Health Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers

"Yes he does and I find it relaxing and a little bit stimulating."

"Sometimes little boys like your husband just need to be told what to do. They don't understand what's best for them."

Olga asked Amanda the same question. "I like it; it makes me feel good and kind of horny. Does Freddie get a stiffy when you massage him?"

"No he doesn't, but then he doesn't have much to get stiff anyway. That's why I call both of them little boys." They all laughed over that. "Since they don't like massages I can train them to give you the kind of massages you like. You know the tongue can give excellent massages if applied to the proper place. The guys were left out of these conversations as well. They had nothing to do but drink and watch their wives dance with Frank.

When 10:30 came the guys were drunk and Frank helped Billie and Olga helped Freddie to Kathy's room first because that room was the closest. Shortly after arriving at the room Billie threw up and went to lay down on the bed feeling sick and Freddie had passed out on the sofa. Frank said to Olga, "The guys are in bad shape and I'm afraid that if there's a problem their wives wouldn't be of much help. Would you be willing to stay here tonight and keep an eye on these two and I'll take Kathy and Amanda to Amanda's room and make sure they're OK too?"

"I'll do it but I'm not sleeping in that bed that Billie might get sick in and Freddie is passed out on the sofa."

"OK, we'll roll Billie off the bed onto the floor and lay him on the carpet beside Freddie giving you the bedroom."

Kathy and Amanda heard all of this but they made no protest. In Amanda's room Frank said, "We had an interesting day but I think we should all get a good night's sleep now."

Amanda asked, "Kathy and I can sleep in the bed but our room does not have a sofa the way there's does, so where are you going to sleep?"

"That bed is big enough for all 3 of us to sleep in."

"But we don't have any pajamas or anything with us. We would have to sleep nude in bed with you," Kathy answered.

"If you girls are shy," Frank replied, "I'll turn my back while the two of you get undressed and into bed; then I'll get naked and sleep between the two of you." They did what he wanted without protesting. "I'll give each of you a goodnight kiss and then we had better get some sleep." He kissed Amanda first. They did some open mouth kissing and his had moved to her breast while continuing to kiss her. She moaned a little pressing her breast harder into his hand and her hand moved down to lightly massage his cock.

Kathy spoke up. "Hey enough of that, it's my turn now." Amanda's hand squeezed his cock about 3 times before she let go. While he was kissing Kathy she took his hand and moved it to her breasts, making him caress her by moving his hand in a circular motion and then shoved his hand down between her legs allowing him to finger her pussy. His fingers sent sparks through her pussy and made her nipples throb. She groaned as she had her orgasm.

Amanda heard her groan. "Hey you are giving Kathy more time than you gave me, so it's my turn now." This time when Frank turned to her, she pulled him on top of her. She could feel his cock rubbing against her pussy mound and stomach but he wasn't getting it in. She squirmed around trying to get Frank in the right position to penetrate her but he was too high up still kissing her. Finally she had to say, "Frank, make love to me." He changed his position and her pussy welcomed his cock. His thrusts into her did not go much deeper than her husband's did; but what made a huge difference was it was bigger around so his bigger cock stretching her pussy walls, was giving intense stimulation. Grabbing him by the ass she bucked up against him trying to get him deeper if she could but mainly to feel the thrill of his bigger cock rubbing against her inner pussy. Her groan of satisfaction was easily heard by Kathy.

"Frank, you had better do me too or I'm going to tell Freddie you fucked his wife." He turned to her and easily penetrated her soaking wet pussy. Kathy was getting the benefit of both a longer and bigger cock than her husband. She was bringing Frank quickly to the point of no return. She would thrust against him when he pushed into her and her pussy would grip his cock on each outstroke. She had her legs wrapped around him and her fingernails digging into his back as she had her orgasm making him cum deep in her pussy. Billie had never excited her this way.

Frank stayed in her until his cock shrunk. "You two are going to wear me out. Now we have had a busy day so let's all get some sleep."

In the morning both Kathy and Amanda woke up to the sound of Frank taking a shower. When he came out naked, both women stayed in bed looking for round two. "Get up you two, I told Olga we would be back by 8:30 and it's already past 9:00."

They got back to Kathy's room to find Olga fully dressed sitting on the sofa and Billie and Freddie, both wearing only their shorts doing sit-ups. "Your men are in terrible shape. I'm going to need at least 3 months to get them anywhere near the shape you want them to be. This morning I sat on their backs and had them crawl around the room 3 times. This is close to the perfect exercise because it strengthen their arms, legs and back. It's also good for their heart and circulation, and their lungs and respiratory system. This is something the two of you could do each morning to help me get them in shape, especially if they are a little out of breath from that tongue action we talked about.

"To listen to them whine and complain, you would think I was humiliating them instead of giving them a beneficial workout. I was sorry I didn't have my paddle with me, the one I use on my husband when he gets out of hand. If I had I would have whipped their sorry asses. That's something the two of you should get; nothing fancy, a Ping-Pong bat does nicely. Of course it works much better on a bare ass which is another reason I suggest you do this exercise first thing in the morning. You can make a game of it where both of you have fun. Call it "Horsy" and ride them like a jockey and beat their ass if they are not preforming right or going fast enough to please you.

"Now as I recall, the health club has a special 3 month price but all 4 of you have to attend. That means the wives would still be getting the personal attention of Frank, but I'm sure they won't mind that."

Almost in unison Kathy and Amanda said, "Sign us up."

Story by Omega

Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers
12