't know about seduce." Heath chuckled and looked over to Clara. She smiled back. "She's the one that asked me out."

"Why the hell would you, anyways, Clara? Have you met Heath?" Jules asked.

"Hey!"

"Heath and I fit." She shrugged. "We do well together."

"Still don't get the appeal."

"Thanks, Jules."

"Okay, so other than bars and Tinder, any other solutions to getting me laid?" Brian asked.

"Can we get back to the game?" Jonathan asked.

"Did you want to use Clara?" Heath asked.

"Huh?"

Clara's head shot up at that, too. Just hearing Heath say it made her heart stop. He looked back at her with a smirk. Her mouth opened slightly. It had been part of the appeal of Heath, his proclivities. After weeks of flirting and her transfer to another department, she asked to take him to dinner. She had her clothes off and was tied to the kitchen table two hours in.

Over the past few years they'd settled into a dom-sub relationship. He'd lent her out to friends a few times before at parties. But it had always been with other kinky people and in a specific context. Not at home during DnD. This was something else.

"What?" It finally slipped out of Clara's mouth.

"Did you want to use Clara to get off?"

"Uh, Heath? You okay?" Richard asked.

"Fine. Why?"

"You just offered up your girlfriend as a sex object to Brian."

"Oh, let's not all pretend we haven't seen each other at Carl's place at different times." He rolled his eyes. "Don't make this awkward. I know you want to fuck her. Come on. Just do it and be done with it so we don't have to deal with your whining about getting laid."

"Here? Now? Like actually?" Brian asked.

"Yes. Unless anyone has any objections?"

"I think I'd actually be pretty interested to see this." Jules said.

"Um, Heath?" Clara sat up on the bed. "Can we talk about this, first?"

He pushed his chair out and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Do you not trust me, honey?"

"That's not it. I just... Usually there's some heads up."

"If you're not comfortable, you just have to show me your signal or say the word." He tapped her nose twice.

She squirmed. She wasn't that far, but the idea of doing this here and now wasn't thrilling to her.

"If you have no other complaints, then here." He opened her bedside drawer and pulled out her gag. "You know the rules. Your mouth is mine. Can't offer that up, can we?"

She opened her mouth and he popped the ball in past her teeth. She held it there until he pulled the straps and fastened them tightly. Her tongue pushed against the back of the rubber. She could already feel herself getting wet. The taste of rubber had always turned her on.

"I mean, is the gag necessary?" Brian asked. "I kind of like the noise."

Clara became acutely aware of how close he was now. He was eyeing her like she was a feast after a long day.

"That's my one condition." Heath said. "Her mouth is my hole, and she has a tendency to lose herself and try and persuade any man who comes along to plug it for her. Clara doesn't look it, but she's quite the little slut if you let her talk."

"Look, this is all fine and dandy with me right now, but can we at least play while he's doing this? I have no problem saying he's busy banging a succubus while you guys continue on with your quest." Jonathan said.

"Yeah, sure."

"Hey, if you don't mind me using her, I can do whatever, right?"

"Bruising is fine. No cuts."

"Okay, then."

Clara saw a gleeful smile on Brian's face as he stepped around the bed. He noted rope in the drawer beside him and pulled it out. He was quick with the knots around her wrists, and tight, too. She was already breathing hard in anticipation. Damn it, Heath knew her too well.

Brian grabbed her left side and rolled her onto her front into the blankets without warning. Her face was buried into the duvet and the elevation of her chin from the way she was positioned meant that the little room she did have to breath was slowly being taken over by the drool from the gag. He dragged her hips back and she was able to move her head to the side to be able to breathe. She saw that they had continued to play. Heath glanced back once and smirked again.

He had fun teasing his pet like this. He'd known from a few minutes into the interview when she got flustered in front of her other colleagues that she'd be fun to tie up and use. Lending her out... that was a kink he hadn't really been expecting. It had felt a bit strange when she brought it up in passing, and he had initially written it off. His last relationship hadn't gone so well because of jealousy. It didn't seem like a good idea.

But the look she got on her face of betrayal and ecstasy? That was just too good to pass up. She whole heartedly owned that she liked it, but she still had those little pieces of her that felt it wrong, and pushing those buttons was always what had turned Heath on. He watched for just a second longer as she made a noise when Brian ran a finger down her slit.

"She's, like, super wet. Is this normal?"

"I told you already, Clara loves this sort of thing." Heath tossed back lazily.

Clara had closed her eyes by this point to focus on sensations. Over the clatter of plastic dice, she heard a zipper. There was something lightly pushing against her vulva and she moaned again. It moved away and she groaned. Damn it.

Brian chuckled. "You really like cock, don't you?" He smacked her hard in the ass a few times. "But I like to play around a bit first."

After a few well placed whacks on her ass and accompanying squeals, Brian moved back towards the table.

"Whoa, fuck. Not in my face, dude. Put it away." Jules said. "We had this conversation. Never in a million years."

"Sorry. Just trying to get this." He picked up his players manual. Fairly weighty, and he wasn't pleased with the reaction he was getting so far. He landed the first strike hard and tried to angle it so that the corner would hit roughly where her clit was. She shrieked that. "There we go."

"Christ, Brian, I lent you that copy. She's going to drip all over it." Richard said.

"I'll pay you back." He said, going in for another. His wrist ached a bit with how he was holding and swinging the book and had to readjust for the next several swings.

"Gotta admit, that is kind of hot." Jules said. "Nerdy fantasy central."

Clara's ass was burning, and her cunt was throbbing. Fuck. Fuck. Why wasn't he just entering her yet? She moaned and tried to tell him to put it in. She getting frustrated.

"Hmm? Too hard?" Brian asked.

"No." Heath didn't bother to turn around again. "She hasn't given the signal, she's fine. She's just wanting you to fuck her. She hates being teased like that."

"Oh." Brian said. He landed a doubly-hard thwack on both cheeks at the same time and she shrieked into the blankets. "Too bad."

Some tears leaked out at that one. Clara liked the pain, but her body was now at the point that it was just responding to pain automatically.

"You're lucky I'm feeling generous." He said and threw the book onto the bed next to her and grabbed her hips closer again. She'd moved forward with each hit, he wanted her closer and her hips higher to be able to fuck her properly.

He slipped his cock in without much trouble. She was wet enough that there was liquid all over her thighs. But that might have also been the book distributing her juices around the area. Who cared? He hated the smell of lube and not having to use a condom was great.

Clara moaned and he rubbed his hand along her right ass cheek for a moment. "Do you like that, then? Feeling me inside of you? And staring at your boyfriend who's sitting here encouraging me to fuck you?"

Clara closed her eyes at that. Brian smiled. Nailed it.

And nail it he did. He had intended to begin slow, but with the amount of lubrication it was a bit more forceful than he had originally been intending. He started to get into it though. And Clara couldn't hold her moans in as he was pounding into her pussy. Every thrust pushed her closer. She was close. So close. He needed to go harder. She wanted to feel him pushing her all the way open. She tried leaned back a bit into his cock and he moved his hand back and slapped her ass. "No." He said sternly.

She stopped trying and gave up. This was torture. She wasn't quite close enough to orgasm, and still a few more steps from climaxing.

"Okay, so you go up to the chest in the guard room. Roll your insight, Heath."

"Let's see," he let his die fall. "Well, shit. Twelve."

"Did you remember to add your passive for your background?"

"Oh. Yeah, right. Okay, then fourteen."

Brian smacked her again. "You're not listening to them, I hope. You're supposed to be mine right now, Clara, and I expect your full attention."

He drilled into her and she felt her legs get a bit weaker. That was it. Just like that. That's what she needed.

"Pet, you better not be misbehaving." Heath turned back, frowning. "Be a good girl for Brian. Right?"

She nodded once. The smile that sprouted on Heath's face made her moan all in itself. She knew it. He was about to be particularly mean. And that made her all the more hot.

"Pet, no cumming until Brian does."

"Ouch." Jonathan said.

When the group looked at him, he shrugged. "What? I'm sympathetic to the poor girl. Teasing like that... I didn't know you had quite that much of a mean streak in you, Heath."

Heath shrugged and turned back to the table. "So, what do I notice?"

Brian was going a bit slower now, panting himself. She was getting beyond frustrated. His hands moved off of her hips and one went beside her on the bed to stabilize him as he bent over her. She hadn't expected his hands to be as rough as they were around her throat. He used one to pull her up just slightly, his mouth near her ear.

"Do you hear that, Clara? You're mine until I cum. So be a good little pet and let me use your hole and don't fight me."

He let go of her throat and resumed his place standing behind her. He'd been getting close before noticing how distracted she was, too. The rhythm continued, with Clara fighting off a climax and Brian slapping her every once and a while. She was beginning to get very close and was worried about what might happen if she came before he did. It hadn't happened so far, but Heath had promised something mean if she did.

Brian moaned from behind her and picked his pace up. She was going to cum. Shit. Shit. No.

"Wait," Brian slowed down, and she cried out in frustration. "I didn't ask. Can I cum in her too?"

The thought made up for whatever she had lost with the slow in tempo.

"Oh. Sure." Heath waved his hand. "She's on birth control. Whatever. She likes being used. I told you."

"When you introduced us, last year, I never would have guessed Clara was this much of a slut." Brian turned his attention back to her, more relaxed knowing that he could come inside of her with no problems. "Especially that she liked being a cum dumpster."

Clara moaned and had to bite down on the gag to stop herself from coming.

"Oh?" Brian asked.

Heath chuckled. "One of her favourite nicknames. I'm surprised. You found that a lot quicker than most."

"Damn it. You got lucky with her, Heath. This is why the usual coffee shop and bar meeting has never worked for me. This is a very particular kink."

"It's more popular than you'd think." Jules said off-handedly.

"Look, I've got some friends we can try after." Heath said, chuckled. "Set you up on a date with one of them."

"Thanks, man." Brian thrust in hard again.

Clara was just barely holding up. The conversation they were having over her so casually while he was fucking her... something about it was driving her insane and she couldn't put her thumb on it.

"No cumming, now, Clara." Brian said as he continued. "Not until after I do."

"Okay, enough with the interludes. I'm okay with that happening over there, but I'd rather be playing and distracted when he blows his load in her so I don't have to see his happy face, if you know what I mean." Richard said.

"Uh, right." Jonathan took a moment to compose himself again. He knew Heath had said today might be a weird session, but this wasn't exactly what he had in mind.

"Fuck." Brian groaned. He was going to cum in her pretty soon. He'd had just about all he could take.

"Hear that, Clara? I'm going to cum inside you, and you really will be a cum dumpster, getting fucked by Heath's friends whenever he wants."

Clara couldn't take it any more. He hadn't finished the sentence before she climaxed, getting quiet and feeling a cool relaxation shoot through her body and her pussy tighten around his cock.

"Oh, shit." He gasped. He hadn't been expecting the spasms and came on an inward thrust. He panted, keeping his hands on her hips for a moment.

"All right. If you think she was good enough for you, you can use the vibrator in the drawer." Heath said after Brian moved out of her.

She could feel cum leaking back out and down her thighs as she panted. At this point half of what she was breathing was aspirated saliva and she was starting to feel a bit light-headed.

Brian flipped her over roughly and put his hand beside her head.

"Hey, hey," Heath said. "Mouth is mine, I said."

Brian was staring into her eyes and searching for some sort of desire. The look she'd had on her face that was crying out for an orgasm that whole time was gone, now. She was panting and her eyes were fluttering.

"Oh, Clara." Brian laughed.

"Okay, you're done, go clean up already and come play. We could use some back-up with these mimics." Jules said.

"Hey, Heath, what's her punishment if she cums?"

"Why?" Heath stood up and moved over to the bed. He didn't have to take more than a cursory glance before letting out a sigh.

"Bad girl, aren't you?" Heath flipped her nipple through her summer dress. "I told you there'd be consequences."

Clara's humiliation rushed away and was left with a breath-taking terror. She'd made him mad. She'd been really good up until now. She didn't want him mad at her. She tried to apologize through the gag.

"So?" Brian asked.

"I'll deal with it. Jules is right. Go get cleaned up in the bathroom. Extra towels are in the linen closet if you wanted to take a full shower. I can't believe I'm saying this, but we could really use our drow right about now."

As Brian scampered away, Heath turned back to his girlfriend. She had tears in her eyes and was shaking. Shit. He'd overdone it. He leaned forward and undid the gag first, then the rope. He was working on Brian's knots- much better than his, even Heath had to admit- when Clara began to blubber.

"I'm sorry, sir. I really am. I'm sorry. I tried. I didn't want to. I couldn't... Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad." Heath took a moment to pull her head closer and plant a kiss on her brow before going back to the knots. "You're just crashing."

"Do you have any chocolate?" Jules asked. "While we're waiting for Brian and you, anyways?"

"There's a chocolate bar in the fridge door with her name on it. Could you grab little tray with the juice boxes and crackers, too?"

"Sure."

"There." He finally finished the knots. "You did good, Pet."

"But- But I... I didn't... I'm sorry. I just-!"

"Shhh," Heath moved her closer and rubbed her back. "Just breathe. Breathe. I pushed a bit harder than usual, you're crashing a lot quicker and you need some aftercare time, okay? We can talk about this afterwards."

"No. I can't. I-!"

Jules set the tray on the bed and Heath broke off a square of the bar and popped it into her mouth.

"Your game." She protested after a few more minutes of breathing with him.

"Brian's taking his sweet time in the shower, it's fine." Jules said. "Besides, like Heath said. We've all been around Carl's. We all know about how important aftercare is. Take the time you need. We usually go all day anyways."

"Actually, it's about dinner time. I'm thinking pizza." Richard said, leaning over to the stack of take-out brochures on the counter.

"I'm sorry." She finally said quietly.

"It's all right." He said. "I'm more amused than mad, if anything. I was pushing a lot harder than usual without giving you notice about today and letting Brian tease you as much he did."

"So, you're not going to punish me?" She asked.

He chuckled. "Oh, I never said that, did I? But look, you don't need to be scared of it. We've been together how long now? First infraction, I'll go light, I promise."

She breathed out. That was good, at least.

"A punishment isn't meant to take out anger. It shouldn't be. We had this conversation, remember?"

She nodded and sipped the juice box.

"Good girl. Feeling a bit better now?"

"Yeah."

Brian came out with just a towel around his waist. "Okay, what did I miss."

"I'm thinking a large pepperoni." Richard said.

"We haven't done anything with the mimics yet. We were waiting for you."

"Right. That. I meant like... I want to know what her punishment is." Brian asked.

"Sadist." Heath chuckled. "You really want to know?"

"I kind of do, too. Not that it's really my business, but I mean... that was going on right beside us and I'm really curious." Jules said.

"Hey, Jonathan, do you have that thing I asked you to make?"

"Thing?" He asked.

"Yeah, remember how I said that Clara might join?"

"Wait, her punishment is playing DnD with us? That's not a punishment!" Brian cried.

"Oh, but it is." Heath looked back and saw Clara's wide eyes. "Force Clara into some sort of weekly routine? She hates those."

TinyCorn
TinyCorn
14 Followers
12