Heart of Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona then whispered into Darla's ear, "Thank you so much for earlier, but next time I want to make you cum." At which she then licked Darla's ear and said goodbye.

"Yes," replied Darla, as she kissed Mona's cheek and then watched the bounce of Mona's ass, as she walked away. As she disappeared down the corridor, Darla could not help but see, even through her baggy scrubs, the firm roundness of Mona's ass, which alternately shifted with each step, as the fluid, but firm, jerks of her muscles showed Darla just how well toned Mona's ass was.

'I must definitely revisit here', thought Darla, as she finally watched Mona disappear into Luma's office, which in turned caused her to regain her senses, as she slipped back into her professional nurse mode and continued her review, assessing each patient's condition, and placing notes where necessary on their charts.

Toward the end of her review, Darla came upon a handsome young man of 18, who was a soldier in the Kukuana military. He was lightly drugged, and was recovering from minor surgery on his knee. However, unlike most of the other patients, he lacked a gown. His left leg was raised in traction, while his other leg and pelvic area were draped with a thin sheet, however his chest and abdominal area were exposed.

Darla watched as the soldier's powerful pectoral muscles raised and fell as he breathed. His arms were raised over his head, causing his biceps to form large round knots, all of which gave him a look of complete vulnerability in his magnificent form. Sensing her presence, and still under the spell of the pain killers, the young and dark-skinned soldier stirred and turned his head toward Darla, whose feminine scent was still noticeable and pungently strong, as she had no panties on underneath the thin fabric of her scrubs. The soldier's lips looked slightly parched as they moved wordlessly in desperation to Darla. As she saw the dryness on his lips, Darla immediately understood what it was that he wanted.

Sensing the soldier's priShelly need, Darla reached for the pitcher on his night stand and poured him a partial glass of water. Moving closer to his head, she raised the glass with one hand and gently helped him sip, while her other hand rested upon his chest. As he sipped, Darla stared upon his face. The young soldier was very handsome, and because he looked every bit like a Black Adonis, she instinctively found her hand first rubbing his chest, stroking the firmness of his pectorals, until her fingers finally found and then softly began to stroke his dark nipple.

Upon feeling the pleasure from Darla's finger tips, the soldier moaned slightly and licked his lips. To which Darla replied and said,"You are still thirsty. Let me give you more."

Darla then raised the water glass and swallowed a few sips, after which she filled her mouth and then held it, while at the same time she moved her hand from his chest to his face, and gently pressed his cheeks to force his lips to pucker. She then placing her mouth over his, and allowed a stream of the liquid to flow through his waiting lips, the feeling of which caused him to instinctively swallow, as his mouth opened wider and his tongue moved toward the source of the cool wetness. As the cool fluid was exchanged, their tongues met and slowly slid against each other.

The soldier was still deeply under the effects of the medication and the slowness of his responses proved it, as Darla helped him by sucking his tongue into her mouth. By this time Darla, as Luma and Mona watched in the distance, had completely forgotten her professional bedside manner, savoring the soldier's male flavor, as the two very slowly began to kiss deeply. The effects of the taste of the young man's lips were overwhelmingly intoxicating to Darla who once again found herself becoming lost in the growing sensation, while inside of her, the familiar tingling began behind her navel and radiated lower. As her pussy juices once again began their flow, her hands slowly moved back to the soldier's chest, caressing as it went, as she once again gave into her most primal of desires.

Lost in the intoxication of her own lust, and without her realizing that several of the awake patients, as well as Luma and Mona, were watching, Darla's right hand quickly made its way underneath the soldier's thin sheet, where his cock had begun to stir. Enjoying the part of sex maid, Darla gently gripped the young man's slowly hardening cock and stroked its length to help it along, until soon she held more than a handful of hard, throbbing flesh. As the man's cock came to life, she looked down to see a bead of moisture forming at the tip. Sensing her young patient's new need, Darla then pulled her lips from his, releasing his tongue with a small gasp.

By now Darla's body was flush and breathing heavily, as her eyes moved along the length of the soldier's torso and then locked visually upon what it was that she was holding. Feeling the pulsing of his growing prick, Darla's hand rose to the tip and began to smear what precum that had already built up, lubricating the entire head, as his veins began to protrude and his thin and delicate tissue started to throb. As the M2 in her system took its full control over her cerebral cortex, Darla suddenly felt dizzy and rested her cheek upon his chest, while her eyes closed partially and she felt herself beginning to lose sense of reality.

Soon a light fuzz seemed to form on everything, while at the same tine the noise in the background became muffled, all of which was the sign that the M2 had now taken full control over her senses, as her face turned and her tongue instinctively made circles upon the soldier's chest, making her way to hard nipple, as she closed her teeth upon it and pulled. As she bit upon the soldier's nipple, she heard a resonant "Mmmmm", as the soldier tried unsuccessfully to open his eyes.

After a few flicks of her tongue, Darla's mouth began to wander, as a wet path of kisses and sucks were made across the soldier's rippling abs, shallow navel, and soft black pubic hair, until finally her mouth hovered over the tip of his cock. With her eyes closed, Darla paused, and then opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue. At first Darla tried unsuccessfully to make her tongue enter the opening at the tip, and then made growing circles around his cock-head until finally her mouth had completely surrounded it, while simultaneously she used both hands, as she grasped his length and began to pump his cock, in a desperate attempt to take more and more of him into her greedy mouth.

Her movements soon became simple and measured, as Darla pulled downward with her hands while at the same time all but removing the cock from her mouth, sucking hard as she did so. Then she would then try to swallow it, bringing it almost to her throat, sliding her tongue along the underside, while pulling upward firmly with both hands to feed her hunger. The motion was slow at first, as she savored the movement and flavor of the cock in her mouth. The texture of his skin, the shape of his length, the flavor of his juice, and his sheer size intoxicated Darla, as she was now completely drunk with the passion of consuming the soldier's his cock. After a time, she began to suck more and faster, as her brain registered a desperate thirst for the nameless man's salty cum. For the next several minutes, Darla continued to suck, as she gripped and pumped with a greater intensity, which forced quiet moans of pleasure from the soldier's lips, despite the fact that he was too drugged to even raise his head.

As Darla continued her oral assault, the soldier's hips instinctively rose to match her pumping, driving his cock ever deeper into her throat, until finally, his back arched, and his cock spewed several ounces of thick white liquid into her waiting mouth. The soldier's cum slowly spurted in pulses that Darla sucked and swallowed greedily, while at the same time she continued swirling her tongue around his head, as she urged out more and more of his manly essence. Then, as he spurts and spasms slowly subsided, Darla eased up.

Soon Darla's sucking became more tender as the soldier's hardness eventually diminished, until finally she allowed her mouth to gently run along the now flaccid length; toward the base and around his balls. Then suddenly, on an impulse, Darla sucked on her finger and quickly shoved it into the soldier's tight ass, as a sharp "AH" emitted from his throat and he became hard once again and then wasted no time in once again sucking and pumping him vigorously. Unlike the first time, this second milking session took a long time, but eventually she was able to coax the soldier's sweet juice out of him, emptying it all into her mouth.

This time around, as the soldier came, Darla ceased all movement and just sucked and sucked, draining the soldier's every last drop of cum and swallowing it slowly, savoring the taste of the globs that slowly poured down her throat. Finally, as the fuzziness and erotic fog slowly lifted, Darla released the soldier from her mouth, as her thirst was now satisfied, sat up and then re-covered him with the sheet. She then fluffed her hair, got to her feet, and walked away; however, even though she had completed her rounds, the tingling in her abdomen still remained as she headed down the corridor to Luma's office.

12