Health Club Adventures Vol. 02

Story Info
Boss confronts peeping employee.
2.5k words
4.33
32.8k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever been to a health club or gym? Most of us have...the last decade has seen an increased public awareness in health and fitness, and more people than ever are going to these places to try to get in shape.

As you can imagine, all of this flexing and sweating can make for a very sexually-charged environment, from which lots of interesting situations can arise...

.....

I sat in my office, idly toying with a pink thong ringed with white lace. The scent drifting off the panties was maddening, and my cock was beginning to stir just thinking about how I came into possession of them. My office door was closed, blinds drawn, so I didn't have to worry about someone coming in to find me fondling a pair of pink panties. My office is quite large, with a long wall of windows that overlooks the spacious, open floor plan of the gym so I can keep an eye on what's happening in every area. I have a casual meeting area off to one side with a sofa and a couple of love seats, and a bar at the back. My desk and computer is in the other corner with a couple of chairs facing it for more formal meetings.

Last night, I came to my club after hours following my evening jog and ducked into the shower for a quick wash... it turned into a quick wash and a good tug as I stood in the shower and thought about my sexy young employee Clarissa who had locked the club up for me at the end of her shift. After I left the shower, I found that Clarissa had (unknown to me) been in the spa tub when I came in (the tub in the ladies' change room was out of service) and she had watched my actions in the shower. It turned her on so much she masturbated while watching me, then fled before I could find her there, but she left behind her panties (accidentally, I think, but I'm not sure).

I lay in bed last night, pondering on how best to proceed. Technically, I could fire Clarissa for being in the club after hours when she should have been gone, but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. She was a good employee, seemed like a nice kid, and after all, he didn't think that she had been peeping on purpose, it just sort of happened innocently on both our parts. I just couldn't get the image of her naked, rubbing her pussy while she watched me jerk off. I was getting hot again just thinking about it.

Clarissa's shift was due to start later this afternoon, so I'd just have to see what the day would bring.

...

Clarissa stared at the clock on her bedroom wall with anticipation. Her shift at the gym started in less than an hour, and soon she'd be seeing her boss again. Although this time, it would be under drastically different circumstances! She lay on her bed, rubbing her fingers across pussy, thinking about the events of last evening. It was as if the image of him standing naked in the shower with his massive cock in his hand had been burned into her brain. Every time she closed her eyes, she envisioned his cum spurting out from the glistening purple head of his cock and splattering onto the wet tile – she only wished it had been splattering across her face and tits!

She got up to get dressed for her shift, and once again wondered where her panties were... she had run out of the gym naked last night with her bundle of clothes in her arms so as to not risk him coming out of the shower and finding her, but when she got dressed, trembling, in the back alley, she didn't have her panties. Oh well, they must have fallen from her arms as she ran through the alley in the dark.

...

"Hey sweetie, how were classes today?"

Clarissa smiled and hugged her friend Lori. She and Lori had hit it off the first day they worked together at the gym. They had both been the "new girl" (although Lori had started a week or so before Clarissa), so they both learned the job at the same time. Since they were both students, quite often they wound up working the same shifts, which was nice as it helped to pass the time quicker (even though Clarissa got more studying done when she wasn't working with Lori!). They were even talking about getting an apartment together for the summer and next year, so Clarissa could get away from her bitch of a room-mate.

Clarissa tucked her bag behind the front counter and clipped on her name tag. "Pretty good," she replied, "except my psych prof is being a hag."

Lori laughed out loud, "I warned you!" She had taken the same class from the same professor last year and had warned Clarissa that she was a real shrew.

"But," Clarissa added, "at least we've got spring break coming up. Have you decided what you're doing for the break?"

"Not yet. Mark's still planning to go to Florida with his beer buddies, so you can count me out. Last time I went anywhere with those animals, they kept trying to get me drunk enough to enter a wet t-shirt contest!" Lori was giggling with her arms crossed in front of her chest. If I had tits like yours, Clarissa thought, I'd be showing them off everywhere!

Lori was a few inches shorter than Clarissa, and had her straight, strawberry blonde hair cut in a cute pixie cut. She weighed maybe one hundred pounds, but Clarissa figured that nearly twenty pounds of that was all tit! She was at least a 36D racked onto a tight little frame. Clarissa couldn't understand why, with a sexy body like that, Lori always seemed shy and embarrassed about herself. Whenever they worked out and showered together, Lori would move with quick, nervous gestures, and would stare at the floor until she was done and was always the first one out of the showers. Clarissa wasn't into women, but if there was a pussy in the world that she'd like to have, it was Lori's.

Lori watched Clarissa log onto the front computer so she should update her membership logs. Her big blue eyes followed the curves of Clarissa's arms and upper torso, and her heart fluttered.

Lori had been dating Mark for almost a year, but she didn't see much point in continuing... Mark was becoming frustrated as Lori's reluctance to take their relationship to the next level by moving in together. Lori couldn't tell him (she could hardly admit to herself) that every day she realized that her desires and sexual appetites lay in another direction. Her pussy ached for Clarissa's touch! She could hardly stand to look at her when they showered together after their workouts... Clarissa was so easy going and comfortable with her body, that Lori had to focus on the floor to avoid ogling her sexy friend. Of course, the way Clarissa moved and almost flaunted herself, she thought Clarissa might not mind all that much if Lori did ogle her!

Clarissa finished her data entering tasks and grabbed the laundry basket to make her rounds collecting towels. She just walked past her boss' office, when his voice rang out, "Clarissa, could I see you for a second?"

Just the sound of his voice sent shockwaves through her pussy... she had always found him attractive in an absent-minded sort of way, but ever since she saw him stroke himself off in the shower, all she could think of was his massive prick!

...

"Hi Terry," Clarissa said to me as she came into my office carrying the laundry basket. Was she blushing, or was it the late afternoon light coming in through my office windows?

"I just wanted to thank you for locking up last night," I began, my tone friendly and professional. Let's see if we can get anything out of her, I thought to myself. "I didn't get back from my run until late, and was glad to see everything was shut up tight when I got back." I stood up and turned to pour myself a fresh coffee from the pot behind me, making sure that I was in profile to her so she could see the bulge of my cock in my dress slacks. I had a mirror on the left wall of my office, and could see Clarissa clearly in it as I poured my coffee... her eyes were glued to my cock, entranced, and her face flushed a deeper red. That was all I needed to see to be sure it was her last night in the change room with me.

"When you locked up last night," I said, sitting back down with my coffee, "did you make sure the club was empty?" My eyes met hers over the lip of my cup as I took a sip. I let the question hang in the air.

"Quite sure," she answered blushing even further. "I did the rounds as usual, shutting down all the monitors and the equipment, and gathered the towels." She glanced at the floor and cleared her throat, and continued, "I also took a dip in the spa in the men's change room before I left, I hope you don't mind, I was only in there for a minute but I needed to unwind before bed."

I smiled at her nervousness. She was just so damn cute, and I could swear that she was starting to get turned on; her nipples were starting to poke out through her gym shirt.

"No problem at all," I answered. "I came back for a quick shower after my run," I explained, "and I had thought it looked like someone had been in there recently. I know there's nothing like a nice soak in hot water after a long day to get you ready for bed."

She agreed, smiling. I could tell she thought she was in the clear. It was time to lower the boom.

"I'm only asking because we've had some trouble with security the last while in this neighbourhood. One of the businesses down the street that's open late like we are got held up a couple of weeks ago, so that's why I had the security camera's installed."

Her smile started to slip. "Security cameras?" she asked.

"Yep. I had them installed last week throughout the building, especially at all of the entrances. The cameras are all digital and run 24 hours a day." By this time her smile was gone along with her blush. In fact, her face was becoming very pale indeed.

I reached up and turned my computer monitor so she could see it. There, frozen in time, in perfect 4.0 mega pixel digital clarity, was a shot of her stark naked with her crumpled bundle of clothes clutched under her arm as she fled the men's locker room heading hell-bent-for-leather for the front door. Caught in mid-stride, you could see her beautiful bald beaver in all its glory. You could even almost tell how swollen her labia were. My cock was throbbing at the mere sight of her. I was finding it to be very erotic to have her standing fully clothed before me, and yet to be revealing to her a very nude photo of herself.

"Ohmygod," she whispered. I could tell she didn't know what to do. The poor kid was almost in tears.

"Listen," I said calmly, hitting a button to clear the screen, "don't worry about it."

"But Terry, I..." she started, but I held up my hand to stop her.

"I mean it, don't worry. It was an accident, no harm done. Right?" I ducked my head to try to make her look at me. "Right?"

"Of course it was," she answered immediately. "I mean, I was in the tub and sort of drifted off and then when you came in I was scared you'd be mad so I sat still hoping you'd leave and then you didn't and then I couldn't and then..." she was babbling and starting to shake, so I stood and walked around from behind my desk, my erection very prominently pushing out the front of my pants. Ah, there was the blush back again, good.

I took her hand gently and moved her over to sit on the sofa before she fell down. I sat down on the arm of the sofa beside her, my hands on her shoulders. The bulge in my pants was even more accentuated now from this position, and was only a foot or so from her face.

"Listen, Clarissa, "I said as I gently rubbed her shoulders through her shirt. I could feel that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about," I told her. "I'm not mad."

She looked up at me, her big eyes all teary and wet. "You're not?" she asked.

"No, I'm not. In fact, I'm kind of flattered. It's not every day I get a sexy young thing like you checking me out while I'm in the shower."

Now the blush was back in full force. She giggled nervously. "Sexy?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" I asked her, incredulous. Did she really have no idea how gorgeous she was? "Honey, you're a knockout." I stood up from the arm of the sofa. This time she was a little more confident, almost daring, as she peeked another glance at my crotch.

"You're very nice to say so," she said, looking up at me. "So I'm not fired?"

"Of course not," I told her. God, I couldn't believe how turned on I was right now, just thinking of what her face must have looked like, clouded with lust, as she rubbed herself while watching me. Did she moan when she came, or was she the type that stuffed her mouth into the pillow? I wanted to pull my cock free and feed it to her, inch by solid inch.

"I told you when you started here that the facilities were yours to use anytime you like, and I meant it. Now go ahead back to work and I'll see you later, OK?"

She stood and straightened her clothing, nodding, once again staring at my cock through my pants. She turned to leave.

"Oh, Clarissa, I almost forgot something," I said, walking behind my desk and opening my desk drawer. I handed her a pair of pink panties, with a dainty little feminine white lace trim. "You might want these back."

This time she didn't drop her eyes from mine as she smiled a very sexy smile and took her panties back. She turned and left the room.

Oh, I definitely had to keep her on staff, I thought as I rubbed my cock through my pants. There's no way I was letting her go anywhere.

-- end.