Health Services

Story Info
College boy has to strip in front of a young, female doctor.
3.8k words
4.33
83.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carible
Carible
76 Followers

I'm starting to get impatient. It's been half an hour since I signed in at the laptop by the front desk, but I guess you just have to accept the wait when you make a walk-in appointment. This is my first time at the University's Health Services even though I'm a sophomore. I guess I'm usually pretty healthy, but now I've got this rash between my legs. It didn't seem like a big deal when I first noticed it, but that was more than a week ago and now it's starting to freak me out.

"Benjamin?!" I hear a voice call.

I stand up (careful to avoid aggravating my rash) and see a middle-aged nurse standing at the door to the room. We make eye contact and I follow her down the hall to a typical exam room with the counter and the body measure-y thing and the bed thing with the white sheet thing on it.

"Take a seat," the nurse says. I oblige. She sits at a computer and scrolls through something. I assume it's my information. She's got glasses short spiky hair dyed red. I think about how she looks like a mom who makes a lot of jokes when you're hanging out with her son at her house.

"Okay," she says. "Ria will be right with you." She gets up and leaves me to wait some more.

She's kind of old to be a nurse. You'd think she'd be a doctor by now. Wait. I guess that's not how it works. Nurses can't just get promoted to being doctors; they have to go to school for it. That's why there's old nurses and young doctors.

Coincidentally, a young doctor walks into the room. "Hi there. I'm Ria," she says as she walks over to the computer. But I barely hear her, because I'm struck by her appearance. She's got black hair in a bun and such a sweet face. I can't see much of her body with her white doctor's coat on, but I can tell she's wide and narrow in the right places, and when she walks past me the sideview of her butt gets burned in my mind forever.

"Oh- Uh. Hi," I say, several seconds too late.

"A little slow, are we?" she says, smiling.

I laugh a little. "Sorry."

She pulls up my information on the computer. "No need to apologize. I like taking my time too... Do you go by Benjamin or Ben?"

"Ben."

"Okay, Ben. Let's take a look here." The doctor starts scrolling through my answers to the survey I filled out when I signed in earlier. I stare at the floor to avoid staring at her, but I need to take two glances just to confirm how beautiful Ria is. I notice that she has big eyes. She's probably in her late 20s but she could be my age if it weren't for her distinctly adult confidence.

"So, you have a rash?" she asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"Where is it?"

"My- um, between the legs."

"Okay. Are you allergic to any medication?" she asks.

"No."

"On the question about depression you indicated that you are '1 - depressed some of the time.' Is that typical for you or is it just due to your condition?"

I didn't think they would actually look at that. I say, "No, I've never had a rash quite big enough to make me depressed."

She laughs at my joke and it makes me feel like a champion. She says, "Alright. It may be worth it to consider seeking help then. What's your height and weight?"

I've been working out a lot more this past year, but I don't have a scale in my dorm. "I'm 5'10". Not sure about my weight... 160?"

"I can check for you," she says, and I nod. "Take your shoes off and hop on the scale."

I slip off my shoes and socks and get on the scale. The doctor walks over and looks down. "You know, you didn't have to take off your socks," she says.

"Oh." I blush, embarrassed. "My bad."

"Don't worry about it..." she says as she adjusts the little weights.

I build up my courage and say, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," she says.

"How old are you, Ria?"

She laughs. "You know, you're not supposed to ask a woman's age."

"I didn't think that applied for young women."

"Fair enough. I'm twenty-six," she says.

"And you're already a doctor?"

"I got through med school a bit quickly. You're 156 pounds."

I step off of the scale. She says, "Okay, I'm gonna check your vitals. Pop yourself up on the end that bench when you're ready." I do as I'm told.

She does all the regular stuff. Temperature, blood pressure, heart rate. She says my heart rate is a little high, but I know the reason. Having her so close to me, with her hands so close to my body is really making me feel some type of way.

Ria grabs her stethoscope and says, "Take off your shirt please?" Since I started working out, I feel like my upper body is starting to look kind of good, so I'm kind of glad that she gets to see it. I pull my shirt over my head and toss it over to the chair. She walks around behind me and I sit up with perfect posture. I take deep breaths as she puts the stethoscope on different parts of my back. I'm imagining that she's thinking about my muscles, even though she's probably not.

When she puts the stethoscope on my lower-left back, she puts her fingers on my upper-right back to balance herself. I know it's pathetic, but knowing that her skin is touching my skin is driving me wild a little bit. When she puts the stethoscope on my lower-right back, she places her hand firmly on my upper-left back. I can feel her whole hand. Its slight warmth, its slight moisture, and its softness. A lot of images start flashing through my mind. I imagine holding her hand in mine. I imagine this situation with the roles reversed, where I'm checking her breathing and she's topless. And then I imagine boning her in this room and my dick (my real dick, not in my imagination) starts to get hard. I like a fool, but I can't help it.

Ria takes the stethoscope off my back but her hand lingers for, like, a second before she walks back to the computer. She leans over the computer and I'm able to gaze at her ass again. I'm a big fan. It's a real nice ass. My dick is a fan too, and it pushes against my boxer briefs and jeans.

"You can take off your pants now," she says, still entering information into her computer. Oh lord. I stand on the floor and, facing away from Ria, unbutton my jeans and pull them off. I fold the jeans slowly, hoping I can buy enough time to quell my erection before turning around, but it's hopeless. I place the jeans down on the chair and cross my hands in front of my crotch area and turn back around. Ria, who I guess was already looking at me, looks me up and down. "Where's the rash?" she says.

"Um." I use one of my hands to gesture to the region of the rash, which is mostly under my boxer briefs.

"Okay. You can remove your underwear," she says. I blush HARD and my whole body heats up like a sauna. I may be confident in my body but being fully naked is another thing. Especially in front of this gorgeous woman! But I pull off my boxer briefs one leg at a time. When I lower the waistband below my crotch, my erect dick pops up embarrassingly. Now naked, I drop the flimsy underwear on the chair. I notice that Ria has been watching the whole time. I try to cover my dick with my hands, but now it's too stiff and long to really hide it, and of course she notices.

She smiles, looking a little amused. "You don't have to cover yourself." I put my hands at my sides, and my dick is basically pointing at her face. This can't be real. I am butt naked in front of this beautiful (fully clothed) woman that I met a few minutes ago. She continues, smiling sweetly, "It's only human, so there's nothing to be ashamed of. Especially for you."

Especially for me? Is she saying my dick is big? Did she just compliment my dick? If I had an erection before, I think I just got the world's first double erection. I fight the urge to cover myself as Ria takes two steps closer to me. She's looking in my eyes and I am frozen in time. More images rush through my head. In my mind, I see her naked hips, and her vagina. And as much as I would rather all my thoughts were pure, I imagine what my dick would feel like inside her. "You can go lay down on the table," she says.

I hop on the table and lie back, with my dick pointing straight up. "Spread your legs slightly," she says. I do so, and now she's looking right in my naughty region. This is really such a ridiculous situation. Maybe one day I'll remember this and laugh about it, but for the time being I'm just embarrassed.

"Alright. You can turn over now." As the doctor says this, she puts her fingers lightly on my left hip, sort of to help guide me in turning to the right. But I guess all my blood is in my dick instead of my brain, so I turn over to the left instead of the right and my dick slaps her hand, actually kind of hard.

"Ow," she says.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry," I say, now in push-up position because I'm not sure how to lay down on my stomach without breaking my dick in half.

She laughs, "No, no, it's fine. It wasn't very hard. That is to say, it didn't HIT me very hard." She giggles at her own joke. I fake a laugh but I'm too embarrassed to find it funny. I'm kind of shocked that she has a sense of humor about it. Still struggling with how to lay down, I decide to use one hand to press my dick up against my stomach as I lie down. Ria laughs at this too and continues to examine my rash.

Unable to see what's going on behind me, my imagination goes on a field day. My dick, squeezed between my body and the table, is starting to get wet. I think about my situation. I'm, like, on the verge of orgasm in a goddamn doctor's office. What the fuck would the doctor think if I ejaculated while she was innocently checking my rash? I remember how she laughed at me when I tried to lay down. She's obviously not into me. She probably thinks of me as some kind of silly little kid who can't control his penis at the sight of a pretty woman such as herself.

I feel really ashamed and embarrassed, and, although my erection sticks around, thankfully I don't blow my load or anything.

I get up when Ria tells me I can get dressed. As I'm putting on my clothes, I notice that I left a little wet spot where the end of my dick had been, and I try not to think about Ria noticing it later.

She types something into her computer and says, "So, luckily, the rash seems to be pretty typical. It won't hurt you, but it would do you good to try some lotion." I sat down and she recommended lotion brands. After all that ordeal it's just a regular rash. I nod as she talks but I'm staring and the floor.

"But," she continues, "just in case it isn't what I think it is, I want you to schedule a follow-up appointment for one week from now so I can give it a second look and see if it's gotten any better." I nod. "Okay?" she says.

"Yep. Okay," I say sheepishly.

"Great. I'll see you in one week, Ben," she says.

"See ya."

"Bye bye."

I walk back to my dorm room and jerk off like crazy. But we don't need to dwell on that.

~~~

I'm sitting in the waiting room again. After a week of applying lotion to my rash twice daily, it's just about all cleared up. But, as the doctor requested, I've signed up for a follow-up appointment.

I've thought about Ria and my embarrassing check-up every day this week. I feel so ashamed of the whole thing and, even though I'd take any chance I can get to gaze upon Ria's beauty, I don't know if I'll be able to face her face-to-face after last time. But she's a doctor. I'm sure she's seen plenty of private parts, and I'm probably overthinking it.

I'm sitting with my backpack on my lap because my dick is already poppin' up.

"Benjamin?!" a nurse calls. I follow her down the hall and she opens a door for me. It's a different, but essentially identical exam room, and Ria is already sitting inside.

"Hi, Ben," she says as the nurse closes the door behind me. "Take a seat. How are you feeling?"

"Alright. Um, how are you?"

She smiles warmly and I feel some kind of magical energy rush from my head to my toes. "I'm quite well. So, how is the rash?"

"It's actually mostly gone," I say.

"Oh, that's good to hear. Okay. Let's get started with your vitals just like last time. Take off your shoes and hop on the table."

I take off my shoes and hop on the table. While she's doing something on her computer I notice she's wearing her doctor's coat and a knee-length black skirt. This time she has her hair down instead of in a bun. It hangs down to just barely shoulder length. It's just a little messy, but it looks clean and soft. Why does everything about her make me feel like I'm in love with her?

She turns around and I quickly look away. She walks over and does all the same tests as last time. When Ria's checking my blood pressure, her chest is pointed towards me. Her white coat is buttoned all the way up, but I can still see the smooth skin of her upper chest, and I get an idea of the fullness of her breasts.

She tells me to take off my shirt and then starts checking my breathing. She plants one hand firmly on my back from the beginning as she continues to move the stethoscope around. I love that feeling. As she moves the stethoscope to my lower back she adjusts her hand so her four fingers are over my shoulder and her thumb is on the back of my neck. I feel a tingling sensation down my spine.

When she hangs up the stethoscope and tells me, "Everything's healthy and normal," I am already blushing and erect because I know she's going to ask me to take off my pants.

She says, "Now I could tell that last time getting naked embarrassed you quite a bit. Like I said last time, it's only human and there's nothing to reason to be embarrassed."

"That's easy for you to say," I blurt out, making myself feel like an idiot.

"Yes, exactly," she says. "It's easy for me to tell you to be comfortable when you're naked and I'm all dressed. I want you to feel completely comfortable, so I'll take off some of my clothing too. Is that okay?"

"Oh. Um. Yeah."

Some of her clothing? What does that mean?

She turns away from me and takes off her shoes, placing them neatly in the corner. I guess that's all she meant. I feel like a fool for expecting more. A little disappointed, I hop off the table and start to unzip my jeans.

But then Ria, still facing away from me, raises her hands to her chest, and I can tell she's unbuttoning her white coat. She smoothly slides her arms out of the sleeves and drapes the coat over her chair. She's topless. Her whole back is exposed to me. Before I have time to completely register what's just happened, she's already pulled off her skirt, with nothing on underneath. She's completely naked without a single piece of clothing on her. Her skin looks smooth and soft all over. Her waist is narrow, her hips flare out, and her ass is plump. My dick goes fully firm.

Ria, in all her perfection, turns to me, and my eyes dart around to every part of her. Her breasts are big but they look light. The curves of her hips and her stomach meet into a smooth V-shape at her pelvis. She looks at me (her face alone still beautiful enough to give me chills) and I realize I'm still holding the zipper of my jeans. I pull off my pants clumsily and drop them on the floor. I'm trying to just look at the floor but my eyes keep going back to her body. I pull off my underwear and my dick springs out, turning my face red. I quickly throw my hands in front of my penis.

Although she's still smiling, Ria tilts her head like she's disappointed. She walks up to me. Right up to me. And we're both naked and my throbbing dick is pointed at her. She softly grabs each of my arms and moves them to my sides. Still holding my arms, she laughs a little and says, "I do all this and you still cover your penis?"

She's standing so close to me I could lean in and kiss her if I tried. She stares right into my soul and continues, "What can I do to make you comfortable?"

"N-nothing. I'm, uh, fine."

"...If you say so. You can go lay down." She lets go of my arms and I sit on the examination table.

As she walks over to me, I observe all the movements of her flesh, but my eyes settle on her hips and thighs and the region between them. "Are you ready?" she asks.

"... For what?" I reply, nervously.

"For me to examine you. You need to lay on your back." Oh, right. I lie down, sad to lose the view of my beautiful naked doctor. Just on the other side of that wall, there is a public hallway and people who would never guess what is happening in here. Imagine what someone would think if they opened the door. I need answers.

"Um, Ria?" I say.

She stands, allowing me to see her breasts again. "Yes?"

"... Why are you doing this?"

"Examining you?" she asks.

"No, um, being... naked?" It's weird to say it out loud.

"Is it making you uncomfortable? I'm sorry. I'll get my clothes back on for you," Ria says.

"No, no, no!" I say, a bit too intensely. "I, um, I like it. But doesn't it break the Hippocratic Oath or something?"

Ria laughs. "Honey, most doctors don't take the Hippocratic Oath anymore. And it says nothing about dress code. In fact, the Hippocratic Oath says that- If I remember correctly, it goes, 'I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.'" I'm sure she's saying something very interesting, but I'm mostly just staring at her tits. "It's my philosophy that doctors should care for their patients in a personal way, even if that means straying from traditional protocol or norms a little bit." That explains a little bit. Also, she has amazing tits.

"Oh," I say, looking back up at her face.

Ria chuckles. "I get the feeling that you like to look at my breasts."

"I, uh-!"

Ria stops me. "And there's nothing wrong with that. It's just how your body works. And so is your erection." She walks around to the side of the table, closer to me. "Do you want to touch my breasts?"

"W- What?"

"I think doctors and patients should feel like equals. Since patients have to endure being touched by doctors, I think they would be most comfortable if touch could be reciprocated," she says.

I go weak all over. "Really?"

"Only if you want to," says Ria.

I'm almost afraid this is some kind of trap. As I consider what to do, my hand floats up of its own accord and lands on Ria's breast. It's soft and smooth and feels like magic. I spend a second in heaven before Ria speaks again. "Feel free to get rid of your erection."

"... Do you mean, like-?"

"Whatever you need to do, Ben," she says, smiling.

I move my free hand toward my dick, still unsure if she means what I think she means. I place my hand around my dick and look to Ria for confirmation. She nods, smiling, amused.

I move my hand around her breasts and slowly start to rub up and down. I look up at her face and she's watching my dick calmly, and almost proud. Then she turns to me and I divert eye contact, feeling a bit too naughty. I look up and down her curves and I still can't believe their perfection. My rubbing increases. She adjusts her posture and I can feel her chest heave slightly. There's no reason to hold it in. I feel a huge rush and my semen shoots up and lands on my stomach. My hand drops down to her hip as my orgasm finishes.

Ria suddenly walks to the other side of the room and I watch her beautiful, round ass. She comes back with paper towels and wipes down my stomach and gives one light wipe over my dick. I'm still recovering as she slips back into her clothes.

I lie there, naked and uninhibited. Ria speaks as though nothing was different, "Your rash looks alright. It will probably clear up in a day or two, but don't stop treating it. Okay?"

"Uh, okay," I say.

"You're free to go when you're ready... Although you may want to put your clothes on first."

"Um, right. Right," I say stupidly, as I walk over to my clothes and pull them on. Am I about to leave right now? I'm probably still sweaty and red in the face. I notice that Ria looks a bit red herself.

Carible
Carible
76 Followers
12