Healthy Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

But I do remember the day I finally got to play with my new favorite toy…my body. There was this nurse there named Patti. Nice, old, grandmotherly type White woman. I hadn't been too embarrassed by her. After all, she had been tending to my needs for the weeks since my breast surgery. Anyway, I remember the day that she came to take off the bandages. This was the day I was finally waiting for. I would finally get to see my body! Plus, the codeine buzz gets too disorienting after a while.

First, I remember the gentle way she pulled that gown up over my torso. I finally got to feel the touch of someone on my new body. It felt so sensual. I finally realized why women love foreplay so much. The sensation was so electric! Then, she took a pair of scissors and cut the bandages off my chest. I finally got to see my new breasts…and began my continued infatuation with them. They looked so perfect then! My nipples and areolas were still a bit swollen from the effect of stretching over the implants. They look the breasts of my dreams…literally. Floating perfectly on my chest, firm to the touch, super sensitive and big. When I first started touching them, I felt the direct line right to my dick. In fact, I felt a tug on the bandages down there.

I finally got the courage to ask, "What's with the bandage down there?" My nurse Patti got down on her knees in front of me, then replied "ooh, just a gift from the doc that he decided to give you while he still had you under general anesthetia." Then, she gently pulled away at the bandages from my crotch and between my legs.

What I had seen first was my own personal wet dream. What I saw then was the wish of every red-blooded male on this planet.

To say it was huge is to say Bill Gates has a few bucks. One word: Wow!

What Patti was cleaning the lint off of from the bandages was unreal. What she had in her hands was bigger semi-hard that a lot of pornstars were erect. I was curious to see how big I was, and between the new found hotline between my breasts and my dick, plus the fact that no one had touched me down there for a few months, gave me a chance to answer that question. I just looked down and stared in awe.

"Should be about a foot long and as big around as the proverbial Coke can if the doc did his job right…and I see he has," Patti commented to bring me out my reverie.

"Remind me to that the good doctor," I remember shouting out. This was incredible. I was built, figuratively and literally, like a wet dream and I was loving every second of it. Then, I felt something warm and wet on my tip. I looked down, and it was Patti sucking on my tip, struggling to get her mouth around it. She pulled away from me when she noticed me looking down and said, "from the way you responded when I was trying to clean you off, it looks like you're desperate for some attention. Don't mind me. I used to do this sometimes when I was younger. Do you mind sonny? I mean ma'am? I mean.."

I just nodded my head in assent, and let the woman take care of business. It wasn't the best blowjob I've gotten in my life. However, she was pretty good, and sensitive as I was, I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. She gently pumped my shaft back and forth, while sucking on the first three inches of my dick. As she did it, a look not of lust but of caring shot up to my eyes. She did this little trick with her tongue along the ridge at my tip, and almost instantly I groaned out in orgasm. It felt so nice as it seemed I was pumping her mouth to overflowing with my seed, an ocean pouring out of my dick. She swallowed most of dutifully too. However, I had enough composure to tell her to stop swallowing.

When I finally finished ejaculating, I pulled her frail frame up from her knees. Of course, I thanked her for the service she performed. Then, I kissed her in gratitude. Hard. On the lips. With tongue. The last little bit of cum in her mouth, we shared back and forth as I caressed her mouth with my tongue. I even swallowed some of my own cum. Not a bad taste. Not great, but not horrible either. Then, I gave her a peck on the cheek and sent her on her way.

***

"OK. Mr. Stanford, with all due respect, you're nuts."

"Whatever. I'm rich enough to do this. Besides, I'm not forcing this on anyone. I'm not hurting nobody."

"OK. This has got to be the weirdest story I've ever covered."

"Look, I gotta bounce in a bit. Gotta meet my girl. So shall I see you around 2ish tomorrow back here? Maybe we could finish up."

"Grrrr. OK."

"See ya!"

* * * * *

Wanna see more? E-mail me with comments!

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers
12