Health Club Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she dropped to her knees and started sucking me like I'd never been sucked before. She maintained eye contact like before, but her innocent look had been replaced with a sultry, controlling look. She knew enough to understand when I was about to cum, and she stopped just short, and she let the streaming water cool me down.

She then led me to the dressing room, and had me lay down on the bench. She straddled me, and began to fuck me furiously. I don't know if it was me, or merely the control of me, but she began to moan and her body exploded with convulsions as she had a loud orgasm. Sitting still on my hard cock, she slowly began to rock up and down again. Her moans were building again as my own little control was exhausted and I felt the tightening of my balls. She didn't put a condom on me, and I warned her I was about to cum.

She immediately jumped off me, pulled on my balls, and grabbed my cock at the base as tightly as she could. When the spasm passed, she kissed my cock head, said "Good night Jim, see you soon." and walked out.

12