Heart of Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing an opportunity, the stewardess tried to swallow first one nipple then the other, which stuck out over the edge of her bra cup, sucking and nibbling as she went. Her head lowered along Darla's torso, sliding her tongue along the way. Darla expected to feel a tongue in her pussy again, but instead, she felt her silky hair, as the stewardess' mouth had found Shelly's; however, Darla was not disappointed long, as a hand snaked up into her, to gently spread and close, stroke and tickle her delicate tissue.

Once again Darla was amazed at the new sensations, as again the women felt a new round of orgasms approaching; however, this time their reactions become more animated. This time the sucking became more intense, as more of Darla's flesh was pulled into Shelly's and the stewardess' hungry mouths. Their hands and fingers become forceful upon Darla's sweaty body, as the pleasure was only enhanced by the pain that was being inflicted upon her nipples as the stewardess pinched them hard.

Harsher and harsher the movements became, until the explosions erupted, as their cries of pain, pleasure and ecstasy poured from their orgasm laden throats, nearly awakening all of the men in first class. After about 10 minutes, all three of the girls ceased their trembling, and removed their hands and mouths. They then washed their faces, reapplied their lipstick, and put their clothes back into place. The three women then left the lavatory, after nearly 45 minutes of erotically perverse activity, and smiled a bewildered but satisfied smile, as the stewardess went up to the kitchen, and the girls returned to their seats.

After a few minutes, Shelly fell into a deep slumber, as she was completely spent from the experience. However Darla remained awake, as the dark lusts had now arisen within her and she had no desire to have the feeling go away. She now felt a deep craving for cock, black cock, no even better still- African cock. Her thoughts wandered and then settled upon Mombassa, who was awaiting them in Kinshasa at the end of their long 12-hour journey .Thinking of him, Darla smiled and closed her eyes at the prospect, but before she could slip her finger under her dress, her thoughts were interrupted by the stewardess.

"Hello again", the stewardess said, flashing that broad smile.

"How do you feel?"

"Different," Darla answered in a hushed voice. "Like something has changed in me."

The stewardess gave a soft throaty laugh. "Yes, I would guess so. I knew you were someone who would enjoy something new. The pilot wanted to know if you would like to tour the plane. It is a privilege offered to very few".

Darla nodded yes, since at this point; she would have followed the stewardess anywhere. She then glanced toward Shelly and decided not to awaken her.

The stewardess then took her hand and led her down the aisle toward the back of first class. All of the passengers were either asleep or distracted; however several men did not fail to notice their passing. Darla had expected to go back into the rest room for another experience, but instead they continued on to a small elevator. They then squeezed into the one person elevator, and face to face, with their breasts pressed against each other, rode down to the cold baggage area.

As the elevator made its descent, their eyes met and their lips parted only to be moistened by their fluid tongues. The stewardess then grabbed Darla's red hair and pulled Darla's mouth to hers, French kissing her, and sucking deeply upon her tongue. At the same time Darla moved her hands behind the stewardess' ample ass, pulled her close to her and began to knead her buttocks through the long traditional dress that she wore, feeling nothing underneath, as they ground against each other for a few moments until the elevator came to a sudden stop in the baggage area of the plane.

When they separated, they were both panting as they squeezed out of the elevator and into the frigid small room. Inside the frigid baggage area the pilot was standing there, his shirt unbuttoned, revealing a bodybuilder physique and large muscular chest. Without saying a word he grabbed Darla harshly and crushed her mouth to his. She did not resist, however, as she was overpowered, but filled with the desire to be overpowered. The stewardess then came up and stood behind her, rubbing her pelvis against Darla's ass.

As the pilot savored the taste of Darla's tongue, the stewardess reached between the pilot and Darla to unbutton and remove Darla's blouse. Her skirt was the next to go as the pilot unfastened and dropped it around her ankles. From behind Darla, the stewardess placed her thumbs underneath Darla's thong and pulled them down, as once again, her ass cheeks were separated and a familiar tongue entered her ass, and commenced to deep sucking. As the sucking of her sphincter began, Darla moans were only muted muffled sounds as her mouth was filled with the pilot's meaty tongue. Once again a dark euphoria permeated Darla's being, and she became lost in the sensation, as the pilot grabbed her breasts, which were still encased in her bra, and ripped the useless garment off her body, and tossed it aside.

Suddenly, the stewardess stopped and pulled the two of them apart. Darla was suddenly dazed, woozy, and confused by the sudden change. However, when her vision cleared, she saw the stewardess locked in the arms of the pilot, her legs wrapped around his waist. His hands quickly raised her white skirt around her waist to expose her naked black ass, and her top was now completely open, as Darla stared at the stewardess's ass, and was mesmerized. Darla then squatted and grabbed both of Lulu's cheeks and spread them apart, as she proceeded to lick her crack and kiss the woman's pulsating dark flesh. Slowly, Darla's tongue sought out her quivering rose bud; however, before she could find it, the pilot began to lift the stewardess higher, raising her toward his face.

As she moved higher, the stewardess grabbed a bar hanging overhead and pulled upward. Now the pilot's mouth was smothered by Lulu's hot dripping pussy. Watching his long tongue slid up and down the hot slit, while his mouth covered and sucked harshly on her tiny hard clit, Darla felt deprived, for she now had a need that desperately needed to be satisfied. She then glanced directly in front of her face and saw the bulge in the pilot's pants, and without a word, she unzipped his zipper and his prodigious cock flew out.

Darla briefly marveled at the mass of the pilot's cock, and then began to lick along its length, grasping it with both hands. Her mouth opened as wide as possible and took in the black cock head, as she relaxed her throat and slid the throbbing monster towards into her. Once she found the maximum distance, she slid it back; just short of releasing it, then moved it back in, allowing her tongue to flick it as it moved. Back and forth her head then moved, as Darla reached inside his trousers and grasped his balls and gently extracted the heavy set. She then used both hands to cup and massage them; however, after several minutes, she sensed an urgency in his cock, for he was about to cum.

Darla then withdrew his prick until just the head was in her mouth. She licked and sucked with as much pressure as her mouth and tongue could generate, while at the same time, she squeezed his balls with a strong pulsing beat. As his orgasm began, Darla nearly gagged with the amount of spunk that poured out of him. As the pilot came she continued with her sucking and squeezing, in a desperate effort to try and drain every drop of love juice from his hot black pulsating cock. Finally the cumming ended, but the cock still remained hard and rigid.

As the pilot came, the stewardess began to cum as well, as she began shaking and slid down the pilot's chest. The pilot then began to slide along the wall down to the steel floor; however, never did Darla release his cock, as he lay on his back, panting, his hard cock pointed to the ceiling. Once again the stewardess straddled his face, this time in a reverse direction so that she could face Darla. The stewardess then began to grind her pussy over his open mouth. Without releasing the cock, Darla then covered the stewardess' mouth with her own, and began sucking on the stewardess' tongue, as she, Lulu, moaned and pulled on Darla's breasts. Without releasing her lips from the stewardess, Darla straddled the pilot and slid his cock into her awaiting pussy that was now dripping drops of hot juice.

Darla then placed the entire length of his cock into her and began to ride him violently. Again and again the pumping continued as Darla found her womb full of throbbing African meat. The nameless cock was a massive pulsing hard weapon that impaled her hungry pussy like a steak through the heart of a vampire. Now she was truly fulfilled, for this is the pleasure that the Mutant Mahala had programmed her brain to seek out. As she bounced up and down, Darla quickly came twice, while she and the stewardess balanced each other upright by holding on tightly to each other's breasts. None of them wanted the feeling to stop; however, after long minutes, Darla sensed that the pilot was again about to spend his load, and slowly stopped and then removed him from deep within her, as she shifted her pelvis forward slightly and placed her sphincter over his love-juice coated dick.

The stewardess then watched in awe as Darla, slowly and gently, slid the pilot's ebony weapon up inside her tight canal. At first the pain caused Darla to wince, but after she relaxed and focused on the control of her bowel muscles, was able to slide more and more of him into her until finally she was completely impaled. Darla then relaxed for a moment, as a sheen of sweat, despite the coolness of the baggage area, now formed on her body, and then slowly began to move her hips up and down. As Darla humped the cock in her ass, the stewardess, who herself was in sexual heaven from the pilot's tongue, intently watched her, even as her pussy was still being eaten by the pilot. Then, as Darla savored the fullness and heat of the black cock in her bowels, she opened her eyes and glanced up at the stewardess, and, as if there was a single thought, she and the black goddess reached out for each other to embrace and share their tongues.

For several minutes, Darla's ass fucking continued, as she now had become completely obsessed with the huge cock deep inside of her bottom, for she now desperately wanted to feel his hot cum spray into her rectum. Yet, just as she let out a loud guttural moan of her third orgasm, the elevator door suddenly opened, and the copilot walked in. The 747 was now on autopilot, and the copilot was now ready to join in the entertainment of Trans Congo Air's special guest. As the stewardess held her tight, Darla stared at the dark face of the copilot, and then down to the front of his trousers where a bulge had now formed.

As she balanced her impaled lithe body of the pilot's strong cock, one of Darla's hands snaked out and grabbed the copilot's belt, and pulled him to the front of her. Darla, who continued to ride the python in her bottom, now focused her oral talents on the copilot's cock, as she pulled his slacks and shorts down in near starvation for more cum. As the copilot's dick flew up and out of his pants, it was immediately surrounded by Darla's greedy mouth, as she sucked and licked him with a passion.

Simultaneously, the stewardess spread the copilot's ass cheeks and stuck her tongue into his asshole, as he grunted loud with approval. From then on, harder and harder Darla sucked, while faster and faster she rode the black cock that was still buried in her tight ass, until finally, after what seemed like hours, Darla's anal orgasm occurred at the same time as the pilots began to spew their spunk down her throat and up her greedy ass. As the spunk squirted into Darla, the stewardess, who was busy milking Darla's breasts with her greedy lips, let out a loud tribal shriek of pleasure as her own love juices poured down the mouth of the pilot's greedy throat.

On this flight on Trans Congo Air nearly every rule in commercial aviation had been broken so that four people could indulge in the most basic, and most pleasurable, of human activities. However, the plane was now under need of manual control, as a warning light suddenly went on overhead signaling turbulence, whereupon the women were told reluctantly by the pilots to immediately stop, even as they begged to be fucked some more. Quickly, and reluctantly, Darla relinquished control of the black cocks that were in both of her ends. As the turbulence over the ocean became stronger, all four quickly and quietly dressed, after which the pilots quickly took the stairs up the cabin in order to keep the big noisy jet from falling out of the sky.

Once the women were alone, the stewardess finally introduced herself and told her name, and then, after they had slowly and lovingly dressed each other, kissing some more, she reluctantly instructed Darla, after they arrived back upstairs on the freight elevator, to go take her seat and prepare for landing. However, before the elevator door opened, Lulu kissed Darla deep and then whispered in her ear that both she and Shelly were going to love the men in Kukuanaland, as it was rare to see such attractive white women in such a violent and primal land.

12