Health Club

Story Info
Everyone needs exercise.
5k words
2.62
35.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

Kathy had always been proud of her firm, trim, sexy body; but now after 5 years of marriage she was becoming a little concerned. She was only 32, far too young to become a dumpy housewife. If she was starting to lose her youthful figure, her husband Billie had already lost his. Only six years older than her, he had a pot belly, shortage of breath, and becoming lazy. His main form of entertainment was watching TV.

"Billie, here's an introductory offer for the Sapphire Health Club. A couple can get 3 workout sessions with a trainer for only 100 dollars. The trainer will work with you to help you get back in shape. Since every person is different, each person is assigned a personal trainer."

"Ahh honey, I don't want to do that; besides I'm in OK shape."

"You're not; you get out of breath just climbing the stairs."

"But I work hard and I want to relax when I get home. You can go if you want, just leave me out of it."

"If you don't go with me, I'll move you out to the spare bedroom. I don't want to sleep with a fat slob anymore. You don't think I give you enough sex now; well guess what, in the spare bedroom you'll get none."

"OK, OK, don't make a federal case of it, I'll go."

The club was right downtown, large and modern. The receptionist that took their money gave them a tour of the facilities. It had several exercise rooms, a pool, and massage rooms. It also had a lunch café and a bar. She said their trainers will carefully monitor each customer giving him or her advice on what exercises are best for their development.

After the tour she introduced the trainers assigned to each of them. Billie's trainer was named Olga. She was a big woman, not fat but muscular. She was tall with big breasts and a stern look on her face. "Come along, your hour has begun so let's get started. Next week come with gym shorts. I would've thought you knew that much. All I can do this week is put you through your paces to find out what kind of shape you're in. Looking at you, I'd say pretty poor."

Next she introduced Kathy's trainer. "This is Frank and he'll be your personal trainer." He was tall but slim and muscular. You could see his abs and muscles showing through his tight T-shirt. He had a devastating smile and sparkling dark eyes. "I'm so happy to meet you," he said, holding her hand much longer than necessary, but she kind of liked it.

Kathy changed into her exercise shorts and T-shirt and joined him in the gym. He had her do some light exercises, feeling her muscles and observing her breathing patterns. "You're in wonderful shape; you'll make my job easy." He was laying it on pretty thick but she still liked what he was telling her. "I'm going to put you on the tread mill to test your stamina and then on the weight lift machine to check your arm strength. After that, I'll give you a massage to relax your tired muscles." When the exercises were over he said, "Go into massage room #4 and strip down to your underwear. Leave your panties on, but remove your bra. Lay down on the table on your stomach and there is a sheet you can pull up if you wish." She kind of liked obeying him.

She removed her clothing and lying on the table almost naked, she felt kind of uneasy but kind of excited too. He came in, pulled the sheet down to her waist and with warm oil on his hands massaged her neck. Then he moved his hands to her shoulders and digging his finger into her tight muscles started massaging her. It kind of hurt but it kind of felt good too. Next he shoved the sheet down below her ass and started massaging her back. He was digging his knuckles into her back as he rubbed her. This kind of hurt too but she found it very relaxing. Then with the sheet down to her feet he started massaging her legs. This felt really good as his hands massaged her tired legs but became more of a caress as he massaged her thighs. His hands would stop close to her pussy and then retreat down her legs. Every time he massaged her thighs he would come close but never touch her panties.

She was annoyed with herself because she was starting to feel aroused and spread her legs a little. He could at least massage her legs a little bit higher than he was; after all her muscles next to her pussy needed some attention too. She was really starting to enjoy this when he said, "OK the massage is finished; get dressed and I'll see you next week. She would have liked the massage to go on a little longer.

When she got home she was feeling kind of horny but also annoyed with Billie, and she wasn't sure why. "Now did your first workout go?"

"It was terrible. She put me on a tread mill machine to test my stamina. She started slow but kept increasing the speed and the incline. When I asked her to turn off the machine, she just laughed at me. She told me to stop being a wimp and increased the speed even more. I was near exhaustion before she turned off the machine.

"That's the same thing Frank did to me, but I didn't cry like a baby and complain the way you did."

"The next thing was even worse. She wanted me to lift a weight to test my arm strength. She had me lay on a mat beneath a barbell holder. She added some more weight and told me to hold the barbell as long as I could and then place it back on the holder. The weight was way too heavy for me to hold it and I couldn't push it up far enough to put it back on the stand. When I asked her to help me she was gone somewhere. I couldn't hold it up so the barbell came down on top of me pinning me to the mat. I couldn't lift it nor slide out from under it. I called and called for her but she didn't show up for about 20 minutes. She said it was her coffee break time, but she said don't worry about it, I'll give you an extra 15 minutes next week."

"I did the same thing only on a weight machine. I bet you enjoyed your massage though."

"That was the worst of all. She sent me into the massage room, said take off all your clothes and stand by the massage table. When she came in she looked me up and down and with a smirk on her face said, "Is that all you got; you poor thing? Lay on the table on your stomach." I did as she asked. What I got was a beating, not a massage. She used the sides of her hand to beat my back, arms and legs. It felt like she was hammering me and it hurt. Then she said she would finish with a "circulation stimulator." I couldn't get a good look but it looked like a whip to me. It had a handle with about a dozen long leather strips protruding from it. She started beating my back and my ass with it and it hurt a lot. I asked her to please stop but she said not until the massage is over. When she finished beating me she said turn over and I was afraid she was going to beat me again. She said, "You don't have a stiffy for me. Most boys like you enjoy my massages and hope I'll jerk them off, but you're not even hard; what a pussy you are." One thing I know for sure is that I'm not going back to that place."

"I got the same hard hand massage as you did from Frank, and it was kind of stimulating. I think you're making up the rest just because you don't want to get in shape. Olga is right, you are a pussy. Fine, I'll go alone next week and you can move into the spare bedroom."

"OK, OK, I'll go with you."

The following week she decided to wear her silk panties, so sheer they hid practically nothing. She was ready for her workout but what she looked forward to the most was the massage. After her workout when he asked her if she was ready for her massage she said, "That's the best part." The massage started out the same as last week only this time he asked her to turn over after massaging her neck, back and thighs. The hot oil on his hands made it feel really good when he massaged her shoulders. Next with fresh hot oil he massaged her stomach, her sides and her breasts. His massaging hands on her breasts made her nipples hard and her pussy wet. His thumbs would rub her nipples making them itch for more attention. With more hot oil he started on her thighs, this time often touching her panty covered pussy as he massaged her upper thighs. She tried to encourage him by jerking her hips each time his fingers brushed her pussy, but he didn't accept the invitation. Next he moved down to her feet and massaged them. That felt good too but after being teased she wanted his hands back where they were before. She could tell it was not only her that was aroused because she could see his bulge through his soft workout pants; so what was he waiting for? "See you next week at the same time."

When they got home, she was still agitated at Billie and she wasn't sure why; until she realized she wanted to get fucked, but not by Billie. "So how did it go today Billie?"

"That woman is a sadist. She had me lay on my back and she poured scalding hot oil on me, and then she rubbed it into my sensitive skin. When she massaged my lower body she would yank my cock and squeeze my balls. A couple times I cried out because it was so painful."

"You are soo wimpy. Frank did the same to me and I didn't complain. So are you going back with me next week or moving to the spare bedroom?"

"Please, don't make me do this. Olga is a sadist; she enjoys hurting me. Every time I cry out in pain, I can see her smile."

"I already told you, you don't have to go. Just have your things moved out before I get home on Friday. That Friday she put on a little makeup and a dab of perfume. When she got to the door, Billie was waiting for her. "I thought you weren't coming."

"I changed my mind," he said in a quiet voice and turned his head away, but not before he saw the smirk on her face.

The exercise routine was only about half over when Frank said, "You are coming along nicely. I have already achieved your exercise objectives for today. If you like we can quit now and spend the extra time in the massage room."

"I would like that," she replied.

With hot oil on his hands he concentrated on massaging her breasts. Every so often his hands would drift down to massage her thighs, making casual contact with her panties before going back to massage her breasts again. She was so horny she could scream. The next time he massaged her legs, he teased her by letting his hands briefly massage her pussy through her panties before pulling away to massage her legs. Why didn't he just tear off her panties and fuck her? What was he waiting for? The next time he lightly touched her pussy she bucked and squirmed to try and increase his contact with her pussy.

She knew he wanted her because she could see the outline of his hard cock through his soft workout pants, so what was he waiting for? Finally, finally he made contact. At first his hand was just cupping her mound, massaging it. That felt good but when he started inserting first one then two fingers into her panty covered pussy she squirmed and bucked against his fingers. He stayed outside her panties, but her soft silk panties added to the thrill of his fingers penetrating her. He was standing close to her head while he finger fucked her and she could clearly see the bulge of his cock through his trainer pants. She reached over and started to masturbate him through his pants. She could feel it jerking and throbbing.

Tugging on his cock, she said, "Come closer. When he was close she pulled down his pants enough to expose his cock and she put it in her mouth and started to suck. She had done this to a couple guys in college but never since. Billie had asked her several times if she would after he had sucked her pussy to orgasm, but she always said no. This time she wanted to pleasure Frank because he was bringing her close to an explosive orgasm. When it came she sucked harder bringing Frank off in her mouth.

Frank was all apologizes. "I'm sorry Kathy, I wanted to pull out but it just felt so good I couldn't."

"That's OK Frank, next time you can do me. I had better be going now; Billie will be waiting for me at the bar." Walking over to Billie she decided to give him an open mouth French kiss with exchange of saliva. Now why did I do that, she said to herself; you are a bad, bad girl. "Buy me a drink hon. I need one after my workout.

"So, how did it go?"

"Good, I especially enjoyed my massage to relax my muscles. So how was your massage?"

"I told you she's a sadist. This time she had me on my stomach, and she had something like a ping pong bat to beat me with. It was not a massage, it was a spanking, and when I complain that it hurts, she beats me even harder. Then when I turn over on my back she pours that hot oil all over me including my private parts and it really stings."

"Frank had me on my back also, but I can't say it hurt. I think we are both getting the same massage, and you're making up all the rest because you don't want to go, but it's OK, you don't have to go anymore and you don't have to move out of my bedroom."

"Thank you, thank you Kathy."

"You can thank me tonight in bed by licking and sucking my pussy. You know I like that and you have been ignoring my needs." That night in bed after getting off twice on his tongue she said, "You are so good at that Billie that we are going to limit our sex life to that. I know it doesn't do much for you but that's your punishment for being so wimpy at the gym. I'll let you know when I consider your punishment is over and that you can fuck me again."

A couple days later when she opened the mail there was an invitation for them to spend a full day in a spa resort hotel, owned by the same people that owned the health club. Because they were members of the health club they were offered a special reduced rate. It included a hotel room, all meals, therapeutic massage, mineral water hot tubs and lectures on healthy eating. Invited guests would have their personal trainers also there to continue their personalized exercise programs. "This is wonderful Billie. For us we have to go this Thursday, the day our trainers are there; otherwise the offer is null and void. Let's accept the offer and I'll consider your punishment period over. Even if you don't want to go, I'm going anyway." Billie didn't want to see that sadist Olga again, but he knew Kathy was mad at him and if he stayed home it would just make her madder so he agreed to go.

Check in time was 1pm and they were there waiting. Three couples had been invited that had Frank and Olga as trainers and 3 other couples were there that had two other trainers. The hotel room was great. They had a separate bedroom, large balcony and the bathtub had water jets you could turn on. It also had a schedule of events for the day. 1pm to 2pm was lunch in the buffet restaurant; 2 to 4 was swim and relax at the pool, and 4 to 5:30 was a nature walk. Then 6 to 7:30 was dinner and meet and great your fellow guests who had the same trainers in the restaurant; 7:30 to 9 was meet and greet your personal trainers and 9 to10:30 was entertainment in the lounge, and after that guests were encouraged to get an early night's sleep.

Kathy was all excited and telling Billie to hurry up and get changed or they would miss lunch. He didn't think much of the lunch; there was hardly any meat. They had salmon sandwiches and some thin sliced pepperoni, but all the rest was fruit and vegetables.

Next was the pool. Billie didn't care much for swimming but Kathy was anxious to try out her new bikini. All the other women seemed to be wearing sensible one piece suits; only Kathy and one other woman seemed to want to show off their bodies by wearing skimpy bikinis. Kathy dragged him into the pool with her but she only stayed 5 minutes before getting out and laying on her lounge chair to get some sun with her top undone. She dozed and relaxed on her lounger but she had Billie going for drinks or bringing snacks from the hotel bar. He also had to buy her sun tan lotion from the hotel store and massage it into her skin. She told him he was doing a good job but Frank did it better.

Then it was the nature walk. Billie said maybe he would skip that and have an afternoon nap, but she insisted. She said the whole idea was for husband and wife to get away and enjoy the beauty of nature together. She also said they both needed the exercise. That was easy for her to say. She had relaxed on that lounge chair for most of the afternoon, even having a brief sleep at one point. It was Billie that had done all the running around. She even made it worse when at one point they were climbing a hill and he was breathing hard trying to keep up she said, "Billie, are you so out of shape you can't even keep up to me?. I think you need more sessions with Olga."

Finally it was dinner time. Billie was quite happy to sit down and relax in a chair after his long walk. They met the other two couples at the table reserved for the six of them. One couple was Amanda and Freddie. Amanda was a tall beautiful brunette with a cute ass and a half open blouse showing a lot of cleavage. She was the one they saw at the pool in a bikini. Freddie was a lot shorter and looked as out of shape as Billie did. It was easy to see she wore the pants in the family as she had him pull out her chair for her, pour her wine and look at her for approval before pouring his own. What a wimp Billie thought.

Of course the conversation soon got around to their trainers. Both women thought Frank was terrific. Billie said he didn't like Olga because she was too rough. "Nonsense," Amanda said. "Freddie likes Olga, don't you honey?" In a hesitant voice he said yes dear. She continued, "I think it's good for husbands to be manhandled once in a while. We don't mind being manhandled do we Kathy, so I don't know why they should complain." The other couple, Courtney and Chuck didn't say much but Courtney tended to agree with the women and Chuck with the men. Billie didn't like all the talk Kathy and Amanda had about how strong and masculine Frank was while at the same time berating Billie and Freddie for not knowing a good massage when they got one. At least Billie enjoyed the dinner, if not the conversation.

The meet your trainer reception started at 7:30. At first all six guests drank cocktails and asked their trainers any questions they had. The trainers explained all the facilities the hotel and spa had and as long as they were members of the health club that they could come back anytime and still get a discount. Olga gave a short talk on the benefits of healthy exercise and added, "Exercise also increases your sex drive, so for you men you had better stay with the program or your wives will leave you behind when it comes to sex."

At nine it was time to go to the hotel nightclub for entertainment and dancing. Courtney and Chuck said they were going to skip that so Kathy and Billie, Amanda and Freddie and the two trainers went. They sat at a table for 6 with Frank sitting on one side between Kathy and Amanda and Olga sat on the other side between Billie and Freddie. Drinks were on the house so liquor flowed in abundance. The two wives were quite interested in whatever Frank was saying, often laughing at something he said. The husbands couldn't hear what he was saying because of the noise from the entertainment on stage, so it was just easier to take advantage of all the free booze and watch the show.

After the stage show was over a combo came on to play dance music. When they played the first song Frank asked both Kathy and Amanda if they would dance with him and they both eagerly accepted. Olga asked the guys but neither one of them were interested. After that first dance Frank took turns dancing with the wives. Whichever one was not dancing would ask Olga about her massages of her husband. Olga told Kathy, "Your husband is a good boy but he complains a lot. To relax stiff muscles you have to pound with the side of your hands, but to listen to your husband, you would think I was torturing him. I bet Frank massages you the same way doesn't he?"

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12