Health 101 -- More Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

Pamela shuddered slightly and I knew that she was crying again. "What we see here is another characteristic which often seems to go with the red-headed gene," I told her. "I can see why you thought Amber's pussy was so much smaller than yours. But it's really not, you know," I continued. "Amber's inner pussy lips are much smaller than yours. That is not particularly significant, although Amber may find that when she gets fucked hard those tiny lips may get dragged into her pussy and that can be somewhat painful. You will not have that problem, if you are a little careful about lubrication. Your pussy lips will wrap around a man's cock and it will be easy for him to see that. And I'm sure he will love seeing it too. And seeing that will make him want to suck them, and you will like that, I promise."

"But Amber's pussy was wet and sexy looking and mine is dry and feels like sandpaper," Pamela wailed. "I'm sure no one would ever want to lick it."

"Easily cured," I told her confidently. "You have a perfect source of lubricant built into your pussy, although you may find that it runs short occasionally. You may have a lack of supply right now because you have never had your pussy fully opened; you are a virgin, and your maidenhead may have such a tiny aperture that natural lubrication is slow to progress." I cautiously circled her vaginal opening with a finger tip. It was very small, and barely moist. "Eventually we will take care of that problem. But you have another wonderful source of lubricant -- in your mouth. See?" I showed her that I was sucking my fingers, coating them with saliva, which I then gently applied to her puckered pussy lips. "How does that feel?"

"Good...." Pamela shivered. "A little. But not like Amber seems to feel. I think it's because maybe I don't have a clit," she moaned. "I've looked for it. It's just not there."

I moved my finger to the upper juncture of her inner lips and looked carefully. Her clit was tiny, so tiny, and the hood was thick and as oversized as her labia minora. "Oh, you have one," I told her. "She's just a tiny little baby one, and she's hiding. Right here, see?" I peeled back her clitoral hood and guided Pamela's finger to the magic spot. She jerked in surprise.

I sat back on my heels and produced a package that I had brought with me when I went to get the mirror. "You are not the first I have helped with this kind of thing, dear," I said. "And while it is possible for you to learn to give yourself an orgasm using only your fingers, I have something here for you that will make it much easier." I handed her the box and watched her open it.

"What is this thing?" Pamela asked. "It looks kind of like an electric mixer."

"This is a professional grade vibrator," I explained. "It has infinite speed control here in the handle, which is designed to give you comfortable access to your pussy. It has a variety of interchangeable vibrating heads for you to experiment with. Any of them will probably have you coming rivers within minutes when you hit the right spot, but you can have fun choosing your favorite. See, this one looks like a little hand with a mitten on it. And here is another designed for stimulating your nipples. Now you take this back to your room and try it out. Use some K-Y and get yourself really slippery before you start." I patted her on the knee. "If I don't see you come into my next class with a big silly grin on your face, I promise I'll reserve an hour after class to help you with it."

I stood and picked up my lab coat. "You're going to have a busy night, dear," I smiled. "I'm almost jealous. Try not to keep your neighbors awake. Oh, before I forget -- you should choose your panties so that they don't chafe you, and it may help to routinely use a little cocoa butter on your pussy lips to keep them from getting chapped. They're just like the lips on your face, only sexier."

I left the cubicle and hurried toward my office. Things had not gone well for Michael either, and, while I had to reprimand him somewhat for trying to force Pamela into something she was not fully prepared to do, I did not want him to be traumatized either. I would have to give him some kind of a little reward for his own class participation....

I silently eased open my office door and peeked in. Michael was, indeed, watching the video I had left in the machine. He was also stroking his rigid cock with one hand while he pressed some kind of a piece of cloth to his nose....it looked quite familiar...my panties! I had dropped them somewhere near the cubicles, and he had taken shameless advantage of that. Clever boy! But why sniff the panties when the contents are available? I smiled and slithered up behind him, unbuttoning my lab coat the while. Michael was about to get a very nice surprise....

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers
12