Heart and Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You have no idea, I …'

'Sorry can't talk long; I'll be coming home in two weeks see you then baby,' he cut in and then hung up. What the hell was going on, this was supposed to be the happiest day of my life but my mind was in turmoil? I missed Billy, I wished he was there holding me in his arms and saying how much he loved me. I started crying and my sister came over to console me. After composing my self I picked up the phone and dialed, it rang a few times before it was picked up.

'Hi Lisa, guess what I'm pregnant.'

*********************

This last mission had been short, but I didn't care this time I had something to look forward to at home. And for the first time I understood why Greg was always grumpy when we were delayed or when 'something came up'. I still didn't have a partner so I was put in charge of a field unit, a bunch of fresh young kids very bright and naturally cocky but they knew their shit and that's all that mattered. But screw that, I was going home to my Aiko; and her sister Yumi.

I bought some presents for both and for the rest of my family. My sister's kids loved it when I brought gifts and naturally she always complains that I spoil them even though I only see them a few times a year. My plane landed in the evening and it took me a while to get through customs things surely were different now. But Aiko was waiting for me and she looked beautiful in her mini dress.

She ran up to me, jumped in my open arms, wrapped her legs around my waist and gave me a very passionate kiss. Everyone around us was staring, and some had knowing smiles on their faces but we didn't care. She had been crying but I chalked it up to me coming home. When we finally broke off she looked in my eyes and said how much she loved me. On the drive home she was quiet and it didn't take an expert to tell that something was up.

We stopped off at a restaurant and that's when I decided to ask her. 'What's going on? And don't tell me it's nothing.'

She took a deep breath and then looked at me, 'I'm pregnant,' it took me a while to realize what she had said.

'What, I mean when?'

'I just found out a couple of weeks ago, I'm so sorry … I was on the pill … it wasn't supposed to happen … please don't hate me,' she was all over the place and then she started crying again. I then realized that I had yet to say something positive.

'Please don't its wonderful news,' I tried to reassure her, 'it's just so sudden I figured it would be a few years before we had to think about kids you know with you going to school and all.'

'So you're not mad at me?'

'Why would I be? I love you very much,' that brought a smile to her beautiful face, oh how I had missed that smile. From that point on her mood changed and she wouldn't stop talking. When we got home I saw a different car on the driveway. My curiosity was still peaked because Aiko had not said anything about her sister and now I felt nervous about meeting her. When we entered, she was in the kitchen and when Aiko called out she came out.

'Hi Billy, it's been a while,' she said then hugged me. 'Thanks for taking care of my sister, you have no idea what that means to me.' She was a carbon copy of Aiko except she was an inch or so taller. To top it off she wore the same shirt Aiko wore when I first met her. I didn't know what to say but caress her back as we hugged. We must have held this position for a bit too long because I heard Aiko giggle and hug me from behind.

'I see you like my sister, I'm glad.'

'How did he take it?' she asked Aiko.

'What?'

'The pregnancy, what did he say?'

'Well he didn't say anything at first which kind of freaked me out a bit but he was okay with it.'

'That's it; he didn't jump up with joy?'

'Not really but he thinks it's wonderful,' she replied with a smile. 'Oh and by the way we have an appointment for a check up tomorrow, ultrasound.' Then I remembered I had come bearing presents, so I dished them out and waited. I had bought them each a kimono and a pair of traditional Japanese sandals which they tried on and strutted around the room in then they both hugged me.

'I see you've been using the tea set I sent, you like it?'

'Of course we do silly,' Yumi replied while punching me playfully on the arm. The egg timer went of and we sat down for dinner. Everyone was excited and pretty soon the talk turned to the baby nursery, then someone suggested it might be a good idea to move to a bigger house and before I could say anything it was decided that they would start looking for a bigger house.

'Wait a minute, don't I get a say in this?' I asked a bit confused.

'No,' they both replied in unison, 'once the baby comes then you get a say,' Aiko added playfully. What did I get myself into? We talked late into the night, at issue was her education but since in college pregnancy is not an issue, she could continue attending and take some time off after giving birth. Yumi had suggested moving out but I would hear none of it, besides who would keep Aiko company while I was gone.

By the time we retired to sleep, I was bushed and again a surprise. Aiko asked if Yumi could sleep with us. At first I thought she was playing with me, but she was serious and who was I to turn her down. Before I left the last time, we would sleep naked so this time I didn't know what to do. Yumi seeing my predicament went into the bathroom and came out wearing, you guessed it, the blue see through negligee Aiko wore that first night. They had planned this down to the last detail because she did the same thing Aiko did that night.

She had soft lips and I couldn't wait to fuck her, but I was still hesitant so Aiko took my hand and placed it on her sister's boob.

'She's yours, I'm yours, we belong to you and you may make love to us whenever you wish,' was I hearing this right.

'You don't belong to me because I believe in free will and if you are doing this out of some kind of obligation, I'd rather you stop now.'

'We love you and when I give birth I won't be available for several weeks. Who do you think will take care of you? Besides we are giving ourselves to you just like you gave yourself to me.' I didn't know what to say, so I took Yumi's face in my hands and gave her a very passionate kiss. Then with Aiko's help, I took off the negligee and boy did she have a beautiful body. We made slow deliberate love and just like her sister she was multi orgasmic and her whole body shook every time she came.

Afterwards I made love to Aiko and as we all cuddled, I rubbed her belly which I realized would be showing sooner that most women due to her small stature. The next day we went for her ultrasound accompanied by Yumi. It's amazing when you first hear the baby's heartbeat because it's kind of fast and we decided to find out the sex; it was a girl. Next they dragged me to the baby store and we shopped, well they shopped I carried everything.

One thing I should say about them was they look like teenagers due to their height and small bodies, so when we entered a clothing store you can imagine the kind of clothes they bought. They would model them for me at the same time and every once in a while they would wear matching outfits which really turned me on.

I still hadn't called Lisa and I really wanted to check up on her and the baby. When I finally had some alone time I decided to drive to her place and she was exceptionally happy to see me which was odd but I didn't think too much about it. Isabell seemed to have grown quite a bit.

'I guess I should tell you the good news, Aiko is pregnant.'

'That's wonderful,' she stated. I thought it odd that she didn't look surprised but didn't read too much into it. We had lunch and as I was leaving she suggested I give Aiko her number so that she can help her through her pregnancy. I told I would think about it. Since I was on stand by from work, I could be called upon any time so I made sure I did as much as I could to help before the call came. We shopped around for a house and they fell in love with a two story Victorian style house that had a nice back yard with a play pen.

It had five bedrooms and one of them had been set up as a nursery which meant less work for me. It was a bit pricey but I had saved up enough through out the years. We moved in a few days later and once again I should thank her because we didn't have a lot of furniture but the back yard needed a bit of work and naturally that all fell to me. Then the call came and I had to go back to work, I was a bit bummed but it was what I did for a living.

Before I left I left a note with Lisa's number and tried to explain as much as I could who she was. I was nervous about it because I didn't want it to look like I had something going on with her, little did I know what they knew. Another thing that I had been seriously considering was retiring, something I knew my bosses wouldn't be too pleased with but I had a baby on the way. I had yet to tell the Aiko and the rest of the family. I knew she would be happy because I would be around to help with the baby.

After my mission I tended in my resignation. This wasn't about me anymore and as expected I was offered a raise and an administrative position. They gave me a couple of weeks to consider the offer, but this time I was going to talk it over with my family. This time they all met me at the airport Yumi kissed me passionately and blushed just like her sister. Aiko was now three months pregnant and showing and she looked beautiful. They were excited about the nursery and had a surprise for me. I told them I had a surprise too but they had to go first.

'I'm pregnant,' Yumi said I just picked her up and gave her a passionate kiss.

'How long?' I asked.

'Three weeks, looks like you are going to have your hands full,' Aiko pitched in.

'Does mum know?' I asked, they called her mum and she got a huge kick out of it.

'Yeah she's coming over tomorrow to discuss something. Now tell us, what's your surprise?'

'Okay here goes, I resigned my job and they offered me an admin job but I wont take it if you don't want me to. It pays more and less risk because I wont participate in field missions,' they both fell silent and I thought I had said something wrong. Yumi was the first one to speak, 'that's wonderful, now we don't have to worry whether you coming back to us or not.'

Aiko started crying and hugged me, 'I love you so much for doing that.' They looked at each other and then at me.

'Take it because we all know this is your life but now that we know you won't be in any danger its okay with us,' Yumi said and also gave me a hug.

*******************************

I do have a happy ending, Aiko gave birth to a beautiful girt whom we named Consolata after my mother and Yumi also gave birth to a girl whom we named Keiko after their mother. We got married in one of the South Pacific islands by a tribal chief who also blessed the kids. We are expecting some more, Yumi is due in a month and Aiko is due in about six months. Mum loves to spoil the kids but hey now she can rest easy knowing I gave her grandkids. I took the promotion and life could never be any better.