Health Club Adventures Vol. 03

Story Info
Two friends enjoy a mutual shower.
1.4k words
4.41
37.7k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever been to a health club or gym? Most of us have...the last decade has seen an increased public awareness in health and fitness, and more people than ever are going to these places to try to get in shape.

As you can imagine, all of this flexing and sweating can make for a very sexually-charged environment, from which lots of interesting situations can arise...

.....

Lori was finishing her last couple of minutes on the treadmill, breathing heavily, slowing her pace as the treadmill slowed. She was covered in sweat, and her hair stuck to the back of her neck. She wiped herself with a towel, and looked at Clarissa in disbelief.

"How big?" Lori asked.

Clarissa had just told her about an incident that had happened a couple of nights after she locked up the gym following her shift. She had gone for a soak in the spa in the mens' change room once everyone was gone, and wound up getting a show of her sexy, older boss in the shower. What was so amazing, and what Lori was having a hard time believing, was the size of his equipment.

"I'm not kidding, Lori!" Clarissa laughed. She held her hand almost a foot apart. "This fucking big!" She giggled and blushed as two male club members walked by and smiled at the two girls. She was aware that the two of them together struck quite a picture... Clarissa was taller with long brown hair and a model's figure, while Lori was shorter, blonde, with a smaller frame, but with a great pair of tits on her.

Lori shook her head in wonder, and looked at her friend. Clarissa claimed that she just saw him naked in the shower and then left immediately, but Lori suspected there was more to the story than that.

"And you just left?" Lori asked her again. "You've got this big, hunky guy starkers in the shower right in front of you, and you just walk away? I know you better than that."

Clarissa looked at her friend and smiled. There was no way that she was going to admit to Lori that, not only had her boss been naked, he had put on a show, quite unaware, and jerked him self off while she had been watching. And there was NO way she was going to tell Lori that she had gotten so turned on that she had masturbated herself standing in the shadows watching her boss.

"Yep, that's me, the picture of restraint," she said, shrugging and grinning.

The treadmill beeped, signaling that Lori's workout was over. She stepped down and wiped herself off. Clarissa had finished her routine a few minutes earlier, and the sweat was starting to dry on her smooth skin. "Ready for a shower?" Clarissa asked.

You have no idea, thought Lori with a twinge of guilt. She and her boyfriend Mark had been fighting the last couple of days, and the more she fought with Mark, the more it reinforced her desire for Clarissa.

As they walked together to the women's showers, Lori marveled at Clarissa's body. Slim and tight, but at the same time with all of the curves right where they belonged. Lori didn't think there was a woman that she had ever met who was more striking than Clarissa. She thought she was really in love, and it wasn't with Mark.

The girls walked into the locker room and grabbed fresh towels. They walked to the back corner where the staff lockers where, and began to peel off their soaked workout clothes in silence.

Lori always got nervous around Clarissa when they were naked. Part of it was her desire for her friend, but also because Clarissa's figure made her feel awkward. Clarissa was perfectly proportioned, with long, lean limbs and beautiful breasts. Lori, on the other hand, felt like her chest made her a freak of some sort.

Clarissa glanced at her shy friend as the stripped. She marveled again at how Lori could not want to show off her stuff. Lori was like a pixie, with the blonde haircut to match, but with a perfect pair of 36DDs. She's like a wet dream come true, Clarissa thought to herself. As she turned and stuffed her clothes into her backpack, she ran her fingers across her bare pussy and shivered with delight. Wet indeed!

Lori glanced over at her naked friend, and gasped when she saw her bald pussy! "When did you do that?" she exclaimed.

Clarissa beamed and thrust her hips out proudly. She had always wanted to shave her pussy, but had never had the nerve until a few days ago. Now, she reveled in the feeling on her bare skin of the cool locker room air contrasting sharply with the hot gaze from her sexy friend. She could see a horny glint in Lori's eyes as they devoured the sight before her.

With a saucy strut, Clarissa turned and walked to the shower with Lori trailing behind her, eyes glued to Clarissa's flexing bare bum.

As the girls soaked themselves under the hot spray, the only other club member, a sexy red-headed soccer mom who worked out at the club three times a week, left the showers leaving the girls to themselves. The lady gave Clarissa a friendly wink as she went by, brazenly checking out the girl's goodies where they were proudly on display. Clarissa shivered with pleasure at the thought of being so exposed. She knew her clitoris and labia were swelling with excitement, and caught Lori sneaking glances while she thought Clarissa couldn't see.

"You should shave your pussy, Lori," prodded Clarissa with a grin. Lori kept her bush nicely trimmed, but had never touched it with a razor.

"I wouldn't know how," Lori answered, shyly. She was having a hard time keeping her eyes of Clarissa's glistening body, shiny and wet, being displayed proudly before her.

"There's nothing to it," Clarissa responded. From the wall dispenser, she pumped a handful of liquid soap into her hand, and began to lather up her body. "The key is to make sure you're all soaped up." She let her soapy hands roam freely down to her pussy, rubbing herself. Her swollen pussy clenched at the feeling, and she wondered how far she could go with this. She gave a couple more rubs, and turned to look at her friend, her face clouded with lust.

"Here, let me show you," she said to Lori. She pumped some fresh soap into her palm, and walked around behind Lori, rubbing her hands together to lather the soap. She cautiously put her soapy, slick hands on her friend's naked skin. She could feel Lori trembling. Slowly, she moved her hands across Lori's tight, flat tummy, working up a good pile of bubbles. Gently, she slowly began to lower one hand to Lori's bush, gently massaging the soap into her trim, downy blonde bush. Lori's eyes drifted closed and her breath quickened. She could feel Clarissa's fingers slowly working their way along her slit. Clarissa's other had slid up to lovingly cup Lori's heavy breast, first one, then the other, tugging playfully on her nipples. A quiet moan slipped from between Lori's clenched teeth.

Clarissa's fingers became bolder, slipping their way past Lori's labia and sliding easily into her pussy. Clarissa was encouraged by how wet Lori was, and picked up the pace of her fingers, fucking her friend's cunt with them. Lori's hands were hanging down by her side, but slowly reached behind her to rub her hands against Clarissa's bare legs, and slowly climbed higher until the first touched her friend's bare pussy. Clarissa's legs almost buckled at that first electric jolt of feeling Lori touching her there, and then she adjusted her stance, moving her feet farther apart to encourage Lori to explore further.

Together, the girls worked their fingers in and out of each others' snatches in unison, quickly bringing each other to the brink, Clarissa's breath heavy in Lori's ear. Suddenly, they both crested, juices soaking the others' fingers, clutching each other in ecstasy.

As the girls held each other, fingers still entangled in the others' pussies, nipples quivering, nerves jangling, the red-headed soccer mom walked into the shower and past them to where she had been showering. She grabbed her bath poof from where she had hung it on the shower hook.

"Forgot my poof," she said with a knowing smile and a wink, licking her lips as she took in the spectacle before her. She walked back out of the showers.

Lori looked back at Clarissa over her shoulder, eyes wide. Staring into Clarissa's eyes, she whispered, "I thought you were supposed to be the picture of restraint?"

Both girls burst into giggles, knowing that this wouldn't be the last time they enjoyed a mutual "shower"!